Ukraine wants in to NATO

1646272342946.png

You shouldn't have to endure bombardments into civilian areas because you are not a NATO signatory....yes confronting Russia would risk a huge war...but if the free nations of the world could come together and enforce a no-fly zone to defend civilians Russia would rethink their position on targeting civilian dwellings...
I can't guarantee they would back down if we stood up to them but I can guarantee what will happen if he is allowed to proceed...and that could be him eventually invading a member of NATO....with bases all throughout Ukraine....

This is why we should never elect a senile old man ever again....

Question is: Should we?
Bad news, Ukraine is over, they aren't joining anything..... This whole thing is about the obscene corruption of Biden, and Ukraine, where Obama and his "point man" on Ukraine(hint his first name is Joe)sparked a coup d' tat against the lawfully elected, pro-Russian Ukrainian president in 2013, then they got an actor elected to the job, an actor totally beholding to the USA and its money, and whom never ceased lobbying for Nato membership. In this whole Ukraine matter, Putin is wearing the white hat, Biden and both houses of the totally corrupt US congress, the black hats!

Putin told them for almost 15 years what he would do if they attempted to incorporate Ukraine into Nato, and nobody listened to him, with but one singular exception, Trump! This is why Putin took no aggressive actions against them while Trump was president and its why the totally corrupt two houses of the congress did take action, against Trump. I might add, that it was Obama and his point man, who motivated their new Ukrainian vassal to wage war upon the separatist regions back in 2014, those two regions are predominantly ethnic Russians, and as soon as Putin saw Biden cheated into office, he knew what was coming, and here we are...

The irony here is, NATO was supposed to fight Russian aggression. And then Russia opposes it, because they can't be aggressive.

Forum List

Back