U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals With HUGE “Standing” Ruling Ahead of Kari Lake Arizona Legal Showdowns

Yes, but the court MUST consider remedy in order to make a ruling. If no remedy is possible, they will throw it out,

This is one of those aspects of law that are often unconsidered. The court will not simply make a ruling, they will place an injunction, or otherwise act.

My question is what people would want or expect the court to do?

Prior to Hobbs being sworn in, they could block her swearing in, vacate the election, or perhaps some novel remedy I've not considered,

If the 9th were to vacate the election, this would be precedent setting and would end up in the Supreme Court, who would be unable to duck it and would finally have to deal with the national crisis of election fraud by democrats.

This is election fraud by Republicans. The court should stay out of it.

Trump loaded up the ninth circuit with conservative judges. Let's hope Lake is victorious. Otherwise, this goes to the Supreme Court if needed.

So when she is not victorious with this trump loaded 9th circuit will you finally admit that her election fraud bullshit is nothing but hot air?

What do you see as the remedy?

What should the court do? Require a second election?
If systemic fraud and a stolen election is proven then hell yes there should be a second election. But we both know that it won’t be proven and a second election won’t happen. Right?

Just like when Trump was going to be reinstated president.

When was that supposed to happen? Did I blink and miss something? I thought questioning 2020 was just a matter of sorting out the actual facts of what really happened so that the country could move forward with actual trust in our elections again especially after that big Feb 4 '21 article in Time Magazine where they literally BRAGGED about hijacking the election to assure Trump being outed, naming the exact methods, sequence and even those involved.

Which really can’t be denied? Has she presented any evidence whatsoever that the election has been tampered with? I don’t think so.

:rofl:

As dumb as you are dishonest...

{
The letter begins by acknowledging that the AG’s office has received hundreds of complaints “pertaining to issues related to the administration of the 2022 General Election in Maricopa County.” These complaints are believed to be substantial. They “raise concerns regarding Maricopa’s lawful compliance with Arizona election law.”

The AG’s office is also concerned with violations of other election laws based on official statements made by county officials.

Accordingly, Brnovich’s office “formally requests Maricopa formally respond to and address the following concerns that have been raised.”

The first complaint is that the ballot tabulators could not read ballots printed on sight because of an improper setting on the “ballot-on-demand-printers.” Election workers have formally testified to the proper functioning of the machines the night before the election, but “the tabulators began experiencing problems reading ballots printed by the BOD printers within the first thirty minutes of voting.” The AG requests a log of all events and the methods used by technicians during poll visits on election day that have been reported to initiate issues with the voting machines.}

ChiCom moron..

This is election fraud by Republicans. The court should stay out of it.

Got it, so
1669310233144.png

You're Faun level stupid - IQ in the low teens...

Trump loaded up the ninth circuit with conservative judges. Let's hope Lake is victorious. Otherwise, this goes to the Supreme Court if needed.

Apparently, you missed the Supreme Court ruling where federal courts can't meddle in state elections.

The 9th Circuit can't do anything, and the election will be certified no later than November 28th.

Katie Hobbs is the governor of Arizona. Deal with it.

"trump loaded 9th circuit"

Lie much?

You fucking Nazis are something else...
Haha, I love it when you show off your lack of intelligence….

I didn’t lie about the 9th circuit. I responded to the OP. Did you read the OP? If you have an issue with the claim about the 9th circuit then take it up with MAGA Macho Man as it’s he who you are calling a liar

Last edited:
Apparently, you missed the Supreme Court ruling where federal courts can't meddle in state elections.
:lmao:

Care to cite that ruling?

Yeah, didn't think so.

The 9th Circuit can't do anything, and the election will be certified no later than November 28th.

And if the court rules against you, you'll become violent - your Reich will resume the Kristallnacht.

Haha, I love it when you show off your lack of intelligence….

I didn’t lie about the 9th circuit. I responded to the OP. Did you read the OP? If you have an issue with the claim about the 9th circuit then take it up with MAGA Macho Man as it’s he who you are calling a liar

:lol:

What a clown.

{Currently, the circuit has 16 Democrat-appointed and 13 Republican-appointed active judges. Including senior judges who get fewer cases, there’s a total of 25 Democrat-appointed and 24 GOP-appointed jurists.}

:lol:

What a clown.

{Currently, the circuit has 16 Democrat-appointed and 13 Republican-appointed active judges. Including senior judges who get fewer cases, there’s a total of 25 Democrat-appointed and 24 GOP-appointed jurists.}

To be clear… you are calling MAGA Macho Man a clown… he is the one who made the statement about the 9th circuit

Yes, it's going to be HUUUUUUUUUGE!!!! Just like when Trump was going to be reinstated president.
Any celebration by republicans is premature. The ruling by the Georgia supreme court, has no application in the 9th circuit, since Georgia is in the 11th circuit since 1981.

And opinions are only binding on the circuit in which they originated. Which is why the supreme court steps in, when there are two different rulings in two different circuits needinmg to be resolved against each other.

Plus the Georgia supreme court ruling was very specific that the standing issue wasn't one of standing in federal courts which is covered by the USSC interpretation of Article 3 of the constitution, but of standing in Georgia state courts only.

Actually they can't meddle in state elections, unless there is a federal question. And any sort of election fraud, no matter how rampant, is purely a state issue, when it's the subject of a state election, for a state position.

Yes, but the court MUST consider remedy in order to make a ruling. If no remedy is possible, they will throw it out,

This is one of those aspects of law that are often unconsidered. The court will not simply make a ruling, they will place an injunction, or otherwise act.

My question is what people would want or expect the court to do?

Prior to Hobbs being sworn in, they could block her swearing in, vacate the election, or perhaps some novel remedy I've not considered,

If the 9th were to vacate the election, this would be precedent setting and would end up in the Supreme Court, who would be unable to duck it and would finally have to deal with the national crisis of election fraud by democrats.
Why not have a re-do of the election for two weeks from the ruling? To allow for lines, make it a three-day affair. Also, because there will not be time to mail a slew of ballots, require in-person with specific exceptions for the elderly, disabled, or those on military duty.

Will Democrats squawk over the fact that voters will have to show up? Big deal. It’s been done like that for more than 100 years. And if they don’t like it, maybe they’ll think twice about all the delayed counts and ballot harvesting.

Forum List

Back