Ukrainians Say That Russia Invasion Is Their 9/11

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
However, I say it's much, much worse. Even though there was a war afterwards, at least 9/11 only lasted for one day.

It is different because Ukraine knew invasion was coming. They seem to have prepared for it. And the death count is much higher.

It is different because Ukraine knew invasion was coming. They seem to have prepared for it. And the death count is much higher.
Yes, they probably did know the invasion was coming. The hostilities between the Ukraine and the Russian speaking Ukrainians of the Donbass would eventually make it inevitable that Russia would react. How many would you estimate were killed in that ongoing conflict? None? Or thousands?

Maybe we can both agree that Russia shouldn't have attacked?

Can we agree that Russia should have never taken the Crimea?

Yes, they probably did know the invasion was coming. The hostilities between the Ukraine and the Russian speaking Ukrainians of the Donbass would eventually make it inevitable that Russia would react. How many would you estimate were killed in that ongoing conflict? None? Or thousands?
Ukrainian army got valuable experience fighting the Moscow backed separatists. Now they have held their own against the Russians who have more men and equipment but less experience.

However, I say it's much, much worse. Even though there was a war afterwards, at least 9/11 only lasted for one day.

Unless they're going to spend a few decades slaughtering peasants for profit because of this, they can't really compare it to 9/11.

Ukrainians Say That Russia Invasion Is Their 9/11​

Don't care what Zelensky says. Fuck the Z-man. Last I recall, when we had 9/11, Ukraine helped us . . . HOW?

They risked going to war for us . . . . HOW?

They gambled their own currency for us . . . . HOW?

Did Ukraine lose even ONE MAN fighting terror orgs for us over in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Don't care what Zelensky says. Fuck the Z-man. Last I recall, when we had 9/11, Ukraine helped us . . . HOW?

They risked going to war for us . . . . HOW?

They gambled their own currency for us . . . . HOW?

Did Ukraine lose even ONE MAN fighting terror orgs for us over in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Except for what you said about Zelensky you make a valid point.

Forum List

Back