Zone1 Ultimate Blasphemy God Referred to As LGBT

Its just another example of the depravity of fascist democracy, I still give the top spot to the scum who made like they ascended Sinai and told God to shove his ten commandments as offensive, then produced their own ten commandments, something tells me these evil cretins are gonna rue the day they were made....

Its just another example of the depravity of fascist democracy, I still give the top spot to the scum who made like they ascended Sinai and told God to shove his ten commandments as offensive, then produced their own ten commandments, something tells me these evil cretins are gonna rue the day they were made....
The Western World must be terrifying for you. Truly terrifying.

The big difference is your god isn't proven and is just an innovation of humans that want to control people. On the otherhand we LGBT people are real and deserve human rights and civil rights.

We live in a nation that is secular for a reason.

The big difference is your god isn't proven and is just an innovation of humans that want to control people. On the otherhand we LGBT people are real and deserve human rights and civil rights.

It seems that your community has special civil rights.
A young man can compete in swimming and compete in track and field against the biological women.
Yeah....go figure

Christians are real human beings as well.

It seems that your community has special civil rights.
A young man can compete in swimming and compete in track and field against the biological women.
Yeah....go figure

So I guess the truth is that the left wants to take away our rights. It's more about that than wanting their own. Btw, nice to see you. I hardly see you around here these days.

Christians are real human beings as well.
But we aint a nation ruled by them and I have just as much right to be treated decently as you do. We aint saudi arabia or some place ruled by religion. THat must be fought for with every fiber of our being.

I am sure he's been called worse names...
Yep. That's probably why he beat you to the punch and put himself on trial and allowed himself to be convicted and sentenced to death. Too bad you are still doing it.... like everyday.

But we aint a nation ruled by them and I have just as much right to be treated decently as you do. We aint saudi arabia or some place ruled by religion. THat must be fought for with every fiber of our being.

We aren't a nation ruled by you either. And I have every right to believe as I do and be treated decently as well.

This country has come a million miles when it comes to the civil rights of all its citizens and I'm proud of the progress we've made while acknowledging there are still areas of work to be done.

You persist in seeing and being ngative and will never be satisfied anywhere, in any country, no how, no way.

Forum List

Back