Ukrainian Prosecutors Find No Evidence Against Hunter Biden

It it only cost $43.25 and a coupon for 10% off at Chick-Fil-A to buy them off.

Biden should do all his corruption with the Ukraine.
Apparently millions in military aide could not buy them off. Must be the chicken sandwich deal. Got to admit, that's a good sandwich, but hate those stupid waffle fries.
Biden admitted he got that gig because of his dad. So...not sure where the controversy is?
I am positive (though I have no proof) Hunter did get the job based on Hunter being his son, and would not be surprised if Hunter encourage the thought that it might have influence value. I never saw where Joe called up and vouched for him or was involved in the son's business. That hunter is a pretty sketchy dude from all accounts. Now we hear Ukraine prosecutor has no evidence on on Hunter, so that looks like trump tried to strong arm Ukraine for nothing, but like his chief of staff said "we do things like that, get over it." Looks like trump could have saved us a lot of grief if he had not made the attemp to hold up financial military aide to get them to start investigations against his political rival before the election. All he got for it was getting himself Impeached. Real shrewd move.
You just double talked.

Apparently millions in military aide could not buy them off. Must be the chicken sandwich deal. Got to admit, that's a good sandwich, but hate those stupid waffle fries.
Biden admitted he got that gig because of his dad. So...not sure where the controversy is?
I am positive (though I have no proof) Hunter did get the job based on Hunter being his son, and would not be surprised if Hunter encourage the thought that it might have influence value. I never saw where Joe called up and vouched for him or was involved in the son's business. That hunter is a pretty sketchy dude from all accounts. Now we hear Ukraine prosecutor has no evidence on on Hunter, so that looks like trump tried to strong arm Ukraine for nothing, but like his chief of staff said "we do things like that, get over it." Looks like trump could have saved us a lot of grief if he had not made the attemp to hold up financial military aide to get them to start investigations against his political rival before the election. All he got for it was getting himself Impeached. Real shrewd move.
You just double talked.
How'd you like it? ;)

You just double talked.
How'd you like it? ;)
You should be in politics.

Funny when it was announced that the investigation into the investigation was going to happen the far right radical extremists said it was going to expose all the corruption by the Bidens. That Ukraine didn't have our "deep state" to protect Biden.

Now you all have a different tune.

You people are so predictable and pathetic.
Did you expect the Trumptards to accept those results? They're too far gone.

You just double talked.
How'd you like it? ;)
You should be in politics.
1591401796121.png

But, no thanks, Zog. :cool:

Funny when it was announced that the investigation into the investigation was going to happen the far right radical extremists said it was going to expose all the corruption by the Bidens. That Ukraine didn't have our "deep state" to protect Biden.

This “Trumptard” is ready to debate and is not a coward like Dana who places people on ignore. So there is that....

No I didn't but do like to inform those on this board who like to read good news.

Personally I could care less what the trump people think. They are bat crap crazy.

The Ukraine just blew up one of the republican lies. This one about Hunter Biden.

I remember one of the far right radical extremists put up a thread about this when it started insinuating that it was something new and Biden would be put in prison.

It's not a new investigation. It was an investigation into the old investigation. Which both investigations came to the same conclusion. Hunter and Joe Biden didn't do anything illegal or wrong.

View attachment 345872

You far right radical extremist liars need to find a new lie.

No one of credibility has ever said that Hunter did anything wrong. This is a red herring. There is nothing wrong with cashing in on the family name and if he did commit any crimes, it would be against America, not Ukraine.

The problems stem from what Joe Biden did for his son.

Nice attempt at try ing to turn the attention on this to something no one is claiming.

exactly what did biden do for his son?

The Ukraine just blew up one of the republican lies. This one about Hunter Biden.

I remember one of the far right radical extremists put up a thread about this when it started insinuating that it was something new and Biden would be put in prison.

It's not a new investigation. It was an investigation into the old investigation. Which both investigations came to the same conclusion. Hunter and Joe Biden didn't do anything illegal or wrong.

View attachment 345872

Who said anything about hunter Biden being investigated? I knew he was subject to the matter, but they’re investigating joe Biden, not hunter biden. Hunter wasn’t the one who held up aid to oust Viktor shokin, the AG who was investigating burisma at the time. The same guys burismas lawyers in the US petitioned the state department to fire (...lets stop and think why would a foreign business under investigation petition the US state department to fire a prosecutor in their own country?) and then joe pressured Ukraine to do so a couple of days later. Those same burisma lawyers are the ones who later admitted to making things up about shokin, just to cover their ass. While shokin was being ousted the president of Ukraine told Biden, “I asked for his resignation even though he did nothing wrong.”

No they're not you idiot.

Joe Biden was doing the bidding of the Obama Administration, the International Monetary Fund, the European Union and NATO, when he went to the Ukraine. He was ASSIGNED the job fool.

THE ENTIRE TRUMP CONSPIRACY, IS RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA. ONLY IDIOTS AND SUCKERS BELIEVE JOE BIDEN DID ANYTHING NEFARIOUS.
This isn’t when he went to Ukraine. Wtf are you talking about? Viktor Shokin was the guy the Obama Admin wanted put in charge and they praised him. Shokin was in charge for a few months, did some massive raids and seizures against the Burisma oligarch. Shokin then wants to interview hunter Biden, and the rest of the board. Then Burisma lawyers in the US petition the US state department to oust Shokin. Then Biden tells pres of Ukraine he’s going to hold up aid if shokin isn’t ousted. There is no evidence of corruption against Shokin. Only thing cited is that he was moving too slowly, which is a strange argument since he was only in charge for a few months.

All of this is documented. The question isn’t about whether or not it’s legal for hunter Biden to be a member of a board. Boards exist, people need to be on them. That type of nepotism is certainly disturbing, and it’s pretty obvious that hunter Biden was selected to act as a shield. But it’s still legal. The question is what is Shokins alleged “corruption”? That’s all Biden has to show to shut up any of his detractors on this. Forcing the hand of a DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED government to oust one of their top officials against their will is a pretty drastic and an almost unprecedented move. “Moving too slow” is not corruption, nor does it make sense because he was making “moves”, and he was only in charge for a few months. And investigations like these take months to carry out. If Biden, or whoever else, can’t show how or why Shokin was corrupt and what they knew at the time...then the only obvious motivation for Biden to ask for shokin’s ousting it’s to protect his son/burisma as well as avoid a political headache of his son being on the board of a corrupt Ukraine oil company.

“Myth: Ukraine’s investigation into Burisma Holdings was no longer active when Joe Biden forced Shokin’s firing in March 2016.

The Facts: This is one of the most egregiously false statements spread by the media. Ukraine’s official case file for Burisma Holdings, provided to me by prosecutors, shows there were two active investigations into the gas firm and its founder Mykola Zlochevsky in early 2016, one involving corruption allegations and the other involving unpaid taxes.

In fact, Shokin told me in an interview he was making plans to interview Burisma board members, including Hunter Biden, at the time he was fired. And it was publicly reported that in February 2016, a month before Shokin was fired, that Ukrainian prosecutors raided one of Zlochevsky’s homes and seized expensive items like a luxury car as part of the corruption probe. You can read a contemporaneous news report about the seizure here.

Burisma’s own legal activities also clearly show the investigations were active at the time Shokin was fired. Internal emails I obtained from the American legal team representing Burisma show that on March 29, 2016 – the very day Shokin was fired – Burisma lawyer John Buretta was seeking a meeting with Shokin’s temporary replacement in hopes of settling the open cases.

In May 2016 when new Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko was appointed, Buretta then sent a letter to the new prosecutor seeking to resolve the investigations of Burisma and Zlochevsky. You can read that letter here.

Buretta eventually gave a February 2017 interview to the Kiev Post in which he divulged that the corruption probe was resolved in fall 2016 and the tax case by early January 2017. You can read Buretta’s interview here.

In another words, the Burisma investigations were active at the time Vice President Biden forced Shokin’s firing, and any suggestion to the contrary is pure misinformation.”

So the corrupt Ukranian government investigated itself and found absolutely no corruption?

I suppose we can expect the Democrats to be satisfied.

And if it's one place that we can be absolutely certain is totally credible and free of all corruption, it's Ukraine.

Wanna buy a bridge?

Why is it that when Republican lie and make up shit about Democrats, and then the lie is investigated and found to be a completely false, Republicans then claim that those who debunk their lie, are lying?

Every investigation of the Clintons ends with some Republican standing before the cameras saying "We found no evidence of any crimes committed by the Clintons, and our reports exonerates Hillary". And then they close the report folder. call her a lying criminal and say they're going to keep investigating.

This strategy is not working because nobody believes Republicans any more.

So the corrupt Ukranian government investigated itself and found absolutely no corruption?

What the fuck are you talking about. Shokin was NOT installed by the Obama Administration. Everything you posted is Russian propaganda and bullshit.

What the fuck are you talking about. Shokin was NOT installed by the Obama Administration. Everything you posted is Russian propaganda and bullshit.
Isn't it weird how Democrats see Russians under every bed and every bad thing that happens is because of a Russian conspiracy?

I'd say this is proof Democrats have gone completely nuts, but we already know that because they're murdering random people now in the name of improving racial justice.

Interesting his dad, the VP, has ties to a hella corrupt company.

View attachment 345872

Amen!

Forum List

Back