Rand Paul bashes the notion that government can even determine what truth is

When the Government are the masters of disinformation and then trying to tell us what they consider misinformation tell me we are in some very dark and scary times…

But

I hope the Democratic Party embraces this because when the GOP does win and has that power, well let just say they were warned…

The idea that the gov't can somehow be a neutral arbiter of misinformation is laughable.

And you know that that's not what they have in mind.

1652130461345.png

Here's everything you need to know about how our govt views our right to know the truth:
“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.” William Casey, 13th Director of the CIA- for Reagan
looks like that is becoming a reality

a lot of people believe in really stupid things... u still see people driving around in a car ALONE

wearing a mask for God's sake!!

ppl walking on the sidewalk... no one w/in 50 ft or more... mask

sheez

When the Government are the masters of disinformation and then trying to tell us what they consider misinformation tell me we are in some very dark and scary times…

But

I hope the Democratic Party embraces this because when the GOP does win and has that power, well let just say they were warned…
i can't see a lot of Rs or rinos doing much of anything

do they ever?

Rand seems to be lonely voice sometimes... and there are others... but it seems most Rs go along to get along.. probably just as corrupt as anyone else

Pravda ("Truth") was the official newspaper of the Communist Party in the Soviet Union. People who were interested in accurate news relied on the exact opposite of whatever it said.

Pravda ("Truth") was the official newspaper of the Communist Party in the Soviet Union. People who were interested in the news relied on the exact opposite of whatever it said.
LOL

that's what we have begun to do w/ the Dims

If they are for it, we tend to feel that is reason enough to be against it... Ukraine comes to mind (though, that said, I can't say I am a total expert on the topic... but since byedim is against Russia... maybe I am not, or not totally anyhow.. [I do hate war...] )

looks like that is becoming a reality

a lot of people believe in really stupid things... u still see people driving around in a car ALONE

wearing a mask for God's sake!!

ppl walking on the sidewalk... no one w/in 50 ft or more... mask

sheez

"Are fully vaccinated liberals afraid to remove their masks because they’ll look like Republicans?"

Are fully vaccinated liberals afraid to remove their masks because they'll look like Republicans?

The liberal mask religion continues as left leaning people are afraid to remove the mask in case they might be mistaken for a Republican.

www.bizpacreview.com

Actually.....it's a good idea: Nazis wore armbands.

Pravda ("Truth") was the official newspaper of the Communist Party in the Soviet Union. People who were interested in accurate news relied on the exact opposite of whatever it said.

The Apocryphal Twain: “If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you do, you're misinformed.” ...

I consider this message board one of the few ways to get the truth out.

Today the Democrats control every major cultural institution…media, government, education, economy, family, religion, arts and entertainment,….all the means of dissemination of information.

Real Americans are left with the same way of providing truth as Soviet hostages, their citizens, were:

“Samizdat
Samizdat (Russian: самизда́т, lit. "self-publishing") was a form of dissident activity across the Eastern Bloc in which individuals reproduced censored and underground makeshift publications, often by hand, and passed the documents from reader to reader.”
Samizdat - Wikipedia

This is no longer ‘it could happen,’ or ‘it will happen,’…..it did happen.

Reagan rescued the Russian people.

Who will rescue us?

The Apocryphal Twain: “If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you do, you're misinformed.” ...

I consider this message board one of the few ways to get the truth out.

Today the Democrats control every major cultural institution…media, government, education, economy, family, religion, arts and entertainment,….all the means of dissemination of information.

Real Americans are left with the same way of providing truth as Soviet hostages, their citizens, were:

“Samizdat
Samizdat (Russian: самизда́т, lit. "self-publishing") was a form of dissident activity across the Eastern Bloc in which individuals reproduced censored and underground makeshift publications, often by hand, and passed the documents from reader to reader.”
Samizdat - Wikipedia

This is no longer ‘it could happen,’ or ‘it will happen,’…..it did happen.

Reagan rescued the Russian people.

Who will rescue us?
It's time for another Reagan, is there one out there?

"Are fully vaccinated liberals afraid to remove their masks because they’ll look like Republicans?"

Are fully vaccinated liberals afraid to remove their masks because they'll look like Republicans?

The liberal mask religion continues as left leaning people are afraid to remove the mask in case they might be mistaken for a Republican.

www.bizpacreview.com

Actually.....it's a good idea: Nazis wore armbands.
laugh

sounds about right... but why are they afraid of Rs? Isn't it the Ds who are always advocating violence... from "protests" to murdering helpless children?

It's time for Trump!

it's time he got to serve the term he rightfully WON

and get that senile baby killer the hell ...

you don't want to know the rest...

Forum List

Back