Ukraine busts $6M bribe scheme for gas company that hired Hunter Biden

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Just breaking on CNN. Not.

Ukrainian officials seized a $6 million cash bribe — the largest in the nation’s history — in a case linked to the founder of Burisma Holdings, the gas company that gave Hunter Biden a seat on its board of trustees.

You...got...him...n.....YAAAWWWNNN!!!..I'm sorry, what was I saying?? Oh yeah....the bust appears to have nothing to do with Hunter Biden's time there. Just a vague mention of a "link" to the company that employed his services...and I'm not placing any validity in the story because of all the BS that Republicans have slung on this..and because we know Rudy's been a busy boy over there. But nice try. Looks like Ukraine had it out for Burisma anyway.
What Hunter Biden did on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma.

EDIT - Just noticed the last two lines of your linked article. That's what the head of the prosecution in Ukraine says. Talk about shooting your OP in the head.

They are trying to gin up some scandal on Hunter Biden, and even the OP's article says this........................

Ukrainian officials seized a $6 million cash bribe — the largest in the nation’s history — in a case linked to the founder of Burisma Holdings, the gas company that gave Hunter Biden a seat on its board of trustees.

The bribery case has no connection to Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Ukrainian investigators said Saturday at a press conference that revealed the scheme.

The millions in American $100 bills they put on display, wrapped in rubber bands and held in clear plastic bags, was intended as a payoff to two top anti-corruption officials, according to the Kyiv Post. Three people, including a current and a former tax official, have been detained.

The suspects, all associates of former ecology minister Mykola Zlochevsky, allegedly used the money as a bribe to stop a state probe of an embezzlement plot that has driven Zlochevsky into exile.

And, then, there is this at the end of the article........................

“Let’s put an end to this once and for all. Biden Jr. and Biden Sr. do not appear in this particular proceeding,” Nazar Kholodnytsky, head of anti-corruption investigations at the prosecution service, said Saturday.

Must suck when the article you posted doesn't fit the narrative that you're trying to spin. Hate to tell you OP, but there are people on these boards that DO take time to read the links posted. I'm one of 'em

Take your bullshit and try to spin it elsewhere.

They are trying to gin up some scandal on Hunter Biden, and even the OP's article says this........................

The bribery case has no connection to Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Ukrainian investigators said Saturday at a press conference that revealed the scheme.

The millions in American $100 bills they put on display, wrapped in rubber bands and held in clear plastic bags, was intended as a payoff to two top anti-corruption officials, according to the Kyiv Post. Three people, including a current and a former tax official, have been detained.

The suspects, all associates of former ecology minister Mykola Zlochevsky, allegedly used the money as a bribe to stop a state probe of an embezzlement plot that has driven Zlochevsky into exile.

“Let’s put an end to this once and for all. Biden Jr. and Biden Sr. do not appear in this particular proceeding,” Nazar Kholodnytsky, head of anti-corruption investigations at the prosecution service, said Saturday.

Must suck when the article you posted doesn't fit the narrative that you're trying to spin. Hate to tell you OP, but there are people on these boards that DO take time to read the links posted. I'm one of 'em

No one said this had anything to do with the bidens.
I swear, you and joe b are just alike. Every time you old fools open your mouths, you remind everyone of how fucking stupid you are.

I swear, you and joe b are just alike. Every time you old fools open your mouths, you remind everyone of how fucking stupid you are.

The way the OP titled and wrote it, made it sound like they were trying to implicate the Biden's somehow. I mean, if they weren't, why even mention Biden at all?

The way the OP titled and wrote it, made it sound like they were trying to implicate the Biden's somehow. I mean, if they weren't, why even mention Biden at all?
Lol

Forum List

Back