Ukranian brewery REALLY wants you to "get bombed"........

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Well, it seems that EVERYONE (and I mean everyone) in the Ukraine is banding together to fight off the Russian invasion.

A brewery in the Ukraine has now stopped making beer, and is now making molotov cocktails to distribute to the people to help fight off the Russian attack.

Pravda Brewery, a Ukrainian brewery whose name translates to "truth," decided to stop producing craft beer, instead making Molotov cocktails for the Ukrainian Territorial Defense Forces.

Yuri Zastavny, the owner of Pravda Brewery, posted a picture of the beer bottles containing the homemade firebombs on his Instagram.

Well, it seems that EVERYONE (and I mean everyone) in the Ukraine is banding together to fight off the Russian invasion.

A brewery in the Ukraine has now stopped making beer, and is now making molotov cocktails to distribute to the people to help fight off the Russian attack.

Pravda Brewery, a Ukrainian brewery whose name translates to "truth," decided to stop producing craft beer, instead making Molotov cocktails for the Ukrainian Territorial Defense Forces.

Yuri Zastavny, the owner of Pravda Brewery, posted a picture of the beer bottles containing the homemade firebombs on his Instagram.
But, but, but...

There is no way the people can fight off the US military. They have F-15s and nukes.

:laughing0301:

Let this news silence that bullshit forever.

But, but, but...

There is no way the people can fight off the US military. They have F-15s and nukes.

:laughing0301:

Let this news silence that bullshit forever.

Might wanna start paying attention to what is going on in the news with Ukraine. They aren't fighting against the US and our aircraft and nukes, they are fighting against Russia and their invading army that has tanks.

And yeah, molotov cocktails are pretty dangerous to tanks, as they burn on the outside, messing up their vision. Get enough of them on the tank, and you can roast the people inside.

Might wanna start paying attention to what is going on in the news with Ukraine. They aren't fighting against the US and our aircraft and nukes, they are fighting against Russia and their invading army that has tanks.

And yeah, molotov cocktails are pretty dangerous to tanks, as they burn on the outside, messing up their vision. Get enough of them on the tank, and you can roast the people inside.
I think you missed my dripping sarcasm.

The US military, as awesome as it is, being the greatest military of all time, would be no match for the American people. That's the point.

So yeah, we need machine guns. Everybody can fuck off.

I think you missed my dripping sarcasm.

The US military, as awesome as it is, being the greatest military of all time, would be no match for the American people. That's the point.

So yeah, we need machine guns. Everybody can fuck off.

As usual, you go off on a tangent that has nothing to do with what is being discussed.

Go over there and make some for them, pussy swabbie.

Forum List

Back