Uh-oh.... Letita.... Things are starting to go south

Look as they go higher up the ladder they're going to run into an ugly truth. The very wealthy and extremely powerful New York real estate community.... host to names that will never be outed publicly..is not going to allow James to set this precedent. Five will get you 10 Michael Bloomberg is behind the scenes here too.
Bloomberg! Not a fan. He seems liberal, even though he doesn't appear to want to be seen as such. So what do you mean by him being behind the scenes?

He doesn't want T prosecuted (because that may mean trouble for people like him)?

I was shocked, frankly. I thought all of NY was sold out to Satan... Ooops, I mean, you know, the D party.

Amazing how much hate is in that woman and the other prosecutors. But hey, Trump, if he becomes president will make baby killing baby killing again.

He will make the border a border again. Gotta get the *&^%$!
Another win for the good guys

You are misunderstanding. Sure the judge did rule that Trump's $175 million bond can stand but there was a provision. Do you even know what it was?

site

"The fact that we have two courts, not one criminal and civil being used against one man because they cannot beat him in the polls is a disgrace to the American judicial system," Habba said Monday. "He should not have two teams of lawyers here today. He should not even be here today because he did nothing wrong. It is the epitome of a witch hunt."

well, I wouldn't say that about Fetterman, although something strange appears to have happened there!

Maybe he was faced w/ his own mortality and... well, that always tends to wake folks up!
I probably prejudged the guy because of his affiliations but he looks like he's the real deal. I'm not a party clinger ... I lean conservative But there are a lot of people in the Democratic establishment that I happen to like. Fetterman is rapidly becoming one of them. This guy has the unabashed courage of his convictions, something that is very rare in politics and almost non-existent in DC. He's worth a second look!

The No Spin Zone:​

Trump and Attorney General Agree on Minor Changes to $175 Million Bond​

Letitia James had asked a court to reject the bond that Donald J. Trump posted in his civil fraud case. A deal on Monday will keep the terms of the bond largely unchanged.

The New York attorney general’s office and representatives for Donald J. Trump agreed in court on Monday to slightly modify the terms of a $175 million bond posted by the former president in his civil fraud case after the state questioned the qualifications of the company that provided it and sought to have it rejected.

The deal will keep the bond largely unchanged, with the $175 million in cash that Mr. Trump deposited as collateral remaining in a money-market account, while adding new terms stipulating that the $175 million must remain as cash, and not be transferred into mutual funds, for example. The two sides also agreed to give the California firm that provided the bond, Knight Specialty Insurance Company, exclusive control over the money-market account.

I probably prejudged the guy because of his affiliations but he looks like he's the real deal. I'm not a party clinger ... I lean conservative But there are a lot of people in the Democratic establishment that I happen to like. Fetterman is rapidly becoming one of them. This guy has the unabashed courage of his convictions, something that is very rare in politics and almost non-existent in DC. He's worth a second look!
He admitted to certain political positions that are not ubiquitous in the D party, to be sure, but he also.. I could be wrong but I believe he is still pro abortion? Or was it some other issue I'm thinking of? But in any case, he is not exactly a R (yet)

He admitted to certain political positions that are not ubiquitous in the D party, to be sure, but he also.. I could be wrong but I believe he is still pro abortion? Or was it some other issue I'm thinking of? But in any case, he is not exactly a R (yet)

I've gotten to the point in my life where I don't expect anybody to agree with me 100%. But this guy is no coward.... He takes positions that put him at odds with his own party with no problem at all. He was leading the charge against Menendez one of the most popular Democratic senators. I like a guy who speaks his mind.... Apparently as he begins to heal from his stroke he's gaining his abilities back and I like what I see.

I've gotten to the point in my life where I don't expect anybody to agree with me 100%. But this guy is no coward.... He takes positions that put him at odds with his own party with no problem at all. He was leading the charge against Menendez one of the most popular Democratic senators. I like a guy who speaks his mind.... Apparently as he begins to heal from his stroke he's gaining his abilities back and I like what I see.
Well, I would never vote for anyone who thinks it's ok to butcher a child even up until the child is about to be born!

That's the D party today, every one of them. SICK doesn't begin to say it

1 out of 10 Dems operate from a thinking platform of legality so once in a great while we get lucky

That position is certainly understandable. I'm not sure how we came to this point where we have a choice between shit and shittier but here we are.
I don't at all get this.

Trump is nowhere comparable to that ... words fail, frankly, but let's just say President Ineptitude / Corrupt.

You must not know much about what Trump accomplished. And surely you know that we didn't have open borders w/ Trump?

I mean, I don't get this thing about both of them being equally bad. It seems only uninformed people say that. Not trying to insult, just speaking my true mind.

I happen to know quite a bit about Trump, have read many books on him or written by him. He isn't perfect but he is far far closer to it than

opposition, baby killing, open border candidate

Well, I would never vote for anyone who thinks it's ok to butcher a child even up until the child is about to be born!

That's the D party today, every one of them. SICK doesn't begin to say it
Yeah I'm strictly pro-life. Don't think I'll ever be changed on that position. My position on the issue is that I don't see any point in arguing with people over an action there's no way I can possibly control. I absolutely hate it but see very little in my power to do anything about it except Express my opinion.

Forum List

Back