UFOs: I want to go on record right now.

Breaking light speed? That's impossible you FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING MORONIC FOOL lmao lmao lmao. Your mother's the same.

You don't get it b/c you believe in hypothesis. Until part of it existing is shown, then there's no reason to believe any of it. I can't even discuss because you haven't said anything to show a part of it is true.

This is the same with ALIENS. We have no signs of life elsewhere in the universe. We've started investigation in our solar system and none, not evena microbe. God didn't tell us that he created life elsewhere, so there isn't. He would've told us if He did.

You're a CHILD when it comes to science still playing with TOYS.

Anyway, you're BEST to ignore.

ETA: I'm not saying the alcubierre drive is impossible, but for now it's sci-fi and relegated to Star Trek. It's takes unimaginable energy. Here's one of the experiments NASA has done -- NASA Announces Results of Epic Space-Time Experiment | Science Mission Directorate.
Once again you arw the fool here who does not grasp how science works.

You clearly do not understand the word hypothesis

I meant in my previous post that the experiment was to show the fa
Once again you arw the fool here who does not grasp how science works.

You clearly do not understand the word hypothesis
I meant in my previous post's link the experiment to show the spacetime is a fabric.

Let's just get close to traveling very fast, let alone light speed. Traveling FTL is impossible.

A new obstacle I brought up for traveling at light speed was the tremendous energy needed. Where do you get that to bend spacetime? You'll need a new energy source. Can you even think for yourself lol?

I meant in my previous post that the experiment was to show the fa

I meant in my previous post's link the experiment to show the spacetime is a fabric.

Let's just get close to traveling very fast, let alone light speed. Traveling FTL is impossible.

A new obstacle I brought up for traveling at light speed was the tremendous energy needed. Where do you get that to bend spacetime? You'll need a new energy source. Can you even think for yourself lol?
You have a serioius reading comprehensiuon problem.

As I posted I CLEARLY NEVER said a word about breaking lightspeed. You are trying to argue against somethiing I never said or even implied.

That is why you are a fool. This probbaly comes from believing what you read in an old collection of letters and books which you call the word of god.

You are a verys tupid and ignorant person

Breaking light speed? That's impossible you FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING MORONIC FOOL lmao lmao lmao. Your mother's the same.
My understanding is that the speed of light has been exceeded , albeit only in the laboratory and with photons under colossally strong magnetic fields .

Before getting so worked up , it might be smart to DYOR , at least to check out assumptions .

As for Aliens -- you are clearly at 100% cognitive rigidity .
So it might be smart to ask first , learn what is known and then think carefully before dogmatising .

You have a serioius reading comprehensiuon problem.

As I posted I CLEARLY NEVER said a word about breaking lightspeed. You are trying to argue against somethiing I never said or even implied.

That is why you are a fool. This probbaly comes from believing what you read in an old collection of letters and books which you call the word of god.

You are a verys tupid and ignorant person
Haha. Goes to show how much you know. I am smarter, better looking and richer than you.

I doubt we can break lightspeed and never said that. I said it would take incredible energy to get even near lightspeed and asked you where do we get the energy? You couldn't answer, and instead toss out more ad hominem so I know you are SAF when it comes to science.

To get to the moon and Mars, we use PROPELLANTS you dumb fark.

Haha. Goes to show how much you know. I am smarter, better looking and richer than you.

I doubt we can break lightspeed and never said that. I said it would take incredible energy to get even near lightspeed and asked you where do we get the energy? You couldn't answer, and instead toss out more ad hominem so I know you are SAF when it comes to science.

To get to the moon and Mars, we use PROPELLANTS you dumb fark.

No one is argueing that point you ugly minimum wage fool.

You lost the argument from the first post and began the ad hominen crap because you are a fool and a loser.

You know nothing about science or god or some gods word

You are a fucking pharisee

My understanding is that the speed of light has been exceeded , albeit only in the laboratory and with photons under colossally strong magnetic fields .

Before getting so worked up , it might be smart to DYOR , at least to check out assumptions .

As for Aliens -- you are clearly at 100% cognitive rigidity .
So it might be smart to ask first , learn what is known and then think carefully before dogmatising .
Haha. Why don't you take your own advice?

That's not for traveling in space which is the discussion. That is IMPOSSIBLE. Else why don't you tell us how it was exceeded in the lab and explain how THAT fits traveling in space.

No one is argueing that point you ugly minimum wage fool.

You lost the argument from the first post and began the ad hominen crap because you are a fool and a loser.

You know nothing about science or god or some gods word

You are a fucking pharisee
LOSER, LOSER, LOSER and crybaby. Trust me. Science isn't your strength.

I think this is where we are right now in terms of propellants -- Groundbreaking new rocket-propulsion system.

I doubt propellants will get us to really high speed travel. That's why I asked what form of energy will be needed for humans to be able to travel at really high speeds. I don't even want to discuss near speed of light as that is too far away. Let's be able to reach the Jupiter in a week or so. It takes almost 550-650 days to get there now.

Last edited:
I'm not saying the alcubierre drive is impossible, but for now it's sci-fi and relegated to Star Trek. It's takes unimaginable energy. Here's one of the experiments NASA has done
I am. They're not even sure it produces thrust, let alone can move mass beyond the speed of light.

People have deluded themselves to believe because they see something on science fiction, it can be done.

"Warp drive" works on the principle of NOT moving an object faster than light, but by literally FOLDING THE UNIVERSE to bring a star closer to you.

People will believe anything. Modern theoretical "science" has become a laughingstock

I think this is where we are right now in terms of propellants -- Groundbreaking new rocket-propulsion system.

I doubt propellants will get us to really high speed travel. That's why I asked what form of energy will be needed for humans to be able to travel at really high speeds. I don't even want to discuss near speed of light as that is too far away. Let's be able to reach the Jupiter in a week or so. It takes almost 550-650 days to get there now.
All of which is irrelevant.

None of what you are posing has jackshit all to do with the pioint of this thread which you derailed because you were owned and proven to be an ignoramous.

I am. They're not even sure it produces thrust, let alone can move mass beyond the speed of light.

People have deluded themselves to believe because they see something on science fiction, it can be done.

"Warp drive" works on the principle of NOT moving an object faster than light, but by literally FOLDING THE UNIVERSE to bring a star closer to you.

People will believe anything. Modern theoretical "science" has become a laughingstock
Warp drive is an idea, but not in my lifetime. I can't even think of it as realistic as we use propellants for our space craft.

I was thinking about the flying saucer and maybe the flying drones we have now are a valid concept. Someone could build a drone for a human to pilot and it would be able to controlled to fly in all directions by control. I take back calling drones a toy.

Warp drive is an idea, but not in my lifetime. I can't even think of it as realistic as we use propellants for our space craft.

I was thinking about the flying saucer and maybe the flying drones we have now are a valid concept. Someone could build a drone for a human to pilot and it would be able to controlled to fly in all directions by control. I take back calling drones a toy.
Drones can produce some unique flying machines , but they all work under physical law. Warp dive is impossible. Period. There are many reasons.

Despite the recent sightings, and despite the fact that Congress will gather to discuss UFOs, I will state right now that we are NOT being visited by alien spacecraft or alien beings. Are there UFOs? Have people reported seeing UFOs? Yes.

A UFO, remember, is any flying craft that you cannot identify. So yeah, there are UFOs. They haven't been identified but that does not mean they are from some alien civilization. An airplane flying overhead would be an unidentified flying object to some isolated tribe of humans who have never had contact with the outside world. Eventually we will identify what people report seeing now, unless of course they are lying.

We know that the laws of physics exist throughout the universe. Examinations of the furthest galaxies can be examined and have shown to be following the same laws of physics. thus, we can reasonably assume that, just as here, nothing can exceed the speed of light. If you are going to come at me with "worm holes", know that they guy who came up with the theory, Stephen Hawking, changed his mind on them before his death.

The distances are too great, and the number of possible sentient beings is too small.

It hasn't happened we haven't been visited, and it likely never will.
Inter dimensional wormhole travel.

Drones can produce some unique flying machines , but they all work under physical law. Warp dive is impossible. Period. There are many reasons.
Wrong.

It may be -proven impossible someday but so far it has not been.

Even the energy cost has been shown to be less than originally thought.

In 2018, a Chinese company has created a drone a human can fly in.

04s0GFqSiglKxNsQ4lXgfrl-3.fit_lim.size_1600x900.v1569491611.png

Then they created one to carry two humans. Uber is already using drones for delivery.

Soon, there will be drone taxis.

Despite the recent sightings, and despite the fact that Congress will gather to discuss UFOs, I will state right now that we are NOT being visited by alien spacecraft or alien beings. Are there UFOs? Have people reported seeing UFOs? Yes.

A UFO, remember, is any flying craft that you cannot identify. So yeah, there are UFOs. They haven't been identified but that does not mean they are from some alien civilization. An airplane flying overhead would be an unidentified flying object to some isolated tribe of humans who have never had contact with the outside world. Eventually we will identify what people report seeing now, unless of course they are lying.

We know that the laws of physics exist throughout the universe. Examinations of the furthest galaxies can be examined and have shown to be following the same laws of physics. thus, we can reasonably assume that, just as here, nothing can exceed the speed of light. If you are going to come at me with "worm holes", know that they guy who came up with the theory, Stephen Hawking, changed his mind on them before his death.

The distances are too great, and the number of possible sentient beings is too small.

It's possible we will find hundreds or even thousands of exoplanets that are in the goldilocks zone. We can fly small spaceships the size of your your cellphone to each of these planets and take with them life. DNA. So plant the seed to start life on those planets. IF those planets don't already have life on them.

There is some kind of life that started here on earth before there was oxygen. This creature produced oxygen and that killed off a lot of animals that lived back then. But that led the way for us.

When cyanobacteria evolved at least 2.4 billion years ago, they set the stage for a remarkable transformation. They became Earth's first photo-synthesizers, making food using water and the Sun's energy, and releasing oxygen as a result.

1680661518006.jpeg

images

Tiny laser-propelled spaceships could travel to the far reaches of the solar system and beyond​

Previous research has suggested that "light sailing" might be one of the only technically feasible ways to get a spacecraft to another star within a human lifetime.

And remember, it doesn't need to make it in a human's lifetime. It's just pond scum that will produce oxygen once it reaches it's new planet. We seed the planet.

So if we can do this, perhaps this is how life started on earth. You'd never find the nano ship.

We know
the laws of physics exist throughout the universe. Examinations of the furthest galaxies can be examined and have shown to be following the same laws of physics. thus, we can reasonably assume that, just as here, nothing can exceed the speed of light. If you are going to come at me with "worm holes", know that they guy who came up with the theory, Stephen Hawking, changed his mind on them before his death.

Funded by Russian entrepreneur Yuri Milner and with the blessing of Stephen Hawking, Breakthrough Starshot aims to send probes to Alpha Centauri in a generation

“The human story is one of great leaps,” Milner said in a statement released shortly before the announcement. “55 years ago today, Yuri Gagarin became the first human in space. Today, we are preparing for the next great leap—to the stars.”

“Breakthrough Starshot,” the program Milner is backing, intends to squeeze all the key components of a robotic probe—cameras, sensors, maneuvering thrusters and communications equipment—into tiny gram-scale “nanocraft.” These would be small enough to boost to enormous speeds using other technology the program plans to help develop, including a ground-based kilometer-scale laser array capable of beaming 100-gigawatt laser pulses through the atmosphere for a few minutes at a time, and atoms-thin, meter-wide “light sails” to ride those beams to other stars. Each pinging photon of light would impart a slight momentum to the sail and its cargo; in the microgravity vacuum of space, the torrent of photons unleashed by a gigawatt-class laser would rapidly push a nanocraft to relativistic speeds.

20 percent the speed of light—some 60,000 kilometers per second.

NASA has already sent five spacecraft on trajectories taking them beyond our solar system, although even the fastest of these would require more than 30,000 years to reach Alpha Centauri. The nanocraft would make that same interstellar crossing in just 20 years. With no onboard ability to decelerate, they would briefly gather data about any planets in the Alpha Centauri system and beam it back toward Earth before plunging deeper into interstellar darkness and out of communication range.

20 years is nothing. And we could send

The first organisms to "breathe" oxygen—or at least use it—appeared 3.1 billion years ago, according to a new genetic analysis of dozens of families of microbes. The find is surprising because the Great Oxidation Event, which filled Earth's atmosphere with the precious gas, didn't occur until some 500 million years later.

Geochemists, for example, have found mineral deposits dated to about 3 billion years ago that they argue could only have formed in the presence of oxygen. And some evidence suggests cyanobacteria, the earliest photosynthetic organisms to release oxygen gas as a waste product—although not use it—may have arisen as early as 3.5 billion years ago.

We should plant cyanobacteria on every planet we send nanoships to.

Maybe I should use another thread, but this one seemed generic enough for this;

20 Chilling Facts You Never Knew About The Horrifying Alien Abduction Of Travis Walton​

Forum List

Back