Ukraine was once part of Russia. Then they seceeded, and now with the war of Russian aggression...

Certain moonbats seem to be on team Putin, all while screaming that the south will rise again.

Why is that?
not sure…some just don’t listen to reality and want to “reset” relations and be more flexible with him

The link I provided takes the history back to the year 750 showing that Kiev was Rus land during the time period...

read a little...
look at the maps...
Hell somebody might learn something...

My ancestors in the 33rd Virginia Vol. Inf. (Stonewall Brigade) likely heard that.....The family tree had a limb trimmed at 1st Manassas.

That is an AWESOME SPEACH............Kinda sums Slime ball DC and the corrupt politicians now ...........Too damn big for their britches........Destroying our country.
Sorry fckers.

Are any of the Trump cult traitors now willing to admit that Republicans should have convicted Trump after he was impeached for screwing over Ukraine and then using Putin's propaganda to justify it?

Or are they still defending Trump's actions there?

Now, watch 'em deflect. They have to. It's not like they can defend Trump.

Are any of the Trump cult traitors now willing to admit that Republicans should have convicted Trump after he was impeached for screwing over Ukraine and then using Putin's propaganda to justify it?

Or are they still defending Trump's actions there?

Now, watch 'em deflect. They have to. It's not like they can defend Trump.

Um, your point? That prosecutor was a corrupt Russian stooge. Firing him was an awesome thing. Anyone who isn't Putin's buttboi would agree.

My point is that Trump was impeached for telling that sort of lie on behalf of Putin, and that all his commie suckups loved him for it. And that they still do.

And then you jumped in and ... confirmed my point. Thank you very much.

Certain moonbats seem to be on team Putin, all while screaming that the south will rise again.

Why is that?

Ukraine didn't secede. The old Soviet Union got into a dick measuring contest with Reagan and Reagan being the manly American man he was, the old Soviet Union's wiener was shorter. So the Soviet Union fell apart, and Ukraine became an independent country.

That's the same reason Poland and many other countries aren't a part of Russia today. And it's also the reason why nobody wants to get into a dick measuring contest with me.

Last edited:
Um, your point? That prosecutor was a corrupt Russian stooge. Firing him was an awesome thing. Anyone who isn't Putin's buttboi would agree.

My point is that Trump was impeached for telling that sort of lie on behalf of Putin, and that all his commie suckups loved him for it. And that they still do.

And then you jumped in and ... confirmed my point. Thank you very much.
BS. He Laundered money there and should be in Prison.........along with the other politicians there with their kin and friends............Kerry, Romney, and Pelosi.........all there.

All Trump did was ask if their was corruption there...........and the corrupt politicians went bat shit crazy............Because they know they are guilty of it.

Link please that Ukraine was part of Russia.
Your OP makes no sense.
Biden is on Team Putin.
He approved Nord Stream 2
He opposed Israel's East Med pipeline
He's letting Russia negotiate the new Iran agreement for the US??? WTF?
He's not giving the MIG-29s to Ukraine

Biden is Putin's puppy.
Nordstream2 makes perfect economic sense for our European allies. You think Putin will flare off all that natural gas? Israel should build their own pipeline. Nothing is stopping them. Ukraine was part of Russia. Didn't you know that?

Ukraine didn't secede. The old Soviet Union got into a dick measuring contest with Reagan and Reagan being the manly American man he was, the old Soviet Union's wiener was shorter. So the Soviet Union fell apart, and Ukraine became an independent country.

That's the same reason Poland and many other countries aren't a part of Russia today.
Communism failed and Afghanistan busted their chops.

Everyone is RUSSIAN to your side.............We can't help with your mental illness.

Have a snickers.

Exactly,you won’t turn off the idiot box in the living room and stop listening to the corporate controlled narrative,someone posted a video on one of your other threads thst documented what was really going on in Russia,yiu refused to watch it. :cuckoo:

BS. He Laundered money there and should be in Prison..
And that's why Biden pressed to have that prosecutor fired.

And you keep saying that's bad.

That's why you're correctly classified as a Russian asset. Whether you're a willing or unwilling asset is unknown, but you're definately a Russian asset.

And that's why Biden pressed to have that prosecutor fired.

And you keep saying that's bad.

That's why you're correctly classified as a Russian asset. Whether you're a willing or unwilling asset is unknown, but you're definately a Russian asset.
BS. He launders money just like most of the corrupt politicians from both sides in the Swamp. They hired his kid because of who he was and you know it.

Why our country is screwed with the bought off whores there.

Forum List

Back