U.S. Mint To Honor Maya Angelou And 4 Other Notable Women On Quarters

What's the point of wasting all this money and time by changing or adding coins and bills?

Just pick one design and leave it alone

I've been assuming with advanced technology, that this has become far easier. The STATE coins, I've liked and I assume are popular with the collectors.

You don't want to over do it though. A cool special run of state coins is fun.

If there are dozens of such type of runs, they are boring and no one cares.
Hard to let go of that white privilege, isn't it.

Wouldn't know. Never had any. Over before I was born. You are a race baiting asshole.
Yea sure you haven't, I have been called worse by better folks.

Correct. I have not. A fairly nice working class suburban background with two parents, but not one where anyone every gave me ANYTHING for having white skin.

They never denied you anything either for having white skin.
It is absurd to pretend that anyone would, in the modern world.

And I can certainly believe that you have been called worse, even by better folks.

YOu probably deserved those comments too.
Maybe I did and maybe I didn't. How many times did you deserve to be called something, but wasn't?

This is interesting.

Very few women have been on our currency. I'm glad 5 more will be added.

It's about time.

This is why we are not a society of excellence anymore. We are the above average society. More towards equity then greatness. To honor someone in a local beer hall is more appropriate for many people we uplift to something more then they are.
So in your eyes that honor should be for white males only.
Only for greatness. Not for propaganda reasons. If you look at how we compete now, you would recognize it. The Space Shuttle was the one of the last projects in space without equity. And it was a project that was done on the cheapest and had the Air Force involved and they then left it. So then equity became part and parcel of NASA. A beautiful machine with flaws. Also environmental concerns also made the chances of disaster worse. They knew of the solid rocket issues. And did not spend the a dime to improve it as the equity agendas hired more diversity people but questioned with a good percentage not as good as from the past. Space travel was normalized by the people who pushed their agendas. Only the system was not improved enough to do so. Sally Ride under good competition would never have been an astronaut. And many white males have been denied that opportunity as they were superior. And millions and millions more are becoming impoverished in this modern diverse nation. This is pure propaganda for the benefit of the Progs. and the globalist elites.

This is interesting.

It's about time.

This is why we are not a society of excellence anymore. We are the above average society. More towards equity then greatness. To honor someone in a local beer hall is more appropriate for many people we uplift to something more then they are.
Only for greatness. Not for propaganda reasons. If you look at how we compete now, you would recognize it. The Space Shuttle was the one of the last projects in space without equity. And it was a project that was done on the cheapest and had the Air Force involved and they then left it. So then equity became part and parcel of NASA. A beautiful machine with flaws. Also environmental concerns also made the chances of disaster worse. They knew of the solid rocket issues. And did not spend the a dime to improve it as the equity agendas hired more diversity people but questioned with a good percentage not as good as from the past. Space travel was normalized by the people who pushed their agendas. Only the system was not improved enough to do so. Sally Ride under good competition would never have been an astronaut. And many white males have been denied that opportunity as they were superior. And millions and millions more are becoming impoverished in this modern diverse nation. This is pure propaganda for the benefit of the Progs. and the globalist elites.
Have you ever watched the movie Hidden Figures?

The penny changed through the years, the nickel is different and the quarter dollar is the favorite for collectable issues. The half dollar and the dollar have seen changes but yet the dime has remained the same since they stamped it with FDR's image. Is there some technical difficulty for issuing a different dime or are the old hard core FDR bigots keeping the old pirate's image on the dime for some political reason?

What's the point of wasting all this money and time by changing or adding coins and bills?

Just pick one design and leave it alone

I've been assuming with advanced technology, that this has become far easier. The STATE coins, I've liked and I assume are popular with the collectors.

You don't want to over do it though. A cool special run of state coins is fun.

If there are dozens of such type of runs, they are boring and no one cares.
Hard to let go of that white privilege, isn't it.

Wouldn't know. Never had any. Over before I was born. You are a race baiting asshole.
Yea sure you haven't, I have been called worse by better folks.

Correct. I have not. A fairly nice working class suburban background with two parents, but not one where anyone every gave me ANYTHING for having white skin.

They never denied you anything either for having white skin.
It is absurd to pretend that anyone would, in the modern world.

And I can certainly believe that you have been called worse, even by better folks.

YOu probably deserved those comments too.
Maybe I did and maybe I didn't. How many times did you deserve to be called something, but wasn't?

1. Hard to say. A lot of times I was denied plenty of shit. Rarely was I told why, and never would I have trusted their claimed reasons anyways.

2. The mind boggles at the times I should have been called all kinds of things, and was not, good looking, nice, hard working, tolerant, ect.

Hopefully they will fuck up a few of them and I will find one.

One time I withdrew some money from an ATM at the corner of Hill and Reynolds in Toledo, Ohio. Later I noticed that one of the twenty dollar bills I got from that ATM had a banana sticker on it. At first I didn't think anything of it. But later I noticed that the sticker was actually embedded in the twenty dollar bill rather than just stuck to it. The serial numbers were printed on top of it.

I showed it to a friend who collects that kind of stuff and he offered me $4020 cash and almost an ounce of cocaine for it.

Later I saw on the TV news that it sold at auction for $57,000.
Get yer nose outta the blow. Might help ya think straighter. ;)

She's undeserving
That is your opinion.
Also not your call.
My tax money and my currency--don't appreciate it being given away to idiots who are undeserving. Who puts poets on money...especially bad poets? Its crazy stupid.
'Right, but you don't have a problem with racist and traitors being put on it.

But everyone's a wacist to you, aren't they?

And your concern about traitors, pretty funny coming from a supporter of Kaepernic.

She's undeserving
That is your opinion.
Also not your call.
My tax money and my currency--don't appreciate it being given away to idiots who are undeserving. Who puts poets on money...especially bad poets? Its crazy stupid.

And your concern about traitors, pretty funny coming from a supporter of Kaepernic.
So are you saying their are no racist or traitors on US currency.

This is interesting.

It's about time.

Her poetry sucks

But if the corrupt swamp rats in washington want to put her face on a coin no harm done

I rather see a coin run with Star Trek characters. More interesting. Being black hasn't been cool for a long time now. I think Eddie Murphy was the last guy to make that work.

Obama and Kamala made it work fer dem.

Neither of them are cool.

View attachment 503581
obama throws like a girl
And Obama swishes 3s like a man! :lol:

She's undeserving
That is your opinion.
Also not your call.

What I said, was clear. THe bit where you had to make up what I said, was you choosing to LIE, so that you could try to distract from the fact that what I said was clearly right.

She's undeserving
That is your opinion.
Also not your call.

What I said, was clear. THe bit where you had to make up what I said, was you choosing to LIE, so that you could try to distract from the fact that what I said was clearly right.
What did I state that was clearly wrong?

She's undeserving
That is your opinion.
Also not your call.
What Racists Traitors? What the hell are you babbling about?

This is interesting.

It's about time.

Have you ever watched the movie Hidden Figures?

I have, and I loved it! But none of the RW assholes ‘round these parts would care to acknowledge the brilliant contributions of Katherine Johnson to NASA and to our country. They figure their Donald was a lot smarter. ;)

She died only last year at almost 102? Dayum!

Last edited:
This is interesting.

It's about time.

Her poetry sucks

But if the corrupt swamp rats in washington want to put her face on a coin no harm done

I rather see a coin run with Star Trek characters. More interesting. Being black hasn't been cool for a long time now. I think Eddie Murphy was the last guy to make that work.

View attachment 503581
obama throws like a girl

She's undeserving
That is your opinion.
Also not your call.

I pointed out, that everyone is wacist to you.

She's undeserving
That is your opinion.
Also not your call.
What Racists Traitors? What the hell are you babbling about?
Andrew Johnson was as racist as they come, haven't heard you bitch about him being on the Twenty Dollar Bill. What type of atrocities has Maya Angelou done to humanity as this man did to black folks.

This is interesting.

It's about time.

Her poetry sucks

View attachment 503581
obama throws like a girl

She's undeserving
That is your opinion.
Also not your call.

I pointed out, that everyone is wacist to you.

No racist are racist too me.

Being black hasn't been cool for a long time now.
This thread is not about black people. It's about women. I guess you can't help but make it about race.

View attachment 503572

Ditto being female. That ship has sailed.
Only white male heterosexuals matter, right.
Grow up.
We're the ones being targeted by cancel culture. How long before we're being outright persecuted?

Forum List

Back