Ugly Democrats: Secret Service 'Aware' Of Threats Against Romney...

You sound racist too.

I'm not racist, nor do I care what you think. I'm just being real. breeziedeeznuts ibeblowinurmind? Come on now Sounds like something in a Lil' Wayne video

Sounds like you have to much Rush Limbaugh on the brain.

I don't even listen to that dipshit. Your amateur insults would be appealing if I had less intelligence and was on your level of adolescense.

Last edited:
People say they are going to get obama if he is re-elected.. Nothing new here

Are you kidding? Then Joey [foot in mouth] would take over. OMG what a nightmare scenario. Then again they're both incompetent. History will prove that point, just as history has proven Carter was another incompetent.

Not surprised you feel that way.

The ss have it under control,just like with everything else.
this isn't news to point out people are assholes on the internet.

I have a feeling you waffle a bit on that. Do you take threats against your Dear Leader seriously?

The ss will handle this threat just like they do with the president. I have faith they will make the right call.

I don't care about your feelings.

Are you kidding? Then Joey [foot in mouth] would take over. OMG what a nightmare scenario. Then again they're both incompetent. History will prove that point, just as history has proven Carter was another incompetent.[/QUOTE

2 birds 1 stone? lol

how cute... rightwingnut loon laughing about the president and vice president getting offed.

aren't you lovely?

rightwingnut hackery at it's finest.

Are you kidding? Then Joey [foot in mouth] would take over. OMG what a nightmare scenario. Then again they're both incompetent. History will prove that point, just as history has proven Carter was another incompetent.[/QUOTE

2 birds 1 stone? lol

how cute... rightwingnut loon laughing about the president and vice president getting offed.

aren't you lovely?

rightwingnut hackery at it's finest.

Nice deflection attempt. These nutters are all yours. Deal with it.

Yep both sides have nutters, All extremely partisan hacks are wrong.

Isn't this about the third time in a week this has been brought up?
Better watch out it might indicate a touch of extreme partisanship ;)

You give up on Ron and pulling for Mitt now?

Last edited:
Lefties have been insisting since the race began that the only way Romney can win is if the election is stolen; they are gearing themselves up for riots and protests and recounts that will usher in their unpopular guy, despite the fact the American people don't want him.

They're agitating the inner city voters, and I have even seen liberal elites and academics on my FACEBOOK claiming that people will be so frustrated if the Republicans steal the election that there will be violence.

Lefties have been insisting since the race began that the only way Romney can win is if the election is stolen; they are gearing themselves up for riots and protests and recounts that will usher in their unpopular guy, despite the fact the American people don't want him.

They're agitating the inner city voters, and I have even seen liberal elites and academics on my FACEBOOK claiming that people will be so frustrated if the Republicans steal the election that there will be violence.

I agree with your essay. If thee's any stealing to occur, it will be Democrats stuffing ballots, or using some form of skullduggery. His campaign has been a disaster. He has nothing to run on.

Forum List

Back