Ukraine in NATO?!

Sure. The Western leaders all got together and agreed to lie.

You would believe such nonsense, because that is precisely what Putin does in Russia. It's why you so easily believe it to be true of the rest of the world, at all times. In this way, your guy is "No worse than the rest of them".
It's not the leaders of the Western world but their liberal, Russia-hating advisors and the academics in the "think tanks" that write their geopolitical analysis. Those stats are BS. There's no reason for Russia to allow NATO on its border or in its sphere of influence. We have the Monroe Doctrine, and that's not just in the past, it's alive and well today. We would never allow a major power from another continent or anyone to establish a military alliance in Latin America that is hostile to the perceived interests of the United States of America. It wouldn't happen, we would be at war. But we can supposedly do this crap to Russia and Russia is just supposed to bend over and take it. Well no, it's not going to take it.

Be honest, the only reason you Western liberals hate Russia is because it refuses to fly a rainbow flag over the Kremlin. They don't allow this crap in Russia:

Niño-drag-queen-.jpg

1528917961114.png

photo_2023-09-28_11-10-33.jpg

photo_2023-08-11_17-53-23.jpg

And that enrages you because you believe Russia should also inject their children with puberty blockers and cut their genitals to "transition" them to the opposite gender. For you American liberals, it's all about trans-rights, gender-fluidity, LGBTAQ+++, feminism..etc (emasculating men, destroying the traditional family unit). That's what it's all about for American liberals like you. Russia refuses to take it, and they're not allowing NATO to continue undermining their national security, boohoo. They're fighting back against the West's military-industrial complex, which loves NATO because it's their cash cow in Europe. American defense contracts make a fortune off of NATO.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Saddam is gone.
Osama is gone.
Maduro is still there, no clue why.
Africa is a mess, always was.
We messed up making China an economic power
We messed up letting Putin take control of Russia
Indonesia? not on my radar
The Sauds buy $billions of US weapons, they can behead whoever they want
Israel has always been more trouble than its worth

So you're in charge of the CIA, what is your game plan?
Yeah, you just confirmed everything I said. You're trying to justify, through your silly, fuzzy logic, America's destructive, imperialist foreign policy. It's not going to work anymore, the world is waking up.

It's not the leaders of the Western world but their liberal, Russia-hating advisors and the academics in the "think tanks" that write their geopolitical analysis.
And you allege that they are just all gullible puppets of these liberal advisors... an amorphous blob of advisors and think tank-type people. What we Westerners call "People with education and experience". A great many of them are conservative, not liberal, as it turns out.

But that judgment is made under the standards of a modern, liberal democracy. I understand that is not the standard observed, in Russia.

You must be thinking about WW2, when the Russians sent wave after wave of men at the German machine guns until they overheated and the Russians won the battle.
Their meatwave tactics haven't changed much. You can watch their storm squads get turned into pulp all day long on Telegram.

Don't click if you've got a weak stomach:

Last edited:
imperialist foreign policy
So America, who has had the same borders since 1904 is an imperialist nation, but Russia who has been annexing territories in Ukraine and breaking away parts of Georgia and Moldava...is not.

Seriously dumbass?

Last edited:
In Ukraine the term "Pyrrhic Victory" comes to mind, as well as the term stalemate.
Ukraine has a lot of people too.
Putin needs to learn Ukraine is unattainable, cut your losses, call it a win.

And what exactly do you think happens if Not-A-Penny Trump gets into office and America abandons it's commitments to Ukraine's defense?

We abandon Ukraine and China becomes emboldened to take Taiwan

That would be BAD thing

The United States is an empire. The last surviving empire on Earth. It lives by plundering other nations, but not by seizing territory, as empires of the past did, but by seizing economies.

No dummy, we do it by being better - by offering the world technologies, jobs, development aid, culture and freedom.

What does Russia offer to the world? Whatever they can pull out of their ground, repression and war.

Last edited:
So you're in charge of the CIA, what is your game plan?
The CIA should be monitoring foreign activities that directly threaten the security of the US and its allies, not interfering in the internal affairs of other countries.

And what exactly do you think happens if Not-A-Penny Trump gets into office and America abandons it's commitments to Ukraine's defense?
A cease fire agreement, followed by negotiations with Russia and Ukraine.

And you allege that they are just all gullible puppets of these liberal advisors... an amorphous blob of advisors and think tank-type people. What we Westerners call "People with education and experience". A great many of them are conservative, not liberal, as it turns out.

But that judgment is made under the standards of a modern, liberal democracy. I understand that is not the standard observed, in Russia.
Many invest in the defense industry and make a lucrative return whenever the federal government purchases trillions in weapons and services, whether to maintain NATO, start, sponsor, or fight wars around the globe. The US needs enemies because they're profitable for the military-industrial complex:

It's not Russia that has 700+ military installations around the world, it's the United States (i.e. The American, Crony Capitalist-Run Empire).

Government officials in the industrialized Western world, serve the interests of their donors, not the people who elected them. Western countries are oligarchal plutocracies (rule of the wealthy elites), not democracies (rule of the people). But you already know all of this, you're just disingenuously pretending otherwise to crap on Russia, because they don't, as I mentioned earlier, fly rainbow flags over the Kremlin.

photo_2024-01-17_08-45-42.jpg

For American liberals like you, the universe revolves around LGBTQA+++, feminism, "women's lib", and secularism in general. etc (everything that is traditional, "patriarchal", and acknowledges a higher power is vile and odious to you, hence you hate Russia). You're just (whether you recognize it or not) serving the Western elites in their pursuit of profits and power. You're a Western imperialist fan, and Russia is resisting your BS lunacy, hence you demonize it and make it into the Western world's "boogeyman".

Last edited:
Many invest in the defense industry and make a lucrative return whenever the federal government purchases trillions in weapons and services, whether to maintain NATO, start, sponsor, or fight wars around the globe. The US needs enemies because they're profitable for the military-industrial complex:

It's not Russia that has 700+ military installations around the world, it's the United States (i.e. The American, Crony Capitalist-Run Empire).

Government officials in the industrialized Western world, serve the interests of their donors, not the people who elected them. They're oligarchal plutocracies (rule of the wealthy elites), not democracies (rule of the people). But you already know all of this, you're just disingenuously pretending otherwise to crap on Russia, because they don't, as I mentioned earlier, fly rainbow flags over the Kremlin.

For American liberals like you, the universe revolves around LGBTQA+++, feminism, "women's lib", and secularism in general. etc (everything that is traditional, "patriarchal", and acknowledges a higher power is vile and odious to you, hence you hate Russia). You're just (whether you recognize it or not) serving the Western elites in their pursuit of profits and power. You're a Western imperialist fan, and Russia is resisting your BS lunacy, hence you demonize it and make it into the Western world's "boogeyman".

What a useless word salad.

Your dear leader invaded European countries in 3 times in the last 10 years.

Only a low information russin or a paid liar buys the idiotic shit you are selling.

It's time for the maniac Putin to go. Into the ground.

The United States is an empire. The last surviving empire on Earth. It lives by plundering other nations, but not by seizing territory, as empires of the past did, but by seizing economies.
Captive markets.

What a useless word salad.

Your dear leader invaded European countries in 3 times in the last 10 years.

Only a low information russin or a paid liar buys the idiotic shit you are selling.

It's time for the maniac Putin to go. Into the ground.
You're the freaking retard thinking you can win an argument by simply taking out your magical wand and waving it. Everything I said is a fact and easily verifiable. The only reason I respond to your posts is for the sake of others who are seeking the truth, not you because you're a brain-dead zombie-liberal.

Forum List

Back