U.S. oil industry prepares to boost production — but with a giant warning

I've got no issue at all with a transition away from fossil fuels, Surada. What I DO have an issue with doing it before we have adequate alternative forms of energy at a reasonable price so that we don't bankrupt the country DOING the transition! We still need oil and natural gas. Artificially inflating the price of fossil fuels screws the people in our country who can least afford it.

The price is not artificially inflated. You're speaking from gross, wilful ignorance.

The price is not artificially inflated. You're speaking from gross, wilful ignorance.
Joe Biden moved on his first day in office to start inflating the price of fossil fuels. You're too much of a partisan hack to admit that though.
You liberals OWN that...no matter how you all try to run from it now! People are pissed about the average of $5,000 that you've cost them with your green agenda and they'll be letting you know about it come November! You can bluster all you want until then but it won't change what's coming! :)

Joe Biden moved on his first day in office to start inflating the price of fossil fuels. You're too much of a partisan hack to admit that though.
You liberals OWN that...no matter how you all try to run from it now! People are pissed about the average of $5,000 that you've cost them with your green agenda and they'll be letting you know about it come November! You can bluster all you want until then but it won't change what's coming! :)

I love Big Oil. What is your experience in the oil business?

Oh please! You know I'm right about Biden deliberately increasing the price of oil and now you're going to try and counter that by claiming "expertise" in the oil business? I have the same expertise as the woman that Joe Biden put in charge of the energy sector, Surada!

As for you liberals "loving" Big Oil? You piss and moan about the profits they're making but that's a result of supply and demand and YOU were the ones that cut supply with your policies! You've made them rich and you've SCREWED the rest of America with your green energy agenda that isn't even CLOSE to being workable at this time!

As for you liberals "loving" Big Oil? You piss and moan about the profits they're making but that's a result of supply and demand and YOU were the ones that cut supply with your policies! You've made them rich and you've SCREWED the rest of America with your green energy agenda that isn't even CLOSE to being workable at this time!

Lol. I have never complained about their profits. You're an hysterical idiot.

Oh please! You know I'm right about Biden deliberately increasing the price of oil and now you're going to try and counter that by claiming "expertise" in the oil business? I have the same expertise as the woman that Joe Biden put in charge of the energy sector, Surada!

So that would be no experience.

So that would be no experience.
I have EXACTLY as much experience in the oil business as Jennifer Granholm, Surada! What's your point? You liberals thought she'd make the perfect Energy Secretary. So now you demand "experience" in the field before others can point out that Biden's energy policies created this spike in prices?

I have EXACTLY as much experience in the oil business as Jennifer Granholm, Surada! What's your point? You liberals thought she'd make the perfect Energy Secretary. So now you demand "experience" in the field before others can point out that Biden's energy policies created this spike in prices?

I'm an oil brat from Ghawar. I was a Republican until Bush invaded Iraq. I had no say in who is energy secretary. He should have talked to Rex Tillerson. You are especially ignorant.

Forum List

Back