Ukraine now conscripting more women as part of 7th mobilization. Tailoring new uniforms for women.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022
Looks young women too are becoming canon fodder for Crackhead Zelensky and they are being given uniforms just for women. I hope they look sexy in it, there are plenty of young singles in Russian and Chechen Army who could use a good looking woman.

Then again, since most of them will die by 203 mm artillery shells, it wont matter.

1656627787725.png

Looks young women too are becoming canon fodder for Crackhead Zelensky and they are being given uniforms just for women. I hope they look sexy in it, there are plenty of young singles in Russian and Chechen Army who could use a good looking woman.

Then again, since most of them will die by 203 mm artillery shells, it wont matter.

View attachment 664461
I watched a video of some badass fighting women and they weren't Russian.

View attachment 664461
It's ok. As long as Russians die we win.

And? Russian imperialist puppets are still dying. Suck it Putin! Suck it Russia!

You seem to get excited about people killing each other, why don't YOU sign up and go down there to get involved in the blood lust you seem to desire.

View attachment 664461
May they slaughter many orcs :thup:

You seem to get excited about people killing each other, why don't YOU sign up and go down there to get involved in the blood lust you seem to desire.
Why? My government is sending weapons to kill em just fine. I get my jollies off at the thought of dead Russy imperialists! Suck it Putin!

I wonder why the Russian is so triggered by Ukrainian women fighting?

Remember, Ukraine doesn't draft women. Those women are volunteers.

Tommy thought it was an 'act of desperation' to make better-fitting uniforms for those woman volunteers. Go fig.

Forum List

Back