UFOs: I want to go on record right now.

Another possibility is people from the future, time traveling.
Lever pulling, button pushing "time traveling" in physical devices and physical form isn't possible per physics laws regarding conservation of energy and matter. Matter can't be in two places at the same time, like present and future coming back to present, mainly because now you've subtracted from the finite mass of one time and space and added to the finite time and space of another.

Mine is a solid scientific theory. More than a simple opinion like yours. The facts back me up. No aliens. NASA has searched our solar system and keep trying. Not even a simple cell which your evidence was trying to allude to.
Yeah and the Earth is flat...... :cuckoo:

Lever pulling, button pushing "time traveling" in physical devices and physical form isn't possible per physics laws regarding conservation of energy and matter. Matter can't be in two places at the same time, like present and future coming back to present, mainly because now you've subtracted from the finite mass of one time and space and added to the finite time and space of another.
Times change. What we know today to be true may not be accepted as true tomorrow.

Giant molecules can be in two places at once, thanks to quantum physics.

That's something that scientists have long known is theoretically true based on a few facts: Every particle or group of particles in the universe is also a wave — even large particles, even bacteria, even human beings, even planets and stars. And waves occupy multiple places in space at once. So any chunk of matter can also occupy two places at once. Physicists call this phenomenon "quantum superposition," and for decades, they have demonstrated it using small particles.

But in recent years, physicists have scaled up their experiments, demonstrating quantum superposition using larger and larger particles. Now, in a paper published Sept. 23 in the journal Nature Physics(opens in new tab), an international team of researchers has caused molecule made up of up to 2,000 atoms to occupy two places at the same time.

All you have are your own visions and movies, but you do not have any hard evidence. Couldn't you just have imagined things because of your beliefs?

When I was younger I believed in aliens, but now I don't believe in them. We would've had the evidence by now. Today, we have the Webb telescope. You don't even mention that, so you aren't even looking for evidence for your beliefs.
Perhaps we have evidence but the government doesn’t want to reveal it. Many suggest our society would not be able to handle such information.

Perhaps we have evidence but the government doesn’t want to reveal it. Many suggest our society would not be able to handle such information.
I doubt the USG has solid evidence and that's why they do not reveal it. We discovered a planet needs a magnetic field and even then there is no evidence for a simple single-cell creature. The USG would not hide finding the most basic form of life.

Now, if they found an alien like the invaders we see in sci-fi, then they may not want to reveal that and panic the populace.

Lol, it's you who is cuckoo believing in aliens when there is no evidence for even a simple single-cell :uhoh3:
Many of us would say that one is cuckoo if they believe the creator of the Cosmos can best manifest as a burning bush that isn't consumed and talks in the local language.

Billions of stars, with planets, in billions of galaxies in a Universe/Cosmos yet to be fully measured and some would believe sentient life is only on one planet in all that creation ??? Absurd!

To me, it's the ones who cannot find the truth of origins that are dumb. You'll end up in hell unless you are sorry and change.
Having been one before becoming aware of other truths of origins, I'd suggest if you are religious, you better be of the Roma Catholic faith or you will end up in Hell.

Despite the recent sightings, and despite the fact that Congress will gather to discuss UFOs, I will state right now that we are NOT being visited by alien spacecraft or alien beings. Are there UFOs? Have people reported seeing UFOs? Yes.

A UFO, remember, is any flying craft that you cannot identify. So yeah, there are UFOs. They haven't been identified but that does not mean they are from some alien civilization. An airplane flying overhead would be an unidentified flying object to some isolated tribe of humans who have never had contact with the outside world. Eventually we will identify what people report seeing now, unless of course they are lying.

We know that the laws of physics exist throughout the universe. Examinations of the furthest galaxies can be examined and have shown to be following the same laws of physics. thus, we can reasonably assume that, just as here, nothing can exceed the speed of light. If you are going to come at me with "worm holes", know that they guy who came up with the theory, Stephen Hawking, changed his mind on them before his death.

The distances are too great, and the number of possible sentient beings is too small.

It hasn't happened we haven't been visited, and it likely never will.

You should change your screen name to Buzz Light Kill.

All of our dreams of expensive alien prostitutes just evaporated.

Despite the recent sightings, and despite the fact that Congress will gather to discuss UFOs, I will state right now that we are NOT being visited by alien spacecraft or alien beings. Are there UFOs? Have people reported seeing UFOs? Yes.

A UFO, remember, is any flying craft that you cannot identify. So yeah, there are UFOs. They haven't been identified but that does not mean they are from some alien civilization. An airplane flying overhead would be an unidentified flying object to some isolated tribe of humans who have never had contact with the outside world. Eventually we will identify what people report seeing now, unless of course they are lying.

We know that the laws of physics exist throughout the universe. Examinations of the furthest galaxies can be examined and have shown to be following the same laws of physics. thus, we can reasonably assume that, just as here, nothing can exceed the speed of light. If you are going to come at me with "worm holes", know that they guy who came up with the theory, Stephen Hawking, changed his mind on them before his death.

The distances are too great, and the number of possible sentient beings is too small.

It hasn't happened we haven't been visited, and it likely never will.

LOL.

I doubt the USG has solid evidence and that's why they do not reveal it. We discovered a planet needs a magnetic field and even then there is no evidence for a simple single-cell creature. The USG would not hide finding the most basic form of life.

Now, if they found an alien like the invaders we see in sci-fi, then they may not want to reveal that and panic the populace.
My understanding is the government would be reluctant to admit there are aliens for the reason you mentioned. It might panic the public.

Also they might be worried it would hurt religion.

I believe we could accept the fact aliens exist and are watching us. It might actually make us behave a little more responsibly.

Many of us would say that one is cuckoo if they believe the creator of the Cosmos can best manifest as a burning bush that isn't consumed and talks in the local language.

Billions of stars, with planets, in billions of galaxies in a Universe/Cosmos yet to be fully measured and some would believe sentient life is only on one planet in all that creation ??? Absurd!
We have discovered what it takes to have life on our planet such as a magnetic field, so that eliminates much of the billions that you mentioned. That makes you ignorant of the facts.

Look, I'm not gonna waste millions on going to a planet or moon that doesn't have the necessities for life. I'd also want to see if there are single-cells there.

Last edited:
We have discovered what it takes to have life on our planet such as a magnetic field,

It doesn't take a magnetic field to have life here. That only applies to life on the surface of the Earth subject to direct solar radiation.

Life on Earth goes MILES deep down into the rock of our crust, in fact, we don't even know at what point it stops!

It doesn't take a magnetic field to have life here. That only applies to life on the surface of the Earth subject to direct solar radiation.

Life on Earth goes MILES deep down into the rock of our crust, in fact, we don't even know at what point it stops!
The magnetic field encompasses all life including those below the surface of the planet. For example, there is no life whatsoever on Mars due to no magnetic field. Another would be how close the planet is to their sun as well as atmosphere, water (in liquid form), gravity, size, and more.

I have the qualities for life backing me while those who seek life elsewhere just have hypothesis.

The magnetic field encompasses all life including those below the surface of the planet.
Wrong. Not only doesn't the solar radiation penetrate deep enough to matter, but far enough in, the rock is warmed enough by the internal heat of the Earth's core that even if the Sun went out, it wouldn't make a difference.

For example, there is no life whatsoever on Mars due to no magnetic field.
Wrong. There is no life on the surface of Mars insofar as we know now due to a lack of atmosphere and water, mainly due to the small size of Mars not able to hold them in over the long term.

Wrong. Not only doesn't the solar radiation penetrate deep enough to matter, but far enough in, the rock is warmed enough by the internal heat of the Earth's core that even if the Sun went out, it wouldn't make a difference.

Wrong. There is no life on the surface of Mars insofar as we know now due to a lack of atmosphere and water, mainly due to the small size of Mars not able to hold them in over the long term.
How can I be wrong when the evidence supports me? It's just your opinion while I have science backing me.

Yeah sure, you have evidence and science backing you up, problem is that it is your own made up evidence and fake science.
First, we haven't found any life in our own solar system. If life is so common due to evolution, then where is it? You are a simpleton who falls for any fake science.

Just admit you are simpleton. The smart ones here have read the evidence -- https://www.realclearscience.com/blog/2017/06/05/12_possible_reasons_we_havent_found_aliens.html

Forum List

Back