U.S. Mint To Honor Maya Angelou And 4 Other Notable Women On Quarters

I may have to actually start using my debit card. As more and more of these social justice efforts affect our money, it becomes more difficult to continue using cash (my preference) while still maintaining my moral integrity.

We aren’t quite there yet, but between these coins, the upcoming $20 bill change and the State quarters it’s no longer safe to just pick up money.

It supports the divisive paradigm of identity politics that is killing my country.
:itsok:

You asked, I answered and now you are being a prick about it?

oh, wait, it wasn't a real question. YOu were just phrasing it as a question, but what you were really doing was trying to ASSERT that, there can be no legitimate reason to care about this.

Except I gave a real reason and you can't even pretend to try to address it.

You lose, loser.

It supports the divisive paradigm of identity politics that is killing my country.

oh, wait, it wasn't a real question. YOu were just phrasing it as a question, but what you were really doing was trying to ASSERT that, there can be no legitimate reason to care about this.

You lose, loser.
How is putting women on a quarter destroying this country?
Be specific.

This is interesting.

Very few women have been on our currency. I'm glad 5 more will be added.

It's about time.

Her poetry sucks

But if the corrupt swamp rats in washington want to put her face on a coin no harm done

I rather see a coin run with Star Trek characters. More interesting. Being black hasn't been cool for a long time now. I think Eddie Murphy was the last guy to make that work.

Obama and Kamala made it work fer dem.

Neither of them are cool.

View attachment 503581
obama throws like a girl

What's the point of wasting all this money and time by changing or adding coins and bills?

Just pick one design and leave it alone

I've been assuming with advanced technology, that this has become far easier. The STATE coins, I've liked and I assume are popular with the collectors.

You don't want to over do it though. A cool special run of state coins is fun.

If there are dozens of such type of runs, they are boring and no one cares.
Hard to let go of that white privilege, isn't it.

You lose, loser.
Be specific.

That bit, where you pretended to be too retarded to read the entire sentence.

That was funny. You look funny when you act retarded.

This is interesting.

It's about time.

Her poetry sucks

But if the corrupt swamp rats in washington want to put her face on a coin no harm done

I rather see a coin run with Star Trek characters. More interesting. Being black hasn't been cool for a long time now. I think Eddie Murphy was the last guy to make that work.

View attachment 503581
obama throws like a girl

And not one of the more butch ones either.

What's the point of wasting all this money and time by changing or adding coins and bills?

I've been assuming with advanced technology, that this has become far easier. The STATE coins, I've liked and I assume are popular with the collectors.

Wouldn't know. Never had any. Over before I was born. You are a race baiting asshole.

This is interesting.

It's about time.

Her poetry sucks

View attachment 503581
obama throws like a girl

Better than catching like one I suppose

You lose, loser.
Be specific.
She's undeserving......................so it is lowering the standard of being a notable american. Plus as an added bonus this shit is costing taxpayer more money in changing the coins and bills over to humor the race and sex hos.

Wouldn't know. Never had any. Over before I was born. You are a race baiting asshole.
Yea sure you haven't, I have been called worse by better folks.

This is interesting.

It's about time.

Don't worry. It will not be on the currency for long.

33.gif

This is interesting.

It's about time.

This is why we are not a society of excellence anymore. We are the above average society. More towards equity then greatness. To honor someone in a local beer hall is more appropriate for many people we uplift to something more then they are.

This is interesting.

It's about time.

This is why we are not a society of excellence anymore. We are the above average society. More towards equity then greatness. To honor someone in a local beer hall is more appropriate for many people we uplift to something more then they are.
So in your eyes that honor should be for white males only.

Yea sure you haven't, I have been called worse by better folks.

Correct. I have not. A fairly nice working class suburban background with two parents, but not one where anyone every gave me ANYTHING for having white skin.

It is absurd to pretend that anyone would, in the modern world.

And I can certainly believe that you have been called worse, even by better folks.

YOu probably deserved those comments too.

It's just incredible that conservatives can have such a hard time with women and women of color being on our currency.

What's the problem?

It still spends the same. Hardly anyone really looks at what's on the currency anymore.

I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with this.

It's just incredible that conservatives can have such a hard time with women and women of color being on our currency.

What's the problem?

It still spends the same. Hardly anyone really looks at what's on the currency anymore.

I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with this.

Your inability to understand that symbols matter, is just you being stupid.

Or, you could be lying about that. You libs do lie a lot. Like constantly.

Forum List

Back