Video Claims to Show Ukrainian Drone Killing Russian Soldiers With Chemical Weapons

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
I can't verify this is real but it looks legit.
A Ukraine drone spots 2 Russian soldiers in a water filled ditch & drops 2 separate gas cannisters on them. At least 1 guy convulses before going under for good.
That may not mean much in these times of gaslighting, deep fakes, video game war footage & MSM going full Pravda, but if Ukraine is committing more war crimes by using illegal chemical weapons, would this change the minds of some of those that are dancing to the war drums?

NYT confirmed video's of Ukrainian soldiers executing Russian troop POW's didn't seem to dampen the enthusiasm of the Ukraine victory or bust crowd but here could be more proof that the side we support are not the good guys our indoctrinated sheeple seem to feel they are.

There are other videos purporting to show a Ukrainian drone squad making homemade chemical gas cannisters to be dropped on enemy troops & another with stockpiles of finished drone weapons.

It's time to wake up & realize we should not be involved in this family feud between belligerent cousins in another town.
We have no national security interest there & the powers driving this war are the same ones bringing you the reset behind the scenes.

For those that are OK with possibly starting a real WW with nuclear powers over a corrupt backwater like Ukraine, go over there & join the fight .
Leave the rest of us out of your deranged plans & don't expect our support in an insane game of chicken driven by globalists that advocate population reduction while investing in pharma & weapon industries.

They both deserve war crime charges at this point.
But hey, ukraine is the cool kid on the block now. If you dont support him, you support that authoritarian shitbag in russia.
Why you ask? Because people are fucking stupid.
Fuck both of them.

If it has any merit, I'm sure Russia would love to broadcast about it from the highest steeple. The fact that they haven't pointed to it suggest to me that it is less than reliable; as in, shot in someone's backyard by teenagers.

As for Russia actually making reliable accusations of Ukrainian chemical weapons use, as of three days ago, they have been all talk and no evidence.
Russia's Investigative Committee said the Donetsk People's Republic, one of Russia's proxies in the territories it has seized and occupied, had reported the use of chemical weapons by Ukrainian drones near the two locations. The allegation was not accompanied by any publicly released evidence.
[Source: Reuters, Least Biased, Very High Factual Reporting.]

If it has any merit, I'm sure Russia would love to broadcast about it from the highest steeple. The fact that they haven't pointed to it suggest to me that it is less than reliable; as in, shot in someone's backyard by teenagers.

As for Russia actually making reliable accusations of Ukrainian chemical weapons use, as of three days ago, they have been all talk and no evidence.

[Source: Reuters, Least Biased, Very High Factual Reporting.]
I don’t get it. You claim Russia isn’t speaking out about it, yet they are.

I don’t get it. You claim Russia isn’t speaking out about it, yet they are.
They aren't talking about this incident specifically. If this video was reliable (or even real), it would be evidence (and pretty damning evidence at that).

They are, as the article states, making blanket accusations that Ukraine is using chemical weapons. The fact that they are including no evidence tells me that they have no evidence, such as this video.

That's kind of been Russian SOP for the past century or so, so it's no big surprise.

That's kind of been Russian SOP for the past century or so, so it's no big surprise.
Its been our government’s SOP to lie its ass off about anything to benefit a certain Agenda.

Remember “WMD in Iraq”?

Forum List

Back