UAW Thugs Bully and Intimidate Non-Union Workers

It's insulting that someone like plasma who JUST GOT OFF THE WELFARE DOLE has the nerve to bitch about someone working who would like to not be hassled by some fucking union thug.

Telling of the mindset of the left.
oh i get it, you are just very unhappy with your life....good for you...keep drinking

indeed,,,i will support any union trying to overturn right to work states.
I think your focus should be on holding a job yourself instead of worrying about others. But hey, what do I know? I haven't played the welfare game while bitching about others who haven't.
As it is you went from welfare to a job, you should just stfu & be happy you're supporting yourself for a change.
good, now that you've decide my life for me, you can go fuck off.
Truth hurts.

YOU of all people have no business in this conversation. People with valuable skills don't need the "protection" of the union or government. Sad you haven't learned that lesson yet.
rough day huh.....poor guy....

It's insulting that someone like plasma who JUST GOT OFF THE WELFARE DOLE has the nerve to bitch about someone working who would like to not be hassled by some fucking union thug.

Telling of the mindset of the left.
oh i get it, you are just very unhappy with your life....good for you...keep drinking
I've had the same job my ENTIRE adult life. Come at me. What do you have on your resume? What are your skills? Any trades under your belt? Any post high school degrees or certificates? EBT cards don't count. Any marketable skills at all?

I think your focus should be on holding a job yourself instead of worrying about others. But hey, what do I know? I haven't played the welfare game while bitching about others who haven't.
As it is you went from welfare to a job, you should just stfu & be happy you're supporting yourself for a change.
Truth hurts.

YOU of all people have no business in this conversation. People with valuable skills don't need the "protection" of the union or government. Sad you haven't learned that lesson yet.
Not at all. Sold another remodeling job. A job that I can and will complete without some thugs raiding my checks or pissing and moaning that I worked .5 too many hours

Of course you will...you LOVE extortion!
no because in a right to work state they can work you 12 hours without even a break. doesn't matter the weather or anything. I also support unions because typically you get better wages and benefits.

But hey you keep posting like an ass.

Really? 12 hours without a break? I have and do live in a right to work state and labor laws dictate breaks must be taken. I have written up employees for NOT taking a break as it can lead to fines and audits.

Where are you getting your info?

Truth hurts.

Not at all. Sold another remodeling job. A job that I can and will complete without some thugs raiding my checks or pissing and moaning that I worked .5 too many hours
good for you....thugs....says the excon...you would know what a thug is huh.

no because in a right to work state they can work you 12 hours without even a break. doesn't matter the weather or anything. I also support unions because typically you get better wages and benefits.

Really? 12 hours without a break? I have and do live in a right to work state and labor laws dictate breaks must be taken. I have written up employees for NOT taking a break as it can lead to fines and audits.

The voices in his head arguing with the mouse in his pocket?

Ohio - Wage and Hour Laws

Ohio does not require employers to provide breaks, including lunch breaks, for workers eighteen (18) years old or older. An employer who chooses to provide a break in excess of twenty (20) minutes does not have to pay wages for lunch periods or other breaks if the employee is free to leave the worksite, in fact takes their lunch or break, and the employee does not actually perform work. According to federal law, breaks twenty (20) minutes or shorter typically must be paid. DOL: Breaks and Meal Periods.

you would think that it being 2014 we wouldnt have these sort of things here in America, but we do.

Breaks are not required as a welfare recipient.
Truth hurts.

Yes I do. Anyone with a functioning brain does. And prison made me who I am. Too bad you apparently haven't learned from your mistakes. Having daddy union looking over your shoulder for your entire career does little to nothing for you. Well except for lightening the weight of your wallet & protecting useless employees from being rightfully fired.

The voices in his head arguing with the mouse in his pocket?
Ohio does not require employers to provide breaks, including lunch breaks, for workers eighteen (18) years old or older. An employer who chooses to provide a break in excess of twenty (20) minutes does not have to pay wages for lunch periods or other breaks if the employee is free to leave the worksite, in fact takes their lunch or break, and the employee does not actually perform work. According to federal law, breaks twenty (20) minutes or shorter typically must be paid. DOL: Breaks and Meal Periods.

like i said before, you are an ignorant moron...

Hey, you're lying again and still...but you know that.

What would the "prevailing wage" be for the dude acting as lookout while three other thugs torch a guy's house?
lying? Look up Ohio state break laws. You dont get one unless the company allows you. I believe PA is also the sameway as well.
Of course im not lying at all, but i only worked in these states....so why would i know?

NC too

Truth hurts.

Yes I do. Anyone with a functioning brain does. And prison made me who I am. Too bad you apparently haven't learned from your mistakes. Having daddy union looking over your shoulder for your entire career does little to nothing for you. Well except for lightening the weight of your wallet & protecting useless employees from being rightfully fired.

poor guy..got some jealousy issues i see.

Truth hurts.

"And prison made me who I am"

That is obvious

like i said before, you are an ignorant moron...

Yet again: I am REQUIRED to take at least a 30 minute break every shift.

How about us Union thugs who don't want our work being stolen by people willing to eat the Company's shit rather than have place value on their work.

Truth hurts.

poor guy..got some jealousy issues i see.
Jealous of what? Your expert welfare cashing skills or floor moping abilities?

Get real

The North Carolina Wage and Hour Act (WHA) does not require mandatory rest breaks or meal breaks for employees 16 years of age or older.
from the NC dept of Labor
Breaks and What to Know

Last edited:
I am 57, I have NEVER seen an Employer that different offer breaks and lunches...ever.

Nebraska is a Right to Work State.

Forum List

Back