Ukraine can buy the U.S. Javelins, buy can't use them on the eastern Front-line. WTF? Is true?

U.S., Ukraine Try to Ensure Weapons Don’t Fall to Enemy
State Department approves possible $39 million Javelin missile sale to Ukraine amid Trump impeachment probe

(It's Reported elsewhere. Where is this true below?
You can buy the missiles but can't use them on the eastern frontline)

"According to U.S. data, since 2014 the volume of U.S. military assistance to Ukraine has totaled about $1.3 billion. In March 2018, the U.S. approved the sale to Ukraine of 37 Javelin anti-tank missile launchers and 210 missiles worth $47 million. The shipment was made in April 2018 under the condition that the weapons would not be used on the front line in eastern Ukraine."
======================

Seems this may be a New 2018 restriction on the U.S. sold Javelins use in the war.
Is this true? Seems they can only use them in the western area of Ukraine?
Enough to impeach over, but not enough to investigate? What a joke!
THIS IS NOT ABOUT the Great Douche Bribery call later.
My question is about, is this use restriction TRUE!?
Great Douche-are you THAT fucking stupid! Stay off the board-in fact-YOU ARE BANNED!

State Department approves possible $39 million Javelin missile sale to Ukraine amid Trump impeachment probe

"According to U.S. data, since 2014 the volume of U.S. military assistance to Ukraine has totaled about $1.3 billion. In March 2018, the U.S. approved the sale to Ukraine of 37 Javelin anti-tank missile launchers and 210 missiles worth $47 million. The shipment was made in April 2018 under the condition that the weapons would not be used on the front line in eastern Ukraine."
======================

Seems this may be a New 2018 restriction on the U.S. sold Javelins use in the war.
I've heard you are an idiot. Is this true?
So, DOPer Deflection. And you don't know if true, and so don't care. Check!

Btw.
Trump initially opposed the sale of javelin missiles to Ukraine in 2017. McMaster and Mattis assured Ukraine the sale would go forward when he was “in a good mood.” The day after tax reform passed, they brought Trump the approval document. He signed it.
You get that Javelins are defensive weapons, right? You're no genius, certainly, but you do get that I hope.
It can be used in either offense or defense as it's very moble by two people.
One can carry the launcher the other some missiles.
Seriously, do you think tanks are defensive or offensive weapons?

I am sorry, but I don't suffer dingbats.

======================

Btw.
Trump initially opposed the sale of javelin missiles to Ukraine in 2017. McMaster and Mattis assured Ukraine the sale would go forward when he was “in a good mood.” The day after tax reform passed, they brought Trump the approval document. He signed it.
You get that Javelins are defensive weapons, right? You're no genius, certainly, but you do get that I hope.

The tank can be placed as a defensive point on a battle line..
This missile below. Two-man portable. Norte @2:25 many being carried.

Btw.

The is missile is this below.

OFFS!!! Why would you have a mobile gun (tank) if you had control over the battleground?!

We are not on equal ground here, because you don't know wtf you are arguing. I do.

Btw.

OFFS!!! Why would you have a mobile gun (tank) if you had control over the battleground?!

We are not on equal ground here, because you don't know wtf you are arguing. I do.

This weapon has a 2.5Mile range. Troops can be more effective with them as fighting tanks by troops.

This weapon has a 2.5Mile range. Troops can be more effective with them as fighting tanks by troops.
Do you expect infantry to launch an attack against tanks? WTF is wrong with you?

======================

I will answer that for you:

If you own a self-defense weapon to protect you against a home invader, why would you sit out on the front porch with it?

The Javelin missiles are purely defense weapons, but they can wreck a tank in a heartbeat. Although Ukraine is not officially a member of NATO, they have entered a bid to join, and are unofficially under the protection of NATO.

Now why would we want those missiles stationed at the Eastern border? Would it really be a good idea for Ukrainian troops taking random pot shots across the border at Russian tanks, giving the Russians an excuse to attack them?

It's much better to keep them stored in-country. I'm pretty sure that they are privy to the same satellite surveillance pictures NATO has access to. And should there be a massing of Russian tanks, the missiles could easily be transported to the border in in about an hour or less.

Troops don't fight tanks. Unless you have heavy weapons, the only thing you can do is run and hide.

Forum List

Back