U.S. Supreme Court Trump Ruling Today at 10 AM....Live feeds up.....Update: Reversed 9-0

As predicted:

victory.jpg

You killed 25 people during your 2020 Summer of Terror.
It’s going to be a but….but….but……fest in here for days
This was their slam dunk beginning of the end for Trump as state after state would follow suite
What’s the next illegal action they will take to try and swindle Trump?

that is very nice of you, but I have no need to cry over the fact you are do not know how to read.

The ruling made no judgement on if Trump is an insurrectionist or not.

But, since there are too many big words in the ruling you could not read it

Poor Harpy Buzzard, still holding on to the hopes that somehow Trump could still be charged with insurrection."

:laughing0301:

So what are ya'll going to throw at Trump now that Jan.6 has literally been tossed out the window?

It’s going to be a but….but….but……fest in here for days
This was their slam dunk beginning of the end for Trump as state after state would follow suite
What’s the next illegal action they will take to try and swindle Trump?

I think they're out of options, and the assassination attempts are going to start.

Putin did it to Navalny, and Biden = Putin.

I for one welcome the ruling. Trump has the least chance of winning of any Biden opponent. Plus that part of the amendment is poorly written. Framers had no idea a sitting president would refuse to give up power but still be acceptable to a large enough group to run. The whole system is based on peaceful transition of power.

I for one welcome the ruling. Trump has the least chance of winning of any Biden opponent. Plus that part of the amendment is poorly written. Framers had no idea a sitting president would refuse to give up power but still be acceptable to a large enough group to run. The whole system is based on peaceful transition of power.

I see your point, but we are a Republic, not a pure Democracy. We are a nation of laws (or at least I thought we were).

SCOTUS should have done their job. This decision may be the key point in ending America.

Trump is making a fool out of the entire justice system!

Fortunately, Trump and his MAGA idiots will get slaughtered in the 2024 election.

Then the words 'Judicial reform' will have teeth.
You’d think so based on the last 6 years of elections but there always seems to be the threat of a maga win each cycle… never occurs, but doesnt mean it can’t.

You’d think so based on the last 6 years of elections but there always seems to be the threat of a maga win each cycle… never occurs, but doesnt mean it can’t.

I'm counting on 81+ million pissed off American voters that saw those MAGA idiots try to steal the 2020 election from us.

Additionally, reversing Roe v. Wade, not to mention Republicans against Trump, adds up to a huge Dem sweep.

But I think that we can all anticipate the MAGA idiots doing everything they can to disrupt and steal the 2024 election. That's the only hope they have.

Forum List

Back