Ukraine

"incredible, masterful success for the Ukrainian armed forces. This will be in the history books"

Is masterful success for the Wehrmacht in december of 1944 during Ardennes assault in history books of the German Reich?

Hey, I was wondering where you trolls were. Finally got paid your cold borscht and stale bread, eh?

FYI The Russians in the Gardening branches were way funnier than you guys, though you’re funny in your own peculiar way.

Objective news source about Ukrainian counter-offensive in Kherson.
(this fellow is neither pro Russia or pro Ukraine, but puts out regular and timely youtube videos on the military situation on the ground in Ukraine)

This guy's a nobody. The other report is from Reuters. Now stfu and go eat some bacon.

Hey, I was wondering where you trolls were. Finally got paid your cold borscht and stale bread, eh?

FYI The Russians in the Gardening branches were way funnier than you guys, though you’re funny in your own peculiar way.
You fanatics are probably quite unaware that there are many opinions in Ukraine itself, or even that Zelensky won 73% of the vote on a peace program. But how ignorant of the world do you have to be to prefer the horrors of war to negotiated peace?

You fanatics are probably quite unaware that there are many opinions in Ukraine itself, or even that Zelensky won 73% of the vote on a peace program. But how ignorant of the world do you have to be to prefer the horrors of war to negotiated peace?
I really enjoy watching the Russian army faceplant over and over. I never knew war could be so enjoyable. :biggrin:

Here you are touting Putin's do what I say or I'll kill you policy for Ukraine. Since Putin has shown he has no respect for laws or treaties, a negotiated peace is impossible. The war will go on until an exhausted Russia withdraws and the sanctions will continue Russia until Russia becomes civilized.

Western countries should not have refused to negotiate with Russia on the Ukrainian conflict, because militarily it is "impossible to defeat". This was stated by the speaker of the Left Party on foreign policy in the German Parliament, Gregor Giesi.
"We refused to negotiate with Russia, which I don't understand at all. Because militarily, Russia cannot be defeated. Unless we start a Third World War. But we cannot afford it," the parliamentarian stressed.

In response, German journalists doubted that Gizi even wants Ukraine to win over Russia, to which the Bundestag deputy said:
"She [Ukraine] cannot win! Yes, because then we will have to wage a nuclear war, or how do you imagine it? The Russian army is very underestimated."
Earlier, Gizi said that the new world order in Europe will not be able to be established "without and in spite of Russia." In his opinion, it is necessary to reconsider a number of sanctions against Moscow, since it may introduce retaliatory measures in the energy sector. He also called the German government's hope that the citizens of the Russian Federation will oppose their own leadership because of the restrictions that affect them "naive".

Here you are touting Putin's do what I say or I'll kill you policy for Ukraine. Since Putin has shown he has no respect for laws or treaties, a negotiated peace is impossible. The war will go on until an exhausted Russia withdraws and the sanctions will continue Russia until Russia becomes civilized.
Absurd. Can you comprehend the written word?

Nothing in my post relates in anyway to your post.

Russian propagandists not doing a good job

True. Western propagandists overwhelm them but you believe western propaganda, while condemning others of believing nonexistent Russian propaganda.

You aren’t this stupid…right?

You’re getting schooled

LOL
Haven’t you been saying this shit with every Ukrainian offensive, only to eat those words later? You’ll likely eat them again.

Cheerleading war that kills untold number of innocent civilians is the sign of mental illness.

Russia, unlike the West, is always true to its agreements. You might know this if you hadn't been stewing in "Fake News" all your life
Even you can't be stupid enough to believe that, but it doesn't matter what you think; it is the opinion of the Ukrainians and Ukraine's allies that will determine if Putin can be trusted, the answer will certainly be, no, he can't be trusted.

Even you can't be stupid enough to believe that, but it doesn't matter what you think; it is the opinion of the Ukrainians and Ukraine's allies that will determine if Putin can be trusted, the answer will certainly be, no, he can't be trusted.
Why would Putin trust the west? You somehow think a known liar (the West) expects it’s enemies to trust them, while condemning those enemies as untrustworthy.

Absurd. Can you comprehend the written word?

Nothing in my post relates in anyway to your post.
Are you a complete idiot or just incapable of speaking honestly? The horrors of war you spoke of is what Putin is doing to the Ukrainians because they won't give him what he wants, which is control of Ukraine. That is the same as "do what I say or I'll kill you."

Forum List

Back