Unarmed woman shot dead by Police

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

No, this is not about the white woman shot at the Capital on January 6th by a black police officer, this is about a Black woman shot dead in Ohio who was accused of shop lifting by a ..............wait for it............white police officer.

The police confronted her in her car and demanded she get out, however, the woman had other ideas as she began to pull away. The police officer in front of the car then opened fire and with one shot she was dead.

How is shooting this girl any different than shooting the woman at the Capital on January 6th as they declared the officer a hero with no investigation other than the woman behind the wheel could have killed the police officer with her car in Ohio?

The officer in Ohio, however, has been put on leave and those that have watched the video said the officer should never have been in front of the car to put himself in danger. It sounds like they are going to crucify this guy and dispose of him quickly.

Last edited:
All of this because this poor "pregnant" woman decided she had the right to take a bottle of booze without paying and when a cop had the audacity to try to stop her, she simply used her car to try to push him out of the way. She died of willful stupidity. If this cop is convicted because he "should have stayed away" from the front of her vehicle, cops everywhere should think long and hard about why they have a job at all.

No, this is not about the white woman shot at the Capital on January 6th by a black police officer, this is about a Black woman shot dead in Ohio who was accused of shop lifting by a ..............wait for it............white police officer.

The police confronted her in her car and demanded she get out, however, the woman had other ideas as she began to pull away. The police officer in front of the car then opened fire and with one shot she was dead.

How is shooting this girl any different than shooting the woman at the Capital on January 6th as they declared the officer a hero with no investigation other than the woman behind the wheel could have killed the police officer with her car?

The officer in Ohio, however, has been put on leave and those that have watched the video said the officer should never have been in front of the car to put himself in danger. It sounds like they are going to crucify this guy and dispose of him quickly.

1) Ashley Babbit was ruled a homicide .. and the shooter considered a hero.. :dunno:

I occasionally watch the cop shows.. what is it with Black women, rich White women and Woke teenagers screwed up attitudes when they obviously broke the law?

Perhaps they saved the trouble of another high speed chase endangering the populace. Blacks were told by liberals that they should "resist" arrest, thus ensuring to escalate matters negatively. Democrats like it when blacks resist and get shot, as it reduces the population.

All of this because this poor "pregnant" woman decided she had the right to take a bottle of booze without paying and when a cop had the audacity to try to stop her, she simply used her car to try to push him out of the way. She died of willful stupidity. If this cop is convicted because he "should have stayed away" from the front of her vehicle, cops everywhere should think long and hard about why they have a job at all.
From what I have read in the article, the woman did not have any stolen items.

But yea, ignoring a policeman who has a gun pointed at you as you proceed to run him over?

Really?

Pregnant with child, suspected of stealing booze, then tries to run over a cop and gets ventilated.

Sad. I guess we'll never see that poor unborn child grow up to become the world's most renown nuclear physicist.

I saw this one earlier, no. She played stupid and maybe her mama shoulda paddled that ass a little more.
When people resist arrest, their odds of dying increase rapidly as police naturally begin to fear for their own lives.

Just like Geroge Floyd resisted arrest, so did this young woman, yet, society refuses to find any fault with those who resist arrest.

Why is it OK to resist arrest? I'm not saying that the officer should not be held to account afterwards when the person resists arrest, but the person resisting arrest needs to own their share of responsibility for the outcome.

Then again, half of these people or more, are on drugs, so they have no real control over themselves.

I read George Floyd had enough Fentanyl in his system to kill him.

Why would anyone want to be a police officer?

Last edited:
From what I have read in the article, the woman did not have any stolen items.

But yea, ignoring a policeman who has a gun pointed at you as you proceed to run him over?

Really?
You know, regular folks can get a ride along with their local police for free.. literally .. it's a f'd up, stressed up, truly honorable job .. but some cops suck for sure..

Why don't the cops just have 'spikes' to put under the wheels when confronting such suspects. They could do it surreptitiously then inform the driver that they have done it. If the driver chooses to flee, they won't get far, and the police won't have to kill them.

When people resist arrest, their odds of dying increase rapidly as police naturally begin to fear for their own lives.

Just like Geroge Floyd resisted arrest, so did this young woman, yet, society refuses to find any fault with those who resist arrest.

Why is it OK to resist arrest? I'm not saying that the officer should not be held to account afterwards when the person resists arrest, but the person resisting arrest needs to own their share of responsibility for the outcome.

Then again, half of these people or more, are on drugs, so they have no real control over themselves.

I read George Floyd had enough Fentanyl in his system to kill him.

Why would anyone want to be a police officer?
Just resisting arrest is not like trying to run a cop over. :nono:

They have a charge for that. I think it's called "Resisting arrest without violence".

And it's a misdemeanor.

Now if you go hitting the cops, that's a felony.

Why don't the cops just have 'spikes' to put under the wheels when confronting such suspects. They could do it surreptitiously then inform the driver that they have done it. If the driver chooses to flee, they won't get far, and the police won't have to kill them.

Sounds like a good idea. And the scholars would have more time to run they mouf.

I was ready to say this cop just entirely lost his crap until I read that she turned the wheel and attempted to run into him. So yeah, idk if that justifies him shooting her (could he have jumped out of the way?) but it sure destroys the narrative that she is a complete innocent.

As an aside: the death of both mother and baby is beyond sad. But I note that she is 21 years old and pregnant with her THIRD child. THIRD. Not a great situation for any young woman, regardless of color.

How is shooting this girl any different than shooting the woman at the Capital on January 6th as they declared the officer a hero with no investigation other than the woman behind the wheel could have killed the police officer with her car in Ohio?

She had the black brain disease and resisted arrest

Big deal

Why do they think they can just drive away? White people do this too. Curious.

Don't you get promoted when you shoot and kill unarmed women?

Forum List

Back