UFOs: I want to go on record right now.

'Unsolved Mysteries': 1994 Michigan UFO Still Puzzling Today—Here's Why​

The first three episodes of Unsolved Mysteries Volume 3 are out on Netflix now, with the remaining six set to drop on October 25 and November 1.

Episode 2 in the new series is titled "Something in the Sky" and explores a UFO sighting in Michigan in 1994.

While what exactly transpired remains unknown to this day, one thing is for sure— enough people were concerned at the time to raise the alarm that something strange was taking place in the skies above them.

Newsweek has everything you need to know about the case and why it is still puzzling for so many today.

Imagine something small enough to be transported on a single lane of a highway traveling around the galaxy at speeds far greater than the speed of light. That's what sci-fi movies have conditioned most God haters to believe is even possible 😂
The consensus among the more informed and involved is that the smaller craft are scout boats of a sorts. Carried aboard a larger vessel that would have made the more distant journey, such as inter-stellar.

That would be the logical approach we would do if we had a large ship to do a vast distance journey.

Then again, they might be operating out of a local base.

Proxima Centauri is the closest solar system with a planet in the habitable zone.
As far as space goes, it is extremely close to us, A mere 4.2 light years away.
But how far is 4.2 light years anyway?
Well it is over 24 trillion miles. Which is vastly father than our little minds can possibly comprehend.
Putting it in one way... The fastest object by far that humans have made is the Parker Solar Probe.
It travels at a mind blowing 430,000 mph. But even at that speed it would take 7,000 years.
But that is a tiny little probe. We are probably 100 years from ever figuring out how you could possibly make an entire massive space ship go that fast.

INTERESTING POINTS:

The Bible says God made the Heavens and the Earth.
- How 'arrogant' to believe we are the only living beings created in all of the seemingl infiniteness of God's creation.

Germany developed amazing weapons and tech dar ahead of its time during WWII. In an interview their famed weapons expert was asked how he came up with it all. He declared he had been given the tech / plans for the tech from ALIENS, ETs.
- Germany, at THAT time, had built a 'UFO' (saucer) that actually flew.

Despite the recent sightings, and despite the fact that Congress will gather to discuss UFOs, I will state right now that we are NOT being visited by alien spacecraft or alien beings. Are there UFOs? Have people reported seeing UFOs? Yes.

A UFO, remember, is any flying craft that you cannot identify. So yeah, there are UFOs. They haven't been identified but that does not mean they are from some alien civilization. An airplane flying overhead would be an unidentified flying object to some isolated tribe of humans who have never had contact with the outside world. Eventually we will identify what people report seeing now, unless of course they are lying.

We know that the laws of physics exist throughout the universe. Examinations of the furthest galaxies can be examined and have shown to be following the same laws of physics. thus, we can reasonably assume that, just as here, nothing can exceed the speed of light. If you are going to come at me with "worm holes", know that they guy who came up with the theory, Stephen Hawking, changed his mind on them before his death.

The distances are too great, and the number of possible sentient beings is too small.

It hasn't happened we haven't been visited, and it likely never will.
Where are the Nephilim. Oh they flew camels

INTERESTING POINTS:

The Bible says God made the Heavens and the Earth.
- How 'arrogant' to believe we are the only living beings created in all of the seemingl infiniteness of God's creation.

Germany developed amazing weapons and tech dar ahead of its time during WWII. In an interview their famed weapons expert was asked how he came up with it all. He declared he had been given the tech / plans for the tech from ALIENS, ETs.
- Germany, at THAT time, had built a 'UFO' (saucer) that actually flew.
Yeah, but they aint but one Merrka !!! Obviously it was uninhabited and given by gOd. Founded, discovered, shit like that

Weaponizing space and full spectrum dominance over society is expensive.

The UFO nonsense is a not so clever, but efficient means of coercing the public to accept printing more.
My friend keeps sending me podcasts with guys from Area 51. I tell him give me a break. Did the government officially say ufo's are real? He seems to believe they did. But I read what they said they did not say that. Help me prove it to him.

I keep telling him they are saying it MIGHT BE or COULD BE because they want public support for $pace travel.

My friend keeps sending me podcasts with guys from Area 51. I tell him give me a break. Did the government officially say ufo's are real? He seems to believe they did. But I read what they said they did not say that. Help me prove it to him.

I keep telling him they are saying it MIGHT BE or COULD BE because they want public support for $pace travel.

Why would you trust the Gov?

What's even to be had by proving your friend wrong? It's worth having one of those UFO /alien cats in your clique anyway, just for the giggles and sht. Especially when you're sitting around playing cards or whatever.

What's even to be had by proving your friend wrong? It's worth having one of those UFO /alien cats in your clique anyway, just for the giggles and sht. Especially when you're sitting around playing cards or whatever.
You really think aliens came all that way to play cards? If so, I have a toroidal plasma interociter to sell you!

Oh look, there is your ass!
Assuming you're a republicans or conservative, you should notice you've been brainwashed to distrust your government. Do you know who did that to you? Corporations and Republicans.

They also got you hating regulations. You don't even care what regulations. To you, all regulations are bad.

Do you see? You made a blanket statement that I shouldn't trust government. Yet you trust Trump when he runs the government. The biggest liar and crook, you trust. Wow.

Assuming you're a republicans or conservative, you should notice you've been brainwashed to distrust your government. Do you know who did that to you? Corporations and Republicans.

They also got you hating regulations. You don't even care what regulations. To you, all regulations are bad.

Do you see? You made a blanket statement that I shouldn't trust government. Yet you trust Trump when he runs the government. The biggest liar and crook, you trust. Wow.

You're young. You assume that everyone is just like you, participating in the false binary system. You shouldn't trust the Gov, I don't trust either "side". Also unlike you, I have done mountains of research where as you simply accept what you are spoon fed.

You're young. You assume that everyone is just like you, participating in the false binary system. You shouldn't trust the Gov, I don't trust either "side". Also unlike you, I have done mountains of research where as you simply accept what you are spoon fed.
You're so wrong. First, I don't trust anyone without evidence. And I'm not young.

So funny. Today a friend of mine who's an idiot told me the same thing. I'M the idiot because I don't understand or believe that aliens from other planets have visited earth. I didn't say it's impossible. I just said the government DID NOT say that. I looked up exactly what they said. They said there are UFO's because they can't explain what they are. That's all they admitted. But they in no way said they have PROOF that aliens live among us.

But he tells me I'm stupid and he's done mountains of research. Just like you.

Well let me tell you. You can do all the research you want and still come to the wrong fucking conclusion!

You're so wrong. First, I don't trust anyone without evidence. And I'm not young.

So funny. Today a friend of mine who's an idiot told me the same thing. I'M the idiot because I don't understand or believe that aliens from other planets have visited earth. I didn't say it's impossible. I just said the government DID NOT say that. I looked up exactly what they said. They said there are UFO's because they can't explain what they are. That's all they admitted. But they in no way said they have PROOF that aliens live among us.

But he tells me I'm stupid and he's done mountains of research. Just like you.

Well let me tell you. You can do all the research you want and still come to the wrong fucking conclusion!

LOL, I am actually not talking about UFO's even though I've seen two. The Gov has ben lying to all of us about everything. I am comfy in your ignorance, I actually at times envy those who don't know what I and millions of others know. Nobody is hiding anything, they do what they do in the open knowing that your normalcy bias would never allow you believe , let alone seek out the truth

Forum List

Back