Under The Signs Of Islam

Funny, when he spoke at Georgetown University he insisted that the cross be covered.

GettyImages-508196376-640x480.jpg

Obama Visits Mosque: ‘Islam Has Always Been Part of America’ - Breitbart
I'm wondering what is Ahab there and Jezebel (HRC) going to do when the Russian and Chinese thugs find out they f'em?

Obama is correct. Muslims have always had a tremendous influence on America.

For example....black African Muslim warlord Tippu Tip was one of the most prolific slave traders in Africa and moved countless African families from their homes onto European and American slave ships.

Oh....Obama didn't mean THAT part of black Muslim history.

For example....black African Muslim warlord Tippu Tip was one of the most prolific slave traders in Africa and moved countless African families from their homes onto European and American slave ships.

Who bought those slaves?

Who bought those slaves?

Europeans. Americans. Other Africans. Asians. South Americans.

The slave trade was global. Racist white America and racist white Europe were among the first to ban it though and remain the only ones blamed for it.

Who bought those slaves?

The slave trade was global. Racist white America and racist white Europe were among the first to ban it though and remain the only ones blamed for it.

Most were Christians weren't they? Certainly, it was Christians in America that were the buyers and breeders of human beings. My...our lovely Christian heritage.

Who bought those slaves?

Most wereChristians weren't they?

The Americans yeah. Most Euros. But the Africans and Asians?? Probably not.

Again....slavery was a global trade. Whites in America and Europa were the first to ban it and still are the only ones blamed....even as it continues in some places to this day Iike South Asia, Africa and the Middle East.

Werent many of the slaves Muslim ?
Only the Muslim ones...
Cheers.I know that Kunta Kinte was because he wouldnt have any pork. Im not sure the constitution allowed him freedom of thought though ?
You remember that damn show from 1977?
I have the DVD.Fiddler offered Kunta some pork and he knocked it back. Fiddler got it straight away. roots was probably the most important tv series ever.

Depends upon one's point of view, of course. I think "Holocaust" should be required viewing at the junior high level, and is far more important and relevant to these times.

I think "Holocaust" should be required viewing at the junior high level, and is far more important and relevant to these times.
I agree, the holocaust is a wonderful piece of fiction and should be taught in middle school literature class as a myth. ....... :cool:

Had family in service in occupied Germany at the end of the war. They would differ with your assessment.

Who bought those slaves?

Most were Christians weren't they? Certainly, it was Christians in America that were the buyers and breeders of human beings. My...our lovely Christian heritage.
Liberals are truly pathetic. Such predictable typical responses.

But but but white Christians!!!!

Nothing but left wing pathetic propaganda. Point out facts about muslims and trans-sahara/Atlanta slave trade and here they are......

But but but white Christians!!!

They are so fucking pathetic.

Who bought those slaves?

Liberals are truly pathetic. Such predictable typical responses.

But but but white Christians!!!!

Nothing but left wing pathetic propaganda. Point out facts about muslims and trans-sahara/Atlanta slave trade and here they are......

But but but white Christians!!!

They are so fucking pathetic.

Damn, sorry, I forgot we aren't supposed to talk about the Christian slave buyers and breeders.:eusa_silenced:

We'll just pretend they employers instead of slavers :)

I think "Holocaust" should be required viewing at the junior high level, and is far more important and relevant to these times.
I agree, the holocaust is a wonderful piece of fiction and should be taught in middle school literature class as a myth. ....... :cool:

Had family in service in occupied Germany at the end of the war. They would differ with your assessment.
So did I. I wasnt allowed to watch Holocaust. My Taid had been part of the forces that liberated one camp.It haunted him till the day he died. It is a wicked thing to deny it.

We let our son see "Schindler's List" at age nine, safe at home with the wife and I standing by as ear and eye censors for the really rough parts. While fictionalized, it does give a real view of the forces at work in that disaster. We feel that if history not taught, and taught beginning at a young age, it will eventually repeat due to the constancy of human nature.

We let our son see "Schindler's List" at age nine, safe at home with the wife and I standing by as ear and eye censors for the really rough parts. While fictionalized, it does give a real view of the forces at work in that disaster. We feel that if history not taught, and taught beginning at a young age, it will eventually repeat due to the constancy of human nature.
Children Saved from the Nazis: The Story of Sir Nicholas Winton

You might want to let him see this. Its not graphic.

Forum List

Back