Under The Signs Of Islam

We let our son see "Schindler's List" at age nine, safe at home with the wife and I standing by as ear and eye censors for the really rough parts. While fictionalized, it does give a real view of the forces at work in that disaster. We feel that if history not taught, and taught beginning at a young age, it will eventually repeat due to the constancy of human nature.
Children Saved from the Nazis: The Story of Sir Nicholas Winton

You might want to let him see this. Its not graphic.

Ummm, he's mid-twenties now. I'll forward, and watch myself! thx

Obama is correct. Muslims have always had a tremendous influence on America.

For example....black African Muslim warlord Tippu Tip was one of the most prolific slave traders in Africa and moved countless African families from their homes onto European and American slave ships.

Oh....Obama didn't mean THAT part of black Muslim history.

Who bought those slaves?

Europeans. Americans. Other Africans. Asians. South Americans.

The slave trade was global. Racist white America and racist white Europe were among the first to ban it though and remain the only ones blamed for it.

Most were Christians weren't they? Certainly, it was Christians in America that were the buyers and breeders of human beings. My...our lovely Christian heritage.
Liberals are truly pathetic. Such predictable typical responses.

But but but white Christians!!!!

Nothing but left wing pathetic propaganda. Point out facts about muslims and trans-sahara/Atlanta slave trade and here they are......

But but but white Christians!!!

They are so fucking pathetic.

Damn, sorry, I forgot we aren't supposed to talk about the Christian slave buyers and breeders.:eusa_silenced:

We'll just pretend they employers instead of slavers :)

You forget to mention that it was Christians who were the abolitionists, and Judeo-Christian theology what proclaimed all men created equal, based on Genesis 1:27.

So...when did you join the Progressive-Islamist Alliance?

Who bought those slaves?

The slave trade was global. Racist white America and racist white Europe were among the first to ban it though and remain the only ones blamed for it.

Most were Christians weren't they? Certainly, it was Christians in America that were the buyers and breeders of human beings. My...our lovely Christian heritage.

Nothing but left wing pathetic propaganda. Point out facts about muslims and trans-sahara/Atlanta slave trade and here they are......

Damn, sorry, I forgot we aren't supposed to talk about the Christian slave buyers and breeders.:eusa_silenced:

You forget to mention that it was Christians who were the abolitionists, and Judeo-Christian theology what proclaimed all men created equal, based on Genesis 1:27.

There is no "judeo-christian theology" that proclaims "all men created equal" - that comes from secular philosophers.

Judeo-Christian-Islamic theology is full of the equality of slavers and slavery.

Progressive-Islamism would be a good thing. Progressive implies liberal values, something conservative religions need more of.

There is no "judeo-christian theology" that proclaims "all men created equal" - that comes from secular philosophers.

Judeo-Christian-Islamic theology is full of the equality of slavers and slavery.

Progressive-Islamism would be a good thing. Progressive implies liberal values, something conservative religions need more of.
Holy shit. I fucking hate liberals

Holy shit. I fucking hate liberals

We got that message loud and clear. Shall we move on?

Funny, when he spoke at Georgetown University he insisted that the cross be covered.

GettyImages-508196376-640x480.jpg

Obama Visits Mosque: ‘Islam Has Always Been Part of America’ - Breitbart

Since when has Islam always been a part of America??

I saw part of his speech and what a load of bullshit.

Gads, you're a dunce.

"There is no "judeo-christian theology" that proclaims "all men created equal" - that comes from secular philosophers."

1. The memorializing documents of the United States are based on the Bible.
"This question was asked by political science professors at the University of Houston. They rightfully felt that they could determine the source of the Founders’ ideas if they could collect the writings from the Founding Era and see whom the Founders were quoting.

The researchers assembled 15,000 writings from the founding Era – no small sample – and searched those writings. That project spanned ten years; but at the end of that time, the researchers had isolated 3,154 direct quotes made by the Founders and had identified the source of those quotes.

The researchers discovered that Baron Charles de Montesquieu was the man quoted most often by the founding fathers, with 8.3 percent of the Founders’ quotes being taken from his writings. Sir William Blackstone was the second most-quoted individual with 7.9 percent of the Founder’s quotes, and John Locke was third with 2.9 percent.

Surprisingly, the researchers discovered that the founders quoted directly out of the bible 4 times more than they quoted Montesquieu, 4 times more often than they quoted Blackstone, and 12 times more often than they quoted John Locke. Thirty four percent of the Founders’ quotes came directly out of the bible."
David Barton, Original Intent, 1997

Donald Lutz, The Origins of American Constitutionalism 1988

“The Relative Influence of European Writers on Late Eighteenth Century American Political Thought” American Political Science Review

2."Progressive-Islamism would be a good thing."
Actually, no, it wouldn't.
It seems you require a more detailed description, so that you can understand when you look in the mirror.

There is this associated more with Islam than with any other 'religion:'Pederasty, child brides, honor killings, clitorectomies, stonings, wife beatings and blowing up every innocent they can find.

It would be more than accurate to state that you attempt to hide, minimize, and make excuses for the rapes and barbarism by Muslims.

The Progressive-Islamist Alliance attempts to hide, minimize, and make excuses for the rapes and barbarism of the group, and that is what identifies you as an apparatchik of the Alliance.

One would hope that, after all the remediation I've had to give you over the year, you'd know more than you clearly do.
May be a medical problem.

People are losing their minds over Obama visiting a mosque.

What about this?

George W. Bush said 'Islam is peace' after 9/11

Or how about in 2004 when Jr. had Muslim leaders over to the White House for Ramadan dinner?

* * * * * R A M A D A N 2 0 0 4 * * * * *

You've got a point there.

Was he the one who claimed "Islam....a religion of peace"?

The top one, the one where it says quite clearly "George W. Bush said Islam is peace after 9/11".

Yeah, Obama might have said it too, but Jr. said it first.

Someone commented just today that Obama wanted to become head of the UN when he leaves office. That someone then said as head of the UN, Obama could more readily control and manipulate world events. He would then reveal to all that he is the anti-Christ.

If there ever was a beast of seven heads and ten horns described in Revelations XIII it was him!

The One and Only Barack Hussein.

That man is a nasty piece of work!

Last edited:
People are losing their minds over Obama visiting a mosque.

What about this?

George W. Bush said 'Islam is peace' after 9/11

Or how about in 2004 when Jr. had Muslim leaders over to the White House for Ramadan dinner?

* * * * * R A M A D A N 2 0 0 4 * * * * *

You've got a point there.

Was he the one who claimed "Islam....a religion of peace"?

The top one, the one where it says quite clearly "George W. Bush said Islam is peace after 9/11".

Yeah, Obama might have said it too, but Jr. said it first.

I don't want to go out on a limb...but is it possible that politicians.......lie????

Someone commented just today that Obama wanted to become head of the UN when he leaves office. That someone then said as head of the UN, Obama could more readily control and manipulate world events. He would then reveal to all that he is the anti-Christ.

If there ever was a beast of seven heads and then horns described in Revelations XIII it was him!

The One and Only Barack Hussein.

That man is a nasty piece of work!

"Obama-Satan lookalike cut from film version of hit mini-series The Bible"
Obama-Satan lookalike cut from film version of hit mini-series The Bible

Satan-in-The-Bible-from-t-008.jpg

Gads, you're a dunce.

"There is no "judeo-christian theology" that proclaims "all men created equal" - that comes from secular philosophers."

1. The memorializing documents of the United States are based on the Bible.
"This question was asked by political science professors at the University of Houston. They rightfully felt that they could determine the source of the Founders’ ideas if they could collect the writings from the Founding Era and see whom the Founders were quoting.

:lmao:

There is no equality in either the OT or NT - there are very clear differences of value, law and recompense between men, women, freeborn and slave and animals (which rate the same as slaves).

Freedom applies only to Free Men.

The researchers assembled 15,000 writings from the founding Era – no small sample – and searched those writings. That project spanned ten years; but at the end of that time, the researchers had isolated 3,154 direct quotes made by the Founders and had identified the source of those quotes.

The researchers discovered that Baron Charles de Montesquieu was the man quoted most often by the founding fathers, with 8.3 percent of the Founders’ quotes being taken from his writings. Sir William Blackstone was the second most-quoted individual with 7.9 percent of the Founder’s quotes, and John Locke was third with 2.9 percent.

Surprisingly, the researchers discovered that the founders quoted directly out of the bible 4 times more than they quoted Montesquieu, 4 times more often than they quoted Blackstone, and 12 times more often than they quoted John Locke. Thirty four percent of the Founders’ quotes came directly out of the bible."
David Barton, Original Intent, 1997

Donald Lutz, The Origins of American Constitutionalism 1988

“The Relative Influence of European Writers on Late Eighteenth Century American Political Thought” American Political Science Review

How often did the founders quote the Bible?

...Interestingly, Barton's reference to Lutz's work in Original Intent is not to Lutz's article, but to Origins, Lutz's later book. Lutz's book reports his 1984 data in abbreviated form, and does not refer to his citation count for the years 1787 to 1788, or the conclusions he draws from that count. A reader that simply follows Barton's citations, in other words, would be ignorant of this data. At the same time, no reader of Lutz book would likely come away with the feeling that the Constitution was written with the Bible particularly in mind. As Lutz documents, by the time of the Constitution, American political theory was a rich tapestry of ideas drawn from many different sources; the Bible and colonial covenant theology were simply two of many influences that played in the minds of the American founders.

In the end, Lutz's work is far more supportive of separation than of accomodationism. Did the founder's quote the Bible in their political writings? Of course they did, and there is nothing remarkable about that fact. Lutz's data suggest that, whatever the cultural influence of the Bible, it did not play much of a role in the construction of the Constitution. On the contrary, the Constitution is a secular document concerned with the nuts and bolts issues of how to create a workable nation in a land of economic, cultural, and religious diversity. It simply did not touch on matters relevant to the Bible.

2."Progressive-Islamism would be a good thing."
Actually, no, it wouldn't.
It seems you require a more detailed description, so that you can understand when you look in the mirror.

Progressive:
favoring or advocating progress, change, improvement, or reform, as opposed to wishing to maintain things as they are, especially in political matters:
a progressive mayor.

making progress toward better conditions; employing or advocating more enlightened or liberal ideas, new or experimental methods, etc.:
a progressive community.

characterized by such progress, or by continuous improvement.

Synonyms: modern, reformist, tolerant, enlightened

There is this associated more with Islam than with any other 'religion:'Pederasty, child brides, honor killings, clitorectomies, stonings, wife beatings and blowing up every innocent they can find.

Seems to me you should be right on board with progressive Islamism...in fact, look at how progressive attitudes have helped Christianity - they no longer stone adulterers, keep slaves, burn witches, segregate women - huge improvements thanks to liberal attitudes.

It would be more than accurate to state that you attempt to hide, minimize, and make excuses for the rapes and barbarism by Muslims.

Sounds to me that you're out of touch with the meaning of "accurate".

The Progressive-Islamist Alliance attempts to hide, minimize, and make excuses for the rapes and barbarism of the group, and that is what identifies you as an apparatchik of the Alliance.

:dunno:

One would hope that, after all the remediation I've had to give you over the year, you'd know more than you clearly do.
May be a medical problem.

Or maybe it's all that wax building up in your ears :eusa_angel:

Who bought those slaves?

27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

God has boobs? And show me where it states that all men are created equal..Since you're trying to take it literally a basic right, when at the time it was written it meant political stance with God given monarchies, and monarchies guided by God...Which made them above the common man...

Obama is correct. Muslims have always had a tremendous influence on America.

For example....black African Muslim warlord Tippu Tip was one of the most prolific slave traders in Africa and moved countless African families from their homes onto European and American slave ships.

Oh....Obama didn't mean THAT part of black Muslim history.
He might have..

Why is it such a bad thing that Obama wants to get along with muslims ?

I dont understand the animosity.

It is beyond dumb to not support his efforts.

I think "Holocaust" should be required viewing at the junior high level, and is far more important and relevant to these times.
I agree, the holocaust is a wonderful piece of fiction and should be taught in middle school literature class as a myth. ....... :cool:

You come across as so ridiculously trollish, I don't believe for a second you're a muslim vermin. My gut instinct tells me you're just pushing buttons to get a rise out of people and unfortunately, I'm not dumb enough to take the bait.

Why is it such a bad thing that Obama wants to get along with muslims ?

I dont understand the animosity.

It is beyond dumb to not support his efforts.

Because YOU CAN'T APPEASE Islam! If you give them an inch, these ingrates take a mile! It is a murderous hate ideology with a 1400 year track record of spreading death, rape & destruction everywhere it goes! It has never peacefully co-existed with anyone! I've read the Quran and the entire doctrine is based on inflicting sadistic pain/death on non-believers! It has no measurable redeeming qualities of any kind! So what is it about this genocidal barbarism that makes sooooo many Englishmen get down on their knees and open wide like muslim-fellatrices they are? What possible positive quality do you liberal sociopaths expect from the product of 60-gen.-1st-cousin-inbreeding who rape anything made of organic molecules? Muslims. Don't. Get. Along. With. Anyone.

Forum List

Back