UFOs: I want to go on record right now.

We are effectively alone in the universe.

We can't talk to anyone and can't travel to anyone.

Not a defensible position.

The video is essentially junk science.

We do not how enough to make such determinations. Even discovering a microbe in the solar system would prove it false.

Not a defensible position.

The video is essentially junk science.

We do not how enough to make such determinations. Even discovering a microbe in the solar system would prove it false.
So....
Explain in detail why it is junk science....

Show the equations that prove otherwise.....ill wait right here but im not holding my breath.

we are EFFECTIVELY alone in the universe.

And last I heard microbes weren't intelligent enough to visit or communicate.

We (nor can any organic life requiring a hospitable environment) can't survive a significant portion of the speed of light....not much can.

So....
Explain in detail why it is junk science....

Show the equations that prove otherwise.....ill wait right here but im not holding my breath.

we are EFFECTIVELY alone in the universe.

And last I heard microbes weren't intelligent enough to visit or communicate.

We (nor can any organic life requiring a hospitable environment) can't survive a significant portion of the speed of light....not much can.
We do not need to survive portion of the speed of light if it can be sidestepped. which is the whole point of alcubierre drive.

In addition the video fails to understand that communication can still exist over the course of centuries.

Stating we are effectively alone is not defensible science.

We do not need to survive portion of the speed of light if it can be sidestepped. which is the whole point of alcubierre drive.

In addition the video fails to understand that communication can still exist over the course of centuries.

Stating we are effectively alone is not defensible science.
The alcubierre drive is hypothesis. We need to be able travel faster than we can now in order to believe it can really exist.

Prolly in our lifetimes, we'll be able to travel to the ISS. Wasn't that a ride in Tomorrowland?

ETA: I'd like to do that in my lifetime or travel in a flying saucer.

Last edited:
Most UFO's can be explained.......those "in charge" just refuse to do so.

Most UFO's are atmospheric phenomenon that has been occurring forever. We just don't pay enough attention to the skys to see most of it happening. But that ONE time we happen to look up........the sheeples start bleating and stampeding.

The government has technology at least 100 years in advance at all times. I was told this by a retired Army Colonel. He said the government has been working on future tech, since there has been a government. It's always been there in one form or another. They tech they are woking on in the 1950's is what we are using today. But they are ALWAYS at least 100 years in advanced tech at all the "secret" bases around the globe.

Nevada of course, is one of the major base locations of at least 3 working future tech sites. There are some in the northern states as well, but I don't remember which ones exactly.

The Roswell UFO crash was nothing more than an advanced compact spaceship that was being tested. Just as an example.

The alcubierre drive is hypothesis. We need to be able travel faster than we can now in order to believe it can really exist.

Prolly in our lifetimes, we'll be able to travel to the ISS. Wasn't that a ride in Tomorrowland?

ETA: I'd like to do that in my lifetime or travel in a flying saucer.
Wrong moron.

by definition hypothesis is believable. Full stop

you are truly one ignorant fool

Do your self a favoere and stop pretending you know anything at all about science.

Wrong moron.

by definition hypothesis is believable. Full stop

you are truly one ignorant fool

Do your self a favoere and stop pretending you know anything at all about science.
I'm no fool. You're the one who actually thinks the alcubierre drive is real. Is there even any evidence for it lol lol lol?

What's the fastest rocket in the world?

We can't even create a flying saucer, i.e. a space ship that can go in all directions and hover in the air by control.

Last edited:
I'm no fool. You're the one who actually thinks the alcubierre drive is real. Is there even any evidence for it lol lol lol?

What's the fastest rocket in the world?

We can't even create a flying saucer, i.e. a space ship that can go in all directions and hover in the air by control.
Yes you are a fool.

You really have a reading comprehension problem. I said nothing in any way shape or form to indicate that it is real. I agreed it is HYPOTHETICAL which by definition means BELIEVABLE.

Yes we have invented such a flying saucer

DUMBASS

Yes you are a fool.

You really have a reading comprehension problem. I said nothing in any way shape or form to indicate that it is real. I agreed it is HYPOTHETICAL which by definition means BELIEVABLE.

DUMBASS
People also have created a US 25 dollar bill....but if you try to use one they WILL put you in jail.

So either way...effectively we are alone. Nobody is going there and they aren't coming here.

People also have created a US 25 dollar bill....but if you try to use one they WILL put you in jail.

So either way...effectively we are alone. Nobody is going there and they aren't coming here.
That is not a defensible position.

We do nogt know what they are doing

Yes you are a fool.

DUMBASS
That's not a flying saucer dummy, it's a regular four blade drone. My son has one. He gets into trouble with it.

A real flying saucer would require us to create gravitational forces in places and times of our choosing

We're working on it. For instance Prof Schleier at Stanford is creating gravitational geometry through entanglement. So far she has it working with ten beryllium atoms

Despite the recent sightings, and despite the fact that Congress will gather to discuss UFOs, I will state right now that we are NOT being visited by alien spacecraft or alien beings. Are there UFOs? Have people reported seeing UFOs? Yes.

A UFO, remember, is any flying craft that you cannot identify. So yeah, there are UFOs. They haven't been identified but that does not mean they are from some alien civilization. An airplane flying overhead would be an unidentified flying object to some isolated tribe of humans who have never had contact with the outside world. Eventually we will identify what people report seeing now, unless of course they are lying.

We know that the laws of physics exist throughout the universe. Examinations of the furthest galaxies can be examined and have shown to be following the same laws of physics. thus, we can reasonably assume that, just as here, nothing can exceed the speed of light. If you are going to come at me with "worm holes", know that they guy who came up with the theory, Stephen Hawking, changed his mind on them before his death.

The distances are too great, and the number of possible sentient beings is too small.

It hasn't happened we haven't been visited, and it likely never will.
You don't know shit.

That's not a flying saucer dummy, it's a regular four blade drone. My son has one. He gets into trouble with it.

A real flying saucer would require us to create gravitational forces in places and times of our choosing

We're working on it. For instance Prof Schleier at Stanford is creating gravitational geometry through entanglement. So far she has it working with ten beryllium atoms

It's a real flying saucer.

Fying saucers are not limited to one specific definition as you claim.

It is simply a saucer shaped aircraft capable of three dimensional movement

Despite the recent sightings, and despite the fact that Congress will gather to discuss UFOs, I will state right now that we are NOT being visited by alien spacecraft or alien beings. Are there UFOs? Have people reported seeing UFOs? Yes.

A UFO, remember, is any flying craft that you cannot identify. So yeah, there are UFOs. They haven't been identified but that does not mean they are from some alien civilization. An airplane flying overhead would be an unidentified flying object to some isolated tribe of humans who have never had contact with the outside world. Eventually we will identify what people report seeing now, unless of course they are lying.

We know that the laws of physics exist throughout the universe. Examinations of the furthest galaxies can be examined and have shown to be following the same laws of physics. thus, we can reasonably assume that, just as here, nothing can exceed the speed of light. If you are going to come at me with "worm holes", know that they guy who came up with the theory, Stephen Hawking, changed his mind on them before his death.

The distances are too great, and the number of possible sentient beings is too small.

It hasn't happened we haven't been visited, and it likely never will.
Sorry Hawking did not come up with the worm hole theory. Einstein and Rosen did.

Yes you are a fool.

DUMBASS
You are a SAF, POS and one the BIGGEST FOOLS I've met here if not the biggest one lmao.

I mean how are you going to get to light speed in that? It's a toy instead of a ship made to carry humans.

Anyway, I'll leave you now to your toys and FOOLISHNESS.

You are a SAF, POS and one the BIGGEST FOOLS I've met here if not the biggest one lmao.

I mean how are you going to get to light speed in that? It's a toy instead of a ship made to carry humans.

Anyway, I'll leave you now to your toys and FOOLISHNESS.
You never said a word about carrying humans or breaking light speed.

The example I gave fits your original definition perfectly.

Proving you the FUCKING FOOL as always

Yes you are a fool.

DUMBASS
Your example is driven by PROPELLERS 😂

Do you really think aliens are crossing the universe via prop driven spacecraft 😂

Your example is driven by PROPELLERS 😂

Do you really think aliens are crossing the universe via prop driven spacecraft 😂
That is not the point.

The idiot I was responding to said that such craft do not exist. Nothing was said about interstellar flight, or even spacecraft.

The example precisely matches his original definition.

You never said a word about carrying humans or breaking light speed.

The example I gave fits your original definition perfectly.

Proving you the FUCKING FOOL as always
Breaking light speed? That's impossible you FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING MORONIC FOOL lmao lmao lmao. Your mother's the same.

You don't get it b/c you believe in hypothesis. Until part of it existing is shown, then there's no reason to believe any of it. I can't even discuss because you haven't said anything to show a part of it is true.

This is the same with ALIENS. We have no signs of life elsewhere in the universe. We've started investigation in our solar system and none, not evena microbe. God didn't tell us that he created life elsewhere, so there isn't. He would've told us if He did.

You're a CHILD when it comes to science still playing with TOYS.

Anyway, you're BEST to ignore.

ETA: I'm not saying the alcubierre drive is impossible, but for now it's sci-fi and relegated to Star Trek. It's takes unimaginable energy. Here's one of the experiments NASA has done -- NASA Announces Results of Epic Space-Time Experiment | Science Mission Directorate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back