U.S. Submarines are in trouble.....too many are out of commission and biden is cutting their budget.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet most countries get things done with 5 or 6 or more factions. It actually forces them to work together.

Yeah...they are minor players on the world stage, and protected by the U.S. so they don't even have to worry about voting to pay for their militaries....just how much they want to increase their welfare rates....

Reagan had to fight against the Democrats and Republicans, and sadly lost. That is the problem with your side of the argument. You blame one man and ignore Congress.

Dittos Trump....the rinos in the party were all too happy to stand aside and let the democrat savage Trump and his people......

Submarines, or submarine manufacturing is a joke.

There is no production or assembly line. There is so much waste the way we build Submarines half the billion dollar cost is moving one part from here to there

The build a part, pick it up with a crane, put it on a truck, move it across the street, do some work, bring it back, etc., etc.

Some pieces are made 750 miles away, put on a barge and shipped north

A huge waste, no efficiency

The one ace in the hole we had against China was our subs.......a force they couldn't knock out with shore to ship missiles.....and now we find out how bad trouble we are in.....with joe biden, the Chinese communist employee of the month, running the Military....

As of this year, 18 of the US Navy’s 49 attack submarines — 37% — were out of commission, according to previously undisclosed Navy data published by the Congressional Research Service. That leaves the US at a critical disadvantage against China’s numerically superior fleet.

The maintenance backlog has “substantially reduced” the number of nuclear submarines operational at any given moment, cutting the “force’s capacity for meeting day-to-day mission demands and potentially putting increased operational pressure” on submarines that are in service, CRS naval analyst Ronald O’Rourke said in a July 6 report.
----

And all this at a time, we find out, that the Biden Administration is also slashing its shipbuilding proposals in the new defense budget:

Joe biden will go down in history as the worst President we have ever had.........but will be given the highest award from the Chinese communist party......
This always seems to be the case when a Democrat is president. I served for 22 years in the air wing, and it was like clockwork, Democrat gets into the White House and:

We don't have enough enough money for spare parts to keep the planes in the air, so we cannibalize the hanger queens.

We don't have enough money to train the pilots and keep their certs current, and we are unprepared for war, and unable to keep overseas commitments.

We don't have the money to pay salaries, promotions, or schooling, so we lose good people who can no longer serve in the military.

We don't have enough money for new equipment, so we reuse old equipment, which leaves us either unprepared, or operating in unsafe conditions.

Not to worry though, since it's not like we are sending aircraft or tanks to Ukraine, which would lead to WW III.

"The idea that we're going to send in offensive equipment and have planes and tanks and trains going in, American pilots and American crews, just understand. Don't kid yourself, no matter what you all say, that's called World War Three, okay?" Biden said in his serious-sounding staccato tone.

MAGA is racist trash.

Trump
is not a racist....

obama is a hard core racist...louis farkhan, jeramiah wright and al sharpton are all good friends of obama and the congressional black caucus...and all three are racist, anti-semites

Trump
is not a racist....

obama is a hard core racist...louis farkhan, jeramiah wright and al sharpton are all good friends of obama and the congressional black caucus...and all three are racist, anti-semites
Trump has the support of the Klan, Neo Nazis, White Nationalist and every white racist in this country.
12fd-trump_web10-jumbo.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

xx-caphill-extremist-symbols-01-superJumbo.jpg

E1OgkG_VcAIOTV-

Trump has the support of the Klan, Neo Nazis, White Nationalist and every white racist in this country.

hqdefault.jpg

E1OgkG_VcAIOTV-

The head of the actual klan and richard spencer both supported hilary you idiot....

and idiots who use the stars and bars as a symbol of defiance against government over reach are not racists.....

I tell them on usmessage they should stop using the democrat party slave flag...

Meanwhile, obama is an actual racist....as are the members of the congressional black caucus and la raza...

hqdefault.jpg

E1OgkG_VcAIOTV-

And....the blm and antifa brown shirts of the democrat party are also the ones holding those flags....and the FBI agents as well....

yet, it is the democrat party that just elected a certified racist as president. The Senator, Vice President, lifelong Democrat current president, Biden, voted 3 times for a KKK leader, to lead the Senate.

MAGA is racist, I guess I now must ask you what you think racism is.

images
images

images
images

View attachment 804274
images

Yeah.....Trump one of the most often guests on Oprah and was on the very last show she ever had...

I wonder if Oprah is a black, white supremacist.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

yet, it is the democrat party that just elected a certified racist as president. The Senator, Vice President, lifelong Democrat current president, Biden, voted 3 times for a KKK leader, to lead the Senate.

MAGA is racist, I guess I now must ask you what you think racism is.

images
images

images
images

View attachment 804274
images
Hell the slave master slept with black women, did that stop him from being a racist POS?

White slave masters also raped black men, which means many of them were gay as well.

The head of the actual klan and richard spencer both supported hilary you idiot....

and idiots who use the stars and bars as a symbol of defiance against government over reach are not racists.....

I tell them on usmessage they should stop using the democrat party slave flag...

Meanwhile, obama is an actual racist....as are the members of the congressional black caucus and la raza...
Dumbass, I just showed you all the Klan, neo nazis, white nationalist, etc. that love and support Trump just as much as you do.

Hell the slave master slept with black women, did that stop him from being a racist POS?

White slave masters also raped black men, which means many of them were gay as well.

You mean the democrat party member raped his black slaves....

Dumbass, I just showed you all the Klan, neo nazis, white nationalist, etc. that love and support Trump just as much as you do.

You showed photos of democrat party blm and antifa brownshirts as well as FB I agents holding those flags....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back