Biden gives Ukraine $800 million

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
President Biden said the U.S. will send an additional $800 million in security assistance to Ukraine as the country tries to fend off Russia’s invasion, amounting to a total of $1 billion in such assistance over the last week.

Comment:
The corrupt Democrat Politicians have been using the Ukraine to launder their bribes.
Joe Biden's crackhead son was being paid $millions$ for a fake Oil consulting job.
The corrupt SOTH Nancy Pelosi even impeached President Trump for just asking questions about the Democrat bribery crimes in Ukraine.
Zelensky has a lot of leverage on Biden and the Dirty Democrats because he knows a lot about their corruption crimes in Ukraine.
He could easily be blackmailing Biden for money.

The corrupt Democrat Politicians have been using the Ukraine to launder their bribes.

Oh my god, that's terrible. This is why we need a robust republican form of federal government where a written constitution requires a bicameral legislative body which has to first legislatively create appropriations (i.e. "control the purse strings") thereby preventing the kind of thing you've pointed out is happening now.

If only we had that in America.

Fuckit. We're headed for the Great Reset anyway. Might as well go out in a big blaze of glory instead of being slaves who own nothing the rest of our lives.

Oh my god, that's terrible. This is why we need a robust republican form of federal government where a written constitution requires a bicameral legislative body which has to first legislatively create appropriations (i.e. "control the purse strings") thereby preventing the kind of thing you've pointed out is happening now.

If only we had that in America.

Well that was coherent. I apologize for my earlier comment about "big ol' floppy moose titties." :04:

How many more billions to Ukraine while Americans suffer?

This Biden's stolen, corrupt Administration is revolting!

They don't give a fig about Americans! SHAME SHAME ON THEM! :mad-61:

President Biden said the U.S. will send an additional $800 million in security assistance to Ukraine as the country tries to fend off Russia’s invasion, amounting to a total of $1 billion in such assistance over the last week.

Comment:
Joe Biden's crackhead son was being paid $millions$ for a fake Oil consulting job.
The corrupt SOTH Nancy Pelosi even impeached President Trump for just asking questions about the Democrat bribery crimes in Ukraine.
Zelensky has a lot of leverage on Biden and the Dirty Democrats because he knows a lot about their corruption crimes in Ukraine.
May Russian President Putin throw in the towel about murdering civilians and go back home, wash his hands of wrongdoing, and live in peace or face serious consequences when President Trump is rightfully restored to leadership in the USA. Heaven help all of us, amen..
My prayers for world peace are up. :eusa_pray:

I have a solution.

In order to accomplish our wishes to make things right, I invite you to join me in the prayer that President Trump is restored to the white House which was stolen from him by the Deep State that stooped to criminality by sponsoring massive election fraud in 2020 and whose chief agent ordered his minions to impeach President Trump prior to his inauguration in 2016. May the deep state villains leave their posts due to their own distrust of the majority of Americans who voted for Trump but were relieved of their majority by sundry criminal acts, and the press horses the deep staters rode in on. Who'd have ever thought the crime of the 21st century would happen in its first quarter? Not me, but it sure did. :cranky:

Fuckit. We're headed for the Great Reset anyway. Might as well go out in a big blaze of glory instead of being slaves who own nothing the rest of our lives.
Don't give up the good fight, JGalt. Trust in God, be fearless. God promised our founding fathers he would help their prodigy if we remain true to our faith in Him who is what he is, including watching over us who love and obey his precepts in the 10 Commandments of Moses and the loving parables Christ told to help us understand what God requires of us. If we do God's will, things will go our way. Hang in there. God will show us the way. Trust him in all that you do. It worked for George Washington in a barefoot winter that tore at his heart for his mens' suffering. The rest is in the original Constitution and its Amendments we must not forget. We can do this.

Comment:
Really? You lying piece of hate filled shit.
Fake oil? Thats a new one.
How do you know for certain that is true because I'm saying, why would they pay him that much? That makes no sense.
You are a liar. He refused to forward the aid money unless he received bad info on the Biden's. That is notbhis job and he violated his oath because he's a dickhead like you.
Does he now? And of course you would gave inside knowledge that no one else has or you could just be a liar like always.
Here we go.
Every democrat politician is on the take and not one republican, bless their little cotton socks, would ever dream of it.
It was Trump who blackmailed Ukraine and got impeached for it you idiot. Youre brain dead mate. Do you ever read what you write.

Really? You lying piece of hate filled shit.

Fake oil? Thats a new one.
How do you know for certain that is true because I'm saying, why would they pay him that much? That makes no sense.

You are a liar. He refused to forward the aid money unless he received bad info on the Biden's. That is notbhis job and he violated his oath because he's a dickhead like you.

Does he now? And of course you would gave inside knowledge that no one else has or you could just be a liar like always.

Here we go.
Every democrat politician is on the take and not one republican, bless their little cotton socks, would ever dream of it.
It was Trump who blackmailed Ukraine and got impeached for it you idiot. Youre brain dead mate. Do you ever read what you write.
Correction: It was Joe Biden who bragged in front of a camera that he extorted one billion dollars from the Ukrainian fill-in-president, plus he gave him only 6 hours to get the money in American cash onto Air Force 2. President Trump only used Air Force One. and not air force Two. Trogs isn't the liar here. Please stop projecting your errors on innocent people. "Thank ya verra much." :rolleyes-41:

And as far as all those Republicans who passed the bill:

(psst, this is your part.)

Correction: It was Joe Biden who bragged in front of a camera that he extorted one billion dollars from the Ukrainian fill-in-president, plus he gave him only 6 hours to get the money in American cash onto Air Force 2. President Trump only used Air Force One. and not air force Two. Trogs isn't the liar here. Please stop projecting your errors on innocent people. "Thank ya verra much." :rolleyes-41:
I challenge you and your silly god to present that
Footage he extorted anything. You are a filthy hate filled liar. How does that fit with your god?
Youre happy with being a hypocrite god botherer?
Youre brain dead and barking mad.

Beautress, I am sorry, but you have the whole story wrong.

Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in loan grantees if the did not fire the prosecutor investigating corruption, claiming he was corrupt himself, but may have had the goods on Hunter.

The VPs plane is call sign Air Force 2, while the President's plan has callsign Air Force 1.

This is a direct quote from Trump on the Jeanine Pirro Tunnel of Towers Foundation Radio show on Sunday March 13th as he and she discussed the reasons for Putin's action against Ukraine.
TRUMP: "You say what's the purpose of this. They had a country, you could see it was a country where there was a lot of LOVE." "And WE'RE doing it because, you know, somebody wants to make his country larger, or he wants to put it back the way it was."

This is the guy who you right-wing morons thought would push back against Putin? Thank goodness that there is truth in Freudian Slips because there is never truth from Trump voluntarily. Remember when he said in Helsinki that he can't see why interference in the 2016 elections could possibly be Putin? Then tried to backtrack and say he meant, "I can't see any reason why it wouldn't be!" That correction made no logical sense at all.

Beautress, I am sorry, but you have the whole story wrong.

Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in loan grantees if the did not fire the prosecutor investigating corruption, claiming he was corrupt himself, but may have had the goods on Hunter.

The VPs plane is call sign Air Force 2, while the President's plan has callsign Air Force 1.
The video that the Democrats conveniently took offline showed Biden bragging about himself, and the original version that was going around 3 years ago showed Biden in his own words bragging about having $One billion dollars put on Air Force 2 in cash was that he got it put on there in less than 6 hours. All videos have been removed that were the original, but it is stamped clearly on my mind what he said, and how he was laughing with astonished but worshipping fellow men worshipping his larceny from the American taxpayer since his trip was timed between a week or so before the several days until the Ukranian officials were supposed to receive their several billion dollar bonanza. Quite frankly, that video made me do some more reading, and po' Joe Biden who became a Senator after his first term as House Representative was finished developed his skill in bs artist of the world was dotted with wealth from unknown sources that gave him 5 mansions over the changeling narrative of 30 to 40 years and then some.

A billion dollars is one thousand million of dollars. Picture one thousand people who have a million dollars in the same room. I can't wrap my mind around how much money one billion dollars is. Why two million dollars to pay people off to make a new narrative of the original video, complete with a slight color change of the background from one shade of bluegreen to a shade of light blue is only the slightest telling. That said, Two million dollars can buy a new show. That leaves Biden with a net of $98 million dollars for 6 hours worth of waiting, and the American people financed the half a million for Biden to take his little pleasure money grubbing trip to the Ukraine and back on Air Force 2. And the $98 million he netted came from again, the American people's foreign aid package.

The new sanitized version that came out is here: ALERT: Video of Joe Biden admitting that he bribed the Ukrainian President with $1 billion dollars to fire lead prosecutor investigating his corrupt son is being scrubbed from YouTube and other social media. – Investment Watch

How convenient. Only 2% of the billion went to recreating details that make Joe Biden smell like a rose. I bet that bastard laughed all the way to the offshore bank he likely used as his shield from the reality of what the first video showed but has been oh, so slickly changed to make Biden the hero. Hollywood is so miraculous I call them "Hollyweird." Those nicey-nice things professional actors and actresses have to say about the Demmies and all those rubberstamped mainstream media narratives? Newscasters are well-paid Hollyweirdly holding up their end of the narrated information bank account by the omeurta Deep State, imho. And how did Biden get America's attention as a victim? WEll, his first wife conveniently died in a car wreck with 2 children, and Hunter survived. Later on, when lies of Biden wore thin, his other son was used as his false flag to cover other little extortion schemes with pity when he went through brain cancer and death. Was it real? A tiny percentage of a billion dollars can buy a whole lotta silence. And those altered videos? Coupla of million out of the unaccounted for billion, which likely has already had a team of compromised CPAs hiding cash any which where they can.

And the Democrat push to demolish cash for computer bucks? Oh, it's gonna be so easy now with a little help from their tech pals who owe them so much.

I wish they were nice guys, but you know the drill--you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, and Biden is such a sow.

That's my analysis, and I'm sticking to it.

The video that the Democrats conveniently took offline showed Biden bragging about himself, and the original version that was going around 3 years ago showed Biden in his own words bragging about having $One billion dollars put on Air Force 2 in cash was that he got it put on there in less than 6 hours. All videos have been removed that were the original, but it is stamped clearly on my mind what he said, and how he was laughing with astonished but worshipping fellow men worshipping his larceny from the American taxpayer since his trip was timed between a week or so before the several days until the Ukranian officials were supposed to receive their several billion dollar bonanza. Quite frankly, that video made me do some more reading, and po' Joe Biden who became a Senator after his first term as House Representative was finished developed his skill in bs artist of the world was dotted with wealth from unknown sources that gave him 5 mansions over the changeling narrative of 30 to 40 years and then some.

A billion dollars is one thousand million of dollars. Picture one thousand people who have a million dollars in the same room. I can't wrap my mind around how much money one billion dollars is. Why two million dollars to pay people off to make a new narrative of the original video, complete with a slight color change of the background from one shade of bluegreen to a shade of light blue is only the slightest telling. That said, Two million dollars can buy a new show. That leaves Biden with a net of $98 million dollars for 6 hours worth of waiting, and the American people financed the half a million for Biden to take his little pleasure money grubbing trip to the Ukraine and back on Air Force 2. And the $98 million he netted came from again, the American people's foreign aid package.

The new sanitized version that came out is here: ALERT: Video of Joe Biden admitting that he bribed the Ukrainian President with $1 billion dollars to fire lead prosecutor investigating his corrupt son is being scrubbed from YouTube and other social media. – Investment Watch

How convenient. Only 2% of the billion went to recreating details that make Joe Biden smell like a rose. I bet that bastard laughed all the way to the offshore bank he likely used as his shield from the reality of what the first video showed but has been oh, so slickly changed to make Biden the hero. Hollywood is so miraculous I call them "Hollyweird." Those nicey-nice things professional actors and actresses have to say about the Demmies and all those rubberstamped mainstream media narratives? Newscasters are well-paid Hollyweirdly holding up their end of the narrated information bank account by the omeurta Deep State, imho. And how did Biden get America's attention as a victim? WEll, his first wife conveniently died in a car wreck with 2 children, and Hunter survived. Later on, when lies of Biden wore thin, his other son was used as his false flag to cover other little extortion schemes with pity when he went through brain cancer and death. Was it real? A tiny percentage of a billion dollars can buy a whole lotta silence. And those altered videos? Coupla of million out of the unaccounted for billion, which likely has already had a team of compromised CPAs hiding cash any which where they can.

And the Democrat push to demolish cash for computer bucks? Oh, it's gonna be so easy now with a little help from their tech pals who owe them so much.

I wish they were nice guys, but you know the drill--you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, and Biden is such a sow.

That's my analysis, and I'm sticking to it.
Sorry, but none of that happened. It went down exactly as I put it.

Where would Ukraine get $1B dollars in cash? Ask yourself that question.

The Biden "bribe" was to get the prosecutor fired, or Ukraine got no loan guarantees. We were giving Ukraine loan guarantees, and no cash was ever involved.

Forum List

Back