UAW Thugs Bully and Intimidate Non-Union Workers

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Anyone who dares go against unions will be taught a lesson. Their names are published and harassment of the non-union people is encouraged. Non-union members can expect their day at work to be made difficult by union members with bad attitudes towards them. This is insane and is just as bad as sexual harassment in the work place. People just want to go to work and don't need to be bullied by a bunch of creeps who can't tolerate those who don't join them. What a twisted mentality and typical of radicals everywhere.

Democrats who hate right-to-work laws in states that have them deride said laws as "right to work for less." You dumbasses! Why would you not join the union when it's going to get you more money and protect you from getting fired if you operate machinery drunk and stoned? You don't know what's good for you!

But shockingly to the unions and their political protectors, some people prefer not to become part of the collective. And their judgment tends to be vindicated when we see how the overlords of the collective behave when this happens. You don't want to join the union? Oh you'll be sorry. We'll see to that.

And one of the UAW's favorite methods of seeing to that is to use very public shame and intimidation. As the Washington Free Beacon reports, that includes the publishing of "scab lists" where the union publishes the names of those who have exercised their perfectly legal right under right-to-work laws and chosen not to be union members.

The point of this, of course, is not simply to put the names on the web site. That's just the start. The union wants all its members to be able to identify the "scabs" so they can be subjected to pressure, intimidation and hazing on the shop floor and around company facilities. Unions are famous for this. If you're a "scab," union members will turn their backs and refuse to speak with you. Refuse you access to certain employee facilities. Accidentally/on purpose/oh-sorry-did-I-just-do-that bump into you while passing. The idea is to make life as miserable for you as possible during every moment of the work day, so you ultimately decide to either a) join the union; or b) quit and make room for someone new that the UAW can strongarm into joining.
If joining the union was such a great thing, the UAW would not have to engage in behavior like this to intimidate people into doing it. And if the UAW was really such a great organization, it wouldn't behave like this anyway.

Anyone who dares go against unions will be taught a lesson. Their names are published and harassment of the non-union people is encouraged. Non-union members can expect their day at work to be made difficult by union members with bad attitudes towards them. This is insane and is just as bad as sexual harassment in the work place. People just want to go to work and don't need to be bullied by a bunch of creeps who can't tolerate those who don't join them. What a twisted mentality and typical of radicals everywhere.

Democrats who hate right-to-work laws in states that have them deride said laws as "right to work for less." You dumbasses! Why would you not join the union when it's going to get you more money and protect you from getting fired if you operate machinery drunk and stoned? You don't know what's good for you!

But shockingly to the unions and their political protectors, some people prefer not to become part of the collective. And their judgment tends to be vindicated when we see how the overlords of the collective behave when this happens. You don't want to join the union? Oh you'll be sorry. We'll see to that.

And one of the UAW's favorite methods of seeing to that is to use very public shame and intimidation. As the Washington Free Beacon reports, that includes the publishing of "scab lists" where the union publishes the names of those who have exercised their perfectly legal right under right-to-work laws and chosen not to be union members.

The point of this, of course, is not simply to put the names on the web site. That's just the start. The union wants all its members to be able to identify the "scabs" so they can be subjected to pressure, intimidation and hazing on the shop floor and around company facilities. Unions are famous for this. If you're a "scab," union members will turn their backs and refuse to speak with you. Refuse you access to certain employee facilities. Accidentally/on purpose/oh-sorry-did-I-just-do-that bump into you while passing. The idea is to make life as miserable for you as possible during every moment of the work day, so you ultimately decide to either a) join the union; or b) quit and make room for someone new that the UAW can strongarm into joining.
If joining the union was such a great thing, the UAW would not have to engage in behavior like this to intimidate people into doing it. And if the UAW was really such a great organization, it wouldn't behave like this anyway.

Anyone who tried that shit with me would get a knuckle sandwich in return.

But...I thought the left was all about tolerance, and freedom...

Anyone who tried that shit with me would get a knuckle sandwich in return.

And there would be at least a dozen witnesses that you attacked the guy without provocation, justifying him (and five or six others) smashing your head in with baseball bats. There would be, of course, no witnesses to the torching of your house with your children inside.

right to work states fucking suck, but being in a union doesnt fully protect you from things.
Then again it seems all non-union management tend to be assholes.

Of course you will...you LOVE extortion!
no because in a right to work state they can work you 12 hours without even a break. doesn't matter the weather or anything. I also support unions because typically you get better wages and benefits.

But hey you keep posting like an ass.

Hey, you're lying again and still...but you know that.

What would the "prevailing wage" be for the dude acting as lookout while three other thugs torch a guy's house?

What would the "prevailing wage" be for the dude acting as lookout while three other thugs torch a guy's house?
lying? Look up Ohio state break laws. You dont get one unless the company allows you. I believe PA is also the sameway as well.
Of course im not lying at all, but i only worked in these states....so why would i know?

lying? Look up Ohio state break laws. You dont get one unless the company allows you. I believe PA is also the sameway as well.
Of course im not lying at all, but i only worked in these states....so why would i know?

Actually, no, I am not just permitted to get a break, but I am legally REQUIRED to do so! (I WISH I didn't have to.)

indeed,,,i will support any union trying to overturn right to work states.
I think your focus should be on holding a job yourself instead of worrying about others. But hey, what do I know? I haven't played the welfare game while bitching about others who haven't.
As it is you went from welfare to a job, you should just stfu & be happy you're supporting yourself for a change.

Of course you will...you LOVE extortion!
no because in a right to work state they can work you 12 hours without even a break. doesn't matter the weather or anything. I also support unions because typically you get better wages and benefits.

But hey you keep posting like an ass.
Be honest. You support the union because you're too stupid to take care of yourself. Union/welfare, what's the difference right?
Want job security? Learn how to be an asset & not an anchor

We don't have those issues with the Union I'm part of. Our contract specifies that all work in the classifications included in the contract is Union work and cannot be done by non - Union employees. Making that clear delineation ensures crap like thus doesn't occur.

I think your focus should be on holding a job yourself instead of worrying about others. But hey, what do I know? I haven't played the welfare game while bitching about others who haven't.
As it is you went from welfare to a job, you should just stfu & be happy you're supporting yourself for a change.
good, now that you've decide my life for me, you can go fuck off.

It's insulting that someone like plasma who JUST GOT OFF THE WELFARE DOLE has the nerve to bitch about someone working who would like to not be hassled by some fucking union thug.

Telling of the mindset of the left.

good, now that you've decide my life for me, you can go fuck off.
Truth hurts.

YOU of all people have no business in this conversation. People with valuable skills don't need the "protection" of the union or government. Sad you haven't learned that lesson yet.

Forum List

Back