UFOs: I want to go on record right now.

OK all the garbage above is just gone.

UFO's are real. The Gov't has proven it. And they call them UAP's.

Despite the recent sightings, and despite the fact that Congress will gather to discuss UFOs, I will state right now that we are NOT being visited by alien spacecraft or alien beings. Are there UFOs? Have people reported seeing UFOs? Yes.

A UFO, remember, is any flying craft that you cannot identify. So yeah, there are UFOs. They haven't been identified but that does not mean they are from some alien civilization. An airplane flying overhead would be an unidentified flying object to some isolated tribe of humans who have never had contact with the outside world. Eventually we will identify what people report seeing now, unless of course they are lying.

We know that the laws of physics exist throughout the universe. Examinations of the furthest galaxies can be examined and have shown to be following the same laws of physics. thus, we can reasonably assume that, just as here, nothing can exceed the speed of light. If you are going to come at me with "worm holes", know that they guy who came up with the theory, Stephen Hawking, changed his mind on them before his death.

The distances are too great, and the number of possible sentient beings is too small.

It hasn't happened we haven't been visited, and it likely never will.
Based on your first paragraph, The Pentagon and the US Navy are actively Investigating UAP activity as a potential threat to our airspace. They have ruled out natural phenomena as well as human phenomena.

They don't know what they are. But they know what they aren't.

You're an unknown poster in an obscure forum. But this guy is a top gun pilot for the Navy, and he's saying that he saw this, and that it's true.

So, should we believe you or the Navy pilot? Who's more crredible??

But I'm sure you internet forum posters are more qualified!

:) ..... fook i laid an egg...

Last edited:
LOL, I am actually not talking about UFO's even though I've seen two. The Gov has ben lying to all of us about everything. I am comfy in your ignorance, I actually at times envy those who don't know what I and millions of others know. Nobody is hiding anything, they do what they do in the open knowing that your normalcy bias would never allow you believe , let alone seek out the truth
Well I'm open to all that. Give me some examples of things you think I won't believe.

Aliens exist and they know it for sure? That I don't believe.

Evidence of extra terrestrials? Not.

But I do believe a meteor can bring a life form to this planet. Even one that could wipe us out. A virus for example. Possible. Maybe that's how life started here. Water came via meteors and comets and asteroids and such, etc...

What is the government lying about that you are certain about but don't think I will believe?

Nope, sorry. You're wrong, I am however getting used to that.

Do you believe in man made climate change?

Do you take the position that masks don't work?

Are you against regulations?

Do you think Trump was sincere about building a wall?

Nope
Yup
Not all
No idea

Proxima Centauri is the closest solar system with a planet in the habitable zone.
As far as space goes, it is extremely close to us, A mere 4.2 light years away.
But how far is 4.2 light years anyway?
Well it is over 24 trillion miles. Which is vastly father than our little minds can possibly comprehend.
Putting it in one way... The fastest object by far that humans have made is the Parker Solar Probe.
It travels at a mind blowing 430,000 mph. But even at that speed it would take 7,000 years.
But that is a tiny little probe. We are probably 100 years from ever figuring out how you could possibly make an entire massive space ship go that fast.
Absolutely!

If the sun was the size of a golf ball then Proxima Centauri would be 970 miles away. On that scale the earth would be the size of a pea and a spaceship smaller than the size of a nat's testicle.

It would also take the entire earth's output of energy for two years to accelerate a shuttle size space ship to 20% the speed of light. That means a 25 year voyage one way if you could find a way to store the energy on a shuttle size craft.

Based on your first paragraph, The Pentagon and the US Navy are actively Investigating UAP activity as a potential threat to our airspace. They have ruled out natural phenomena as well as human phenomena.

They don't know what they are. But they know what they aren't.
Show me the money!

When I see an alien spaceship and it not on a movie screen then I will believe it.

I am not going to believe anecdotal stories from people brainwashed by Science Fiction.

Forum List

Back