Uh-oh.... Letita.... Things are starting to go south

Yeah I'm strictly pro-life. Don't think I'll ever be changed on that position. My position on the issue is that I don't see any point in arguing with people over an action there's no way I can possibly control. I absolutely hate it but see very little in my power to do anything about it except Express my opinion.
you can vote.

And if protecting human life is not a priority for everyone, well, I say it's time to check the old priorities.

She was focusing on Trump but didn't realize she was making enemies of people even more powerful and more dangerous than Trump has ever been. Trump is the small potatoes in this picture.

Finally...a light bulb....

Uh oh....getting close to the realization that people other than Trump might actually run things whether he gets re-elected or not.
(just like the way things are now (under biden)

Good for you!

I don't at all get this.

Trump is nowhere comparable to that ... words fail, frankly, but let's just say President Ineptitude / Corrupt.

You must not know much about what Trump accomplished. And surely you know that we didn't have open borders w/ Trump?

I mean, I don't get this thing about both of them being equally bad. It seems only uninformed people say that. Not trying to insult, just speaking my true mind.

I happen to know quite a bit about Trump, have read many books on him or written by him. He isn't perfect but he is far far closer to it than

opposition, baby killing, open border candidate

I support Trump even though I don't like him at all. There's no question in my mind that he was a better choice for the office. I don't let my personal preferences get in the way of making big boy decisions.

I'm not trying to sound judgmental. Perhaps I should look in the mirror myself since I have often gained the nickname asshole wherever I worked. Still I think he could do well to polish up his general demeanor a bit. Hell for ten cents worth of courtesy he could probably have another 20 million votes.

Finally...a light bulb....

Uh oh....getting close to the realization that people other than Trump might actually run things whether he gets re-elected or not.
(just like the way things are now (under biden)

Good for you!
Oh definitely yes.... Anyone who thinks otherwise is still a child politically.

Had to get this bad news for witch hunters out of the main section Fast

He doesn't have to post the bond to appeal.

The bond is to hold in suspension the enforcement of the judgement during the appeal.

WW
A distinction without difference.

But he easily posted the bond, and will just as easily win the appeal.

Letitia will grow old and bitter.

Sadly, Letitia is going far.

She belongs to our most pampered race.

So she has a great future ahead.

You young people will be here to see her become the governor of New York, then a U.S. senator, then a vice president of this nation, followed by the presidency, and then finally a Supreme Court justice.

The United States of America has a great future ahead.

at the least, a national holiday after Trump is finished with politics

trump will be remembered as long as Jesus
Makes no difference to me. I don’t care about either.
If you regard trump as Jesus, does that mean he gets to be crucified?

Looks like the selective Justice warriors have finally found their limit. How many meetings did Latita have with Kamala? Gotta wonder about that.

In what is demonstrably the worst politically motivated attack on any single individual in the history of American politics.... If the dems don't succeed what will the ultimate consequences be of this genie being let out of the bottle?

Jo
I don't see the big deal. The judge satisfied her by making sure trump can't swap any of the cash out for collateral.

Sadly, Letitia is going far.

She belongs to our most pampered race.

So she has a great future ahead.

You young people will be here to see her become the governor of New York, then a U.S. senator, then a vice president of this nation, followed by the presidency, and then finally a Supreme Court justice.

The United States of America has a great future ahead.
I see the white supremacists decided to chime in.

I don't see the big deal. The judge satisfied her by making sure trump can't swap any of the cash out for collateral.
The judge did not satisfy Lieta James, she is furious beyond belief. She wanted to hog-tie Trump to destroy his candidacy and all the democrats have done is hand Trump more publicity which is more free time on television declaring Trump a formidable force

Makes no difference to me. I don’t care about either.
If you regard trump as Jesus, does that mean he gets to be crucified?
Trump is being persecuted and crucified. Democrats are ensuring that Trump's status is rising to a god-like status.

All of us Trump followers, love Trump, unconditionally.

Democrats have made Trump a president that will be remembered forever, in history, just like Jesus.

It is a miracle in my lifetime.

^^

Thinks serial felons are the good guys
What are you talking about? I was referring to the judge upholding the 175 million dollar bond.

Also, Trump isn’t a serial felon…as far as I’m aware, he hasn’t been convicted of a felony, so, that term does not yet apply.

So, until such time as he is, and for every time someone rules against the dems…

Another win for the good guys

Forum List

Back