Brexit Dividend - Uk to supply chicken to Mongolian KFCs

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I may have been critical in the past but the news of this deal has left me with egg on my face.

Make no mistake this is a game changer for our post brexit economy.

The Colonel will be smiling tonight. There are no less than 11 KFCs in Mongolia and we have cornered their chicken market.

A bold and ambitious country would also be looking to conquer their gravy needs as well.

WATCH THIS SPACE !!

I may have been critical in the past but the news of this deal has left me with egg on my face.
You have a lot worse than just egg on your face.

The Colonel will be smiling tonight. There are no less than 11 KFCs in Mongolia and we have cornered their chicken market.
Do you think the British can handle all that workload? Or do Muzzies do all the work for you Limeys now?

You have a lot worse than just egg on your face.

Do you think the British can handle all that workload? Or do Muzzies do all the work for you Limeys now?
I live in a farming community. People are in tears of joy today. Teenagers and pensioners are literally hugging each other in the street.

It takes the piss of that shitty free trade deal we had with the EU. The largest trading bloc in the world.

Last edited:

A bold and ambitious country would also be looking to conquer their gravy needs as well.

WATCH THIS SPACE !!

KFC in Mongolia ! who would of thunk? I hope it taste better than the ones here in California, I can hardly stomach that stuff anymore.
maybe Mongolia can reciprocate with you guys by sending you some of their Mongolian Beef or an entourage of Mongolian Dental experts!

KFC in Mongolia ! who would of thunk? I hope it taste better than the ones here in California, I can hardly stomach that stuff anymore.
maybe Mongolia can reciprocate with you guys by sending you some of their Mongolian Beef or an entourage of Mongolian Dental experts!
There is no end to this brexit benefit. We are the lucky generation.

WATCH THIS SPACE !!

I'll bet you and your hillbilly neighbors were astonished to find out "Mongolia" is a real place.

Obviously that "trade deal" came with intolerable caveats such as being required to allow Muslim extremist terrorists to invade.
I know that the post gave you a chuckle.
But it really showed up the grand canyon betweebn you and an educated man like me.

There is no end to this brexit benefit. We are the lucky generation.
Brits decided they were sick of being governed by Brussels, Belgium.
Imagine Americans being happy to be governed by Mexico City, Mexico.

So Brits took their country/countries back...no rule themselves.
Now Brits decide their own immigration/trade etc policies.
Brexit...best thing that could've happened to Britain.

Brits decided they were sick of being governed by Brussels, Belgium.
Imagine Americans being happy to be governed by Mexico City, Mexico.

So Brits took their country/countries back...no rule themselves.
Now Brits decide their own immigration/trade etc policies.
Brexit...best thing that could've happened to Britain.
And what can we do now that we couldnt do in the EU ?

Formulate your own foreign policy instead of taking orders from Brussels, which means taking order from Germany.
We really always did. For a start Britain was one of the countries which had a good say in what went on. Secondly the EU gave us just about every chance they could. They accepted that we were not going to go for closer Union. They were fine with us not accepting refugees and we went off to fight all the wars we wanted with the US, Britain also refused to have any part of an EU army. The EU used to help our areas which were not managing to make a decent living. We left the largest trading block in the world. We could even have left the Eu but stayed in the trading block. Some of the opinion makers during the run up to the referendum were saying that was what would happen. Others said it would be the easiest thing in the world to get a treaty with the EU, others suggested we were being forced to take thousands of Refugees by the EU when as I said the EU was not asking the UK to take any.

The Far Right of the Tory party of the UK want to think of themselves as still Imperialists. Rather than being part of the EU they want to be a hang on state of the US. No freedom there. There is talk of us giving up the NHS to give more money to your pill makers. There is talk of us having meat with hormones in it , chicken with this and on and on. We do not have any more choice or sovereignty.

We have always been able to do that. We fought wars all over the world while we were members.
Try again.
You know that's not true. The issue that led to the UK's exit concerned immigrants from North Africa and the ME, and if the UK had remained in the EU it would have had no choice but to have its foreign policy dictated to it.

You know that's not true. The issue that led to the UK's exit concerned immigrants from North Africa and the ME, and if the UK had remained in the EU it would have had no choice but to have its foreign policy dictated to it.
Nope you are very wrong. We had an agreement with France to send them back. that has gone now so are trying to send them to Rwanda,illegally.

Our borders are still open and the migrants can enter the Uk through the Republic of Ireland.

Brexit has made it worse.

They are very welcome here.

We really always did. For a start Britain was one of the countries which had a good say in what went on. Secondly the EU gave us just about every chance they could. They accepted that we were not going to go for closer Union. They were fine with us not accepting refugees and we went off to fight all the wars we wanted with the US, Britain also refused to have any part of an EU army. The EU used to help our areas which were not managing to make a decent living. We left the largest trading block in the world. We could even have left the Eu but stayed in the trading block. Some of the opinion makers during the run up to the referendum were saying that was what would happen. Others said it would be the easiest thing in the world to get a treaty with the EU, others suggested we were being forced to take thousands of Refugees by the EU when as I said the EU was not asking the UK to take any.

The Far Right of the Tory party of the UK want to think of themselves as still Imperialists. Rather than being part of the EU they want to be a hang on state of the US. No freedom there. There is talk of us giving up the NHS to give more money to your pill makers. There is talk of us having meat with hormones in it , chicken with this and on and on. We do not have any more choice or sovereignty.
Nonsense, if the UK had remained in the EU it would have had to accommodate large influxes of immigrants from North Africa and the ME. Even if the UK didn't admit them directly, because of free travel within the EU it would not have been able to refuse them entry. It would have lost control of its own borders, its own immigration policy.

Nope you are very wrong. We had an agreement with France to send them back. that has gone now so are trying to send them to Rwanda,illegally.

Our borders are still open and the migrants can enter the Uk through the Republic of Ireland.

Brexit has made it worse.

They are very welcome here.
Obviously they are not welcome in the UK or there would never have been so much support for Brexit.

Forum List

Back