Ukraine Has Lost the War

Let me amend it slightly.
First: The US has failed to defeat Russia.

And the Ukrainian army has been nearly wiped out and has been replaced with foreign fighters who are covertly fighting under their countries flag but posing as mercenaries.

Russia created the largest nuclear force in the world, along with the most efficient means to deliver it.

I see great peril for the world in the tea leaves.
Actually, it is Russia's army which has been wiped out, and it is Russia which is using mercenaries. See: Wagner Group.

Russia is also reduced to recruiting prisoners to fight the war...errr..."special military operation".

Actually, it is Russia's army which has been wiped out, and it is Russia which is using mercenaries. See: Wagner Group.

Russia is also reduced to recruiting prisoners to fight the war...errr..."special military operation".

I have no interest in being involved in your christian armchair war.
My main interest at the moment is in how talks between Xi and Vlad will go. China will almost assuredly understand that they are on America's hit list next.

Or? China will understand and believe that they are not threatened?

I have no interest in being involved in your christian armchair war.
My main interest at the moment is in how talks between Xi and Vlad will go. China will almost assuredly understand that they are on America's hit list next.

Or? China will understand and believe that they are not threatened?
China is not helping Putin's imperialist aims in Ukraine because they fear we will target them will sanctions, too.

Putin made a YUGE mistake invading Ukraine.

China is not helping Putin's imperialist aims in Ukraine because they fear we will target them will sanctions, too.

Putin made a YUGE mistake invading Ukraine.
See in the core. Putin made a huge mistake annexing Crimea and setting up statelets in the Donbas.

See the comment section below the story for a surprise. I won't comment on whether or not it's being put out by an employee of RT.com.

Oops too late, the comment that was repeated dozens of times has been taken down.

It might reappear?
The story about Russia buying weapons from North Korea and Iran fits perfectly with Russia's concerns that its military factories will not be able to meet Russia's war needs.

LONDON, July 5 (Reuters) - The Russian government will be able to compel businesses to supply the military with goods and make their employees work overtime under two laws to support Moscow's war in Ukraine that were approved in an initial vote in parliament on Tuesday.

The measures will effectively place Russia on a war economy footing, nearly 19 weeks into the invasion which it describes as a "special military operation".

"The load on the defence industry has increased significantly. In order to guarantee the supply of weapons and ammunition, it is necessary to optimize the work of the military-industrial complex and enterprises that are part of cooperation chains," Deputy Prime Minister Yuri Borisov said.

The story about Russia buying weapons from North Korea and Iran fits perfectly with Russia's concerns that its military factories will not be able to meet Russia's war needs.
Probably true by now. Russia's chances of winning without allies coming to their rescue are becoming slim. I've always contended that Russia will only refuse to lose.
LONDON, July 5 (Reuters) - The Russian government will be able to compel businesses to supply the military with goods and make their employees work overtime under two laws to support Moscow's war in Ukraine that were approved in an initial vote in parliament on Tuesday.
Russia will put everything they have into the war effort, as is their custom.
The measures will effectively place Russia on a war economy footing, nearly 19 weeks into the invasion which it describes as a "special military operation".

"The load on the defence industry has increased significantly. In order to guarantee the supply of weapons and ammunition, it is necessary to optimize the work of the military-industrial complex and enterprises that are part of cooperation chains," Deputy Prime Minister Yuri Borisov said.

As far as I know, most of that is obvious. What is your point?

Probably true by now. Russia's chances of winning without allies coming to their rescue are becoming slim. I've always contended that Russia will only refuse to lose.

Russia will put everything they have into the war effort, as is their custom.

As far as I know, most of that is obvious. What is your point?
That the RT story is bullshit, as usual.

Retired US Marines Colonel Richard Black lays out in detail many reasons why the Ukraine has lost the war.
Russians are fleeing in numbers not seen since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Airports and border stations are jammed. All outbound flights are sold out.

Six miles of traffic have built up at Russia's border with Georgia, the morning after President Vladimir Putin announced a partial military mobilization.

A Newsweek search on Yandex Maps shows a build-up of vehicles near the southern border, suggesting Russians are fleeing in response to the decree that reservists will be called up to fight in Ukraine.

At the time of writing, traffic is visible for a 6-mile stretch to the border checkpoint in Verkhnii Lars. Ekho Kavkaza, a Caucasus-based subsidiary of Radio Free Europe, published a video late on Wednesday showing a big queue at the checkpoint.

Retired US Marines Colonel Richard Black lays out in detail many reasons why the Ukraine has lost the war. But then provides an ominous warning that it could become a nuclear conflict leading to disaster for the world.

I don't mind saying that he's making the exact same points myself and so many others have been making on the trumped up propaganda coming out of America.

This is a voice of authority and deep knowledge on the issues he examines.

This is also a source of numerous points worthy of discussion, but shouldn't be viewed as an invitation for an armchair war on this forum.

#AgedLikeMilk

Forum List

Back