Uncle of Darnella Frazier, teen who filmed George Floyd's murder, killed in Minneapolis police car crash "Another black man lost his life in the hand

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
"Another black man lost his life in the hands of the police!"

By complete accident, but it doesn't matter to these people!

"The uncle of Darnella Frazier, the teen who filmed the murder of George Floyd, was killed in a crash involving a police squad car in Minneapolis, CBS Minnesota reported Tuesday.

Authorities said a police vehicle was chasing after a carjacking and robbery suspect just after midnight Tuesday. While the suspect got away, the police car collided with two vehicles that weren't involved in the chase, killing one of the drivers. Family members told CBS Minnesota said the driver of the car was identified as Leneal Frazier."

"The uncle of Darnella Frazier, the teen who filmed the murder of George Floyd, was killed in a crash involving a police squad car in Minneapolis, CBS Minnesota reported Tuesday.

Authorities said a police vehicle was chasing after a carjacking and robbery suspect just after midnight Tuesday. While the suspect got away, the police car collided with two vehicles that weren't involved in the chase, killing one of the drivers. Family members told CBS Minnesota said the driver of the car was identified as Leneal Frazier."

Really SUCKS to be Black. Lemme guess, Uncle Lenny when hit and killed was on his way to deliver fake money to his fentenyl dealer?

How tragically ironic the dude was killed by police chasing after a fleeing criminal much like the one his niece popularized.

Let me take a wild guess...the carjacker and robber was BLACK!

Lemme guess, Uncle Lenny when hit and killed was on his way to deliver fake money to his fentenyl dealer?
WTF come on, man. Damn
I see you lack any sense of humor.
You talk pretty bad about black people.
Your reading of my comments about Blacks is obviously rather limited.

You automatically assuming a black guy is a criminal, isnt that far fetched.
Only because you're acting on a poor fund of real information. But I find it curious that in effect, many activist Blacks and liberal whites are now already in the process of claiming all whites are guilty just on account of their white birth!
  • Guilty of being racist
  • Guilty of being priveledged
  • Guilty of owing reparations
So excuse me if I turned it around for 5 minutes and used THEIR logic applied in a way of showing the illogic and hypocrisy of their own reasoning!

On his way to feed orphans I'm sure.

A message being sent?

It's the dreaded Curse of Floyd. Soon it will spread to anyone who took part in those 2020 protests.

Good thing BLM helped to keep all those Dems in power in mn, because clearly this was really trump's fault....

I can't help but wonder what will be done to make up for what has happened if that is even possible.

God bless you and the girl and her family always!!!

Holly

It's indeed a sad story and tragic accident.
But saying "Another black man lost his life in the hands of the police!" is simply hyperbole!

Mourners block streets where Minneapolis police car crashed into car during pursuit, killing innocent driver​

Mpls. police said officer was chasing a robbery suspect.

Mourners on Wednesday night blocked off the intersection where a Minneapolis police squad had crashed into and killed an innocent driver during a police pursuit the day before.

Using their cars, they barricaded the intersection from all sides, rejecting police requests to open up the intersection. One irate driver confronted the crowd, sending people running in a panic, and then left.

Cheryl Frazier said family and friends would remain at the site all night. The victim was her brother, Leneal Frazier, 40, of St. Paul. She said he was a father of six children, who range in age from 6 months to 22 years.

"We're gonna get through this," she said.

After the intersection was blockaded and as darkness fell, police brought in road closure signs, allowing the crowd to gather safely.

Earlier Wednesday, the Minneapolis Police Department identified the officer who was driving the squad that crashed into Frazier's vehicle as Brian Cummings.

Darnella Frazier posted an update to her Facebook page Wednesday afternoon clarifying that she never said the officer, Cummings, intentionally killed her uncle.

"I never said the police killed him on purpose," she wrote. "I said it was the police's fault … The police car is the car that killed my uncle."

I bet if a black guy pushed a cop off a roof and he landed on another black guy and killed him blacks would be yelling "another black man's death at the hand of the police racism................now where's our money and get out of jail free cards".

Attachments

• 2ec2a7909e882bff4b594c541536d6fe4d94de58075ac954ea20d1d19550714c_1.jpg
    2ec2a7909e882bff4b594c541536d6fe4d94de58075ac954ea20d1d19550714c_1.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 19

Forum List

Back