U.S. Supreme Court Trump Ruling Today at 10 AM....Live feeds up.....Update: Reversed 9-0

After a quick read of the ruling, thanks for the link, it's not a ruling in favor of President Trump,
ABC News disagrees.

Their headline!

US Supreme Court rules for Trump in historic 14th Amendment ballot eligibility case
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday ruled in favor of Donald Trump in a historic case challenging his eligibility to seek the Republican presidential nomination under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment due to his actions around the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.

in an 9-0 decision, SCOTUS rules for Trump to be on ballot in Colorado.

"In a 9-0 decision, the justices ruled that it was up to Congress, and not the states, to make such a determination."
Score one for AMERICA!!!
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

in an 9-0 decision, SCOTUS rules for Trump to be on ballot in Colorado.

"In a 9-0 decision, the justices ruled that it was up to Congress, and not the states, to make such a determination."
I'm glad it was 9-0. I guess it was just too embarrassing to be the one or two to clearly show their TDS so they voted with the others.

Insane Liberal twats in 3...2...1...

GwatSZ.gif
Nope. It is what it is. WE don't riot and beat up cops like MAGAts do if they don't get their way.

After a quick read of the ruling, thanks for the link, it's not a ruling in favor of President Trump, it is a ruling overturning the CO state decision.

No where does the court acquit FPOTUS#45, what the court did was find a way to overturn CO based on the lack of law by Congress. Which wasn't really a surprise given the questioning during oral arguments.

What does that mean? It is Congresses responsibility to establish a law as it pertains to federals office holders that would be the process that states have to follow. The court didn't rule here that only Congress can designate an individual as an insurrectionist, but that Congress must establish the process. Those are two different things.

WW
This decision is a "punt", nothing more and nothing less. It was cowardice, plain and simple. From Sotomayer, Kagan, and Jackson concurring opinion.

Allowing Colorado to do so would, we agree, create a chaotic state-by-state patchwork,at odds with our Nation’s federalism principles. That is enough to resolve this case.

I mean they actually come out and say it, "We out".

The gist of this opinion is that section five of the 14th amendment REQUIRES the federal government to enforce section three of that same amendment, and there can be no other means of even federal enforcement.
From the concurrent opinion,

Section 3 provides that when an oath breaking insurrectionist is disqualified, “Congress may by a vote of two thirds of each House, remove such disability.” It is hard to understand why the Constitution would require a congressional supermajority to remove a disqualification if a simple majority could nullify Section 3’s operation by repealing or declining to pass implementing legislation.

Persactly what I thought reading the opinion. This ruling has laid the foundation for a complete takeover of the federal election system by, hold on to your breath, THE DEEP STATE. The federal government, and specifically, CONGRESS. I mean holy shit, you guys are gifted the keys to the hen house to the damn foxes.

It must be especially frustrating that the decision is unanimous.

You know the Insane Liberals knew this was coming...

...but that they were also all primed with their "partisan Supreme Court" talking points to attempt to cover the absolute fact that once again they were 100 fucking percent wrong... Again.

By now you'd imagine they'd be getting used to it.

"It's Mueller Time" version 11.

This unanimous ruling applies to all the rogue Dimtard states. Trump will be on all 50 ballots.

Forum List

Back