G7 to compete against China Belt and Road:

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
In the article I have linked the G7 is going to compete against China Belt and Road program…

In my opinion it is a start but I wish the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Central and South America would work more together and rid this part of the World of Russia and China influence while Europe and the Middle East rid them from Africa…

In the article I have linked the G7 is going to compete against China Belt and Road program…

In my opinion it is a start but I wish the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Central and South America would work more together and rid this part of the World of Russia and China influence while Europe and the Middle East rid them from Africa…

Its hard to imagine the government pinheads in washington and brussels not wasting all the money teaching african men how to clean their penis after sex

But no one asked me

Above and beyond pissing away $200 billion even with good intentions what the west needs to do is ostracize and disinvest in china

Move production from china back home or to nations that we will not have to fight a war with someday

Its hard to imagine the government pinheads in washington and brussels not wasting all the money teaching african men how to clean their penis after sex

But no one asked me

Above and beyond pissing away $200 billion even with good intentions what the west needs to do is ostracize and disinvest in china

Move production from china back home or to nations that we will not have to fight a war with someday
I always have said we ( the U.S. ) should invest in Mexico, Central and South America and close that door Nixon opened…

I always have said we ( the U.S. ) should invest in Mexico, Central and South America and close that door Nixon opened…
Both left and right had high hopes for opening up communist china

And during the 90’s and briefly in the early 2000’s it looked promising

But now its clear that we have created a monster

FWW0inJWQAETTLO

Forum List

Back