Unarmed woman shot dead by Police

I usually side with police but after seeing the video a few days ago I sided more with the victim. At first my thought was the car's slow rate of speed didn't put this officer's life at risk. I re-watched the video and had 2nd thought. Who knows whether he had time to get out of the way before she might have floored it? Our law enforcement officers shouldn't be put in this situation of facing a deadly object and having no clue about the other's intent.

The lady at the capital lacked a deadly object. For me this is the clear difference between the 2 situations.

I usually side with police but after seeing the video a few days ago I sided more with the victim. At first my thought was the car's slow rate of speed didn't put this officer's life at risk. I re-watched the video and had 2nd thought. Who knows whether he had time to get out of the way before she might have floored it? Our law enforcement officers shouldn't be put in this situation of facing a deadly object and having no clue about the other's intent.

The lady at the capital lacked a deadly object. For me this is the clear difference between the 2 situations.

he could have and maybe should have been at the passenger winow side. Easy to say now, but that is probably procedure to be followed. I guess they can waste time and money to pick her up later if she drives off. You can get the plate. If registered legally to her or husband, …..sigh.

he could have and maybe should have been at the passenger winow side. Easy to say now, but that is probably procedure to be followed. I guess they can waste time and money to pick her up later if she drives off. You can get the plate. If registered legally to her or husband, …..sigh. This Cop could be fired or put into office work maybe?

So if you have so much common sense and decency why are there white criminals?
No race is crime less . We just do less crime- we outnumber you 7X yet get incarcerated at about 1/5th the percentage rate that blacks do.
Real dumb”question” stuporsadmutha

Last edited:
1) Ashley Babbit was ruled a homicide .. and the shooter considered a hero.. :dunno:

I occasionally watch the cop shows.. what is it with Black women, rich White women and Woke teenagers screwed up attitudes when they obviously broke the law?
The killing of one person by another are all called homicides.

No race is crime less . We just do less crime- we outnumber you 7X yet get incarcerated at about 1/5th the percentage rate that blacks do.
Real dumb”question” stuporsadmutha
No moron, you do more crime. You just get away with a lot more crime. Of course, we get sent to jail and you get put on probation or sent to rehab. The system is designed that way.

No, this is not about the white woman shot at the Capital on January 6th by a black police officer, this is about a Black woman shot dead in Ohio who was accused of shop lifting by a ..............wait for it............white police officer.

The police confronted her in her car and demanded she get out, however, the woman had other ideas as she began to pull away. The police officer in front of the car then opened fire and with one shot she was dead.

How is shooting this girl any different than shooting the woman at the Capital on January 6th as they declared the officer a hero with no investigation other than the woman behind the wheel could have killed the police officer with her car in Ohio?

The officer in Ohio, however, has been put on leave and those that have watched the video said the officer should never have been in front of the car to put himself in danger. It sounds like they are going to crucify this guy and dispose of him quickly.
Welp I guess it's time to demand justice and burn down another city. Meanwhile an average of 40 Black people are shot every single week in Chicago and no one gives a shit. We live in Bizarro Land.

Forum List

Back