Report: Trump Organization planned to give $50 million penthouse to Putin amid Moscow deal

Notice that not a single one of these right wingernuts asked the most obvious question in the world.

"Why would Trump GIVE AWAY $50,000,000.00?" After all, he's notoriously tight fisted unless he's spending other people's money. He even calls it OPM and has talked about it at his rallies.

Why would he give away a penthouse?

Try to figure it out.

His money, dude. Not yours.
If US banks refused to give Trump loans,

then where was the money coming from?

And since it was a loan, whose money was it?

Think it through. Try to figure out why that's important.

Who cares? It didn't come from me, and it didn't come from you.

Notice that not a single one of these right wingernuts asked the most obvious question in the world.

"Why would Trump GIVE AWAY $50,000,000.00?" After all, he's notoriously tight fisted unless he's spending other people's money. He even calls it OPM and has talked about it at his rallies.

Try to figure it out.
Get a clue brain dead. It is called business. If you believe you could make a hundred thousand by giving away ten thousand I have no doubt that you would do it.

Dude, you're trying to explain capitalism to a Marxist. Might as well be trying to teach cats to drive.

Try to figure it out.

His money, dude. Not yours. I have a hard time understanding why you zipperheads have your panties in a knot over nothing. Especially in light of the fact that Barack Obama gave the Iranians billion of dollars, stacked up on pallets. Billions of dollars of your money.
That would be Bush.

dollarsariveiraq372ready.jpg

How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish

See those pallets filled with money? That's 12 billion Bush sent to Iraq. How much ended up in Iran?

The money Obama GAVE BACK was money that already belonged to Iran. Obama was returning it. Right wingers are thieves. They don't understand that stealing, like lying and adultery, are wrong.

He was the nominee for the Republican Party.

And he's making business deals with the leader of Russia? They have the evidence.

And Russian intelligence helped him get elected here in this country when they committed felony burglary. Hacking to steal valuable information is a criminal offense, not just here, but all over the world.

And Trump asked them to do it again and again at his rallies.

Trump did that because he doesn't know any better.

STOP THE FUKING STUPID!
THIS GUY IS A CRIMINAL!
View attachment 231736

Donald Trump's shit even defecates.

Try to figure it out.

"Why would Trump GIVE AWAY $50,000,000.00?"

To get the hotel built.

He wasn't getting anywhere, so he was basically bribing Putin with a $50m condo.

deal fell thru, Putin lost the condo.

No wonder Trump can't bring himself to do anything more than give Putin the silent treatment.

I wonder what it would take for Trump to issue a nasty tweet about Putin the way he gets himself all worked up over celebrities.

Would Putin have to nuke Kiev before Trump tweeted an attack on Putin?

jp3f91zt_vl2ac4_1c9h7lf.png

The Orange Virus doesn't have the stones to go after his dominatrix. Men like Putin spit roast button-down pussy hats like him all day long.

Try to figure it out.
Get a clue brain dead. It is called business. If you believe you could make a hundred thousand by giving away ten thousand I have no doubt that you would do it.
Damn you can't really be that stupid. Oh I forget who i am working with here. Ever hear of German banks? How about other banks? They are all over the world. Hell believe it or not there are even large banks in Switzerland. There are even these people that have money called investors. Look it up.

Try to figure it out.

Oh My God! Who cares where money comes from that is going to the president?

With you, this is the end of discussion. I don't talk stupid. It's one language I could never understand. Lucky for you, you've mastered it.

Try to figure it out.

His money, dude. Not yours. I have a hard time understanding why you zipperheads have your panties in a knot over nothing. Especially in light of the fact that Barack Obama gave the Iranians billion of dollars, stacked up on pallets. Billions of dollars of your money.
That would be Bush.

See those pallets filled with money? That's 12 billion Bush sent to Iraq. How much ended up in Iran?

The money Obama GAVE BACK was money that already belonged to Iran. Obama was returning it. Right wingers are thieves. They don't understand that stealing, like lying and adultery, are wrong.

$12 billion is pocket change. Obama managed to blow $10 trillion in only 8 years. He actually doubled the national debt that took all previous Presidents combined to run up.

Try to figure it out.
Damn you can't really be that stupid. Oh I forget who i am working with here. Ever hear of German banks? How about other banks? They are all over the world. Hell believe it or not there are even large banks in Switzerland. There are even these people that have money called investors. Look it up.
Because people are standing in line to do business with Moscow. Yea, right.

Someone else that's mastered stupid.

The Tower would have been a scam. Easy money.

You don't even know why, do you?

Try to figure it out.

That would be Bush.

$12 billion is pocket change. Obama managed to blow $10 trillion in only 8 years. He actually doubled the national debt that took all previous Presidents combined to run up.

Sounds like you've been dismissed.

Try to figure it out.

"Why would Trump GIVE AWAY $50,000,000.00?"

To get the hotel built.

He wasn't getting anywhere, so he was basically bribing Putin with a $50m condo.

deal fell thru, Putin lost the condo.

Trump understands doing business with the Russians. Bribery is the only way to get anything done over there.

Try to figure it out.

Oh My God! Who cares where money comes from that is going to the president?

With you, this is the end of discussion. I don't talk stupid. It's one language I could never understand. Lucky for you, you've mastered it.

I don't talk stupid.

Nearly every post you make is Classic stupid

It's one language I could never understand.

It's the only language you do speak

No wonder Trump can't bring himself to do anything more than give Putin the silent treatment.

I wonder what it would take for Trump to issue a nasty tweet about Putin the way he gets himself all worked up over celebrities.

Would Putin have to nuke Kiev before Trump tweeted an attack on Putin?

jp3f91zt_vl2ac4_1c9h7lf.png

The Orange Virus doesn't have the stones to go after his dominatrix. Men like Putin spit roast button-down pussy hats like him all day long.

Putin isn't an enemy of mine.....but the owners of USA.INC that believe that they are entitled to 25 percent of my sweat equity when I was pledged as surety against the debt of USA.INC. certainly are and I pledge no loyalty to this corporate entity and removed myself from it's corporate clutches. You are one of the uneducated morons, one of the "moron millions" that believe in a system that threw you under the bus decades before you were a gleam in your daddy's eye.

where's the crime??? WHERE'S THE BEEF?

WHERE'S THE BEEEEEEF?

Here's your beef & it's a triple whopper.. Redirect to this link to read an article that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony. Watch one FOX NEWS VIDEO, and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

Click here:
Trump retweet's all those bastards that have committed treason against him.

186273_600.jpg

You Trump supporters have been missing all the news for the last 2 years, by being attached to the Sean Hannity show & others who have done everything they can to deflect these investigations in their 24/7 daily conspiracy's.

Before Nancy Pelosi starts the open public hearings and testimony when they're sworn in as majority leaders on January 20, 2019. A good book for you to read so you don't beat yourself to death is this. It will somewhat catch you up.

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

very well written, easy to follow, hard to put down.

Last edited:

Try to figure it out.

It's not hard for smart people to figure out at all with all of 30 seconds of research on the Internet, Troll King.

Felix Sater, a felon, ex-government informant and former Trump business associate, said Thursday he came up with the idea as a way to reap extra profit from Trump Tower Moscow, which he said would have brought in as much as $500 million if it had been built...........

......... "I proposed giving Putin a $50 million penthouse because all of the oligarchs would kill to live in the building, and we could raise prices by an extra $250 million," said Sater, who worked as an adviser to Trump’s company during the Moscow negotiations and had previously worked with Trump to develop to a building in Manhattan.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Try to figure it out.

It's not hard for smart people to figure out at all with all of 30 seconds of research on the Internet, Troll King.

Felix Sater, a felon, ex-government informant and former Trump business associate, said Thursday he came up with the idea as a way to reap extra profit from Trump Tower Moscow, which he said would have brought in as much as $500 million if it had been built...........

......... "I proposed giving Putin a $50 million penthouse because all of the oligarchs would kill to live in the building, and we could raise prices by an extra $250 million," said Sater, who worked as an adviser to Trump’s company during the Moscow negotiations and had previously worked with Trump to develop to a building in Manhattan.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

You did the research the stupid Op should have done.

A very smart business move.

Business is business is business and I'm sure this isn't the first time a bribe didn't work.

If it had worked there would now be a Trump tower where they wanted to build it.

The bribe didn't cost a thing.

No net loss.

Try to figure it out.
Because people are standing in line to do business with Moscow. Yea, right.

Someone else that's mastered stupid.

The Tower would have been a scam. Easy money.

You don't even know why, do you?
Deany you really put a new face on the word stupid. There are people that do business with Russia every day you dim wit. The oilfield company Weatherford is part Russian owned. Their pumps are made in Russia. They do business all over the world. Their headquarters is in the U.S.

The U.S. pays Russia millions every time they take an astronaut into space to the International Space Station.

Just a short list of the over 200 companies doing business in Russia.
3M
Abbot Laboratories
Avis
Caterpillar
Boing

I would tell you to get your head out of your ass but it is too far up there to matter and you must like the view.

See this for a fuller list AMERICAN COMPANIES OPERATING IN RUSSIA | Association of Accredited Public Policy Advocates to the European Union

where's the crime??? WHERE'S THE BEEF?

WHERE'S THE BEEEEEEF?
So you are okay with the President of the United States forging a direct financial relationship with the leader of a hostile nation.

Got it.

A whole new low benchmark by you pseudocons.

A hostile nation? Wheres the aggression? You call russia a hostile nation yet we're the ones overthrowing countries in their region, pursuing never ending wars around the world, etc. Trump wasn't even president at the time so it was perfectly legal.

Forum List

Back