U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

So climbing is violently?
Violent rioters coming at you and one demented hag, one Manly Ashley is trying to climb through a window in order to get others into the entryway. What do you do? I would've shot her sooner and shot a few others, protecting the VP and our duly elected representatives. We know her violent motives. She posted lots of crap online, as other insurrectionists did.

Violent rioters coming at you and one demented hag, one Manly Ashley is trying to climb through a window in order to get others into the entryway. What do you do? I would've shot her sooner and shot a few others, protecting the VP and our duly elected representatives. We know her violent motives. She posted lots of crap online, as other insurrectionists did.
Too funny your justice

turn up the volume on your device

An unarmed woman shot by a cop with cops all around. They could not over power and arrest her? Of course they could have. The murder and the persecution of prisoners are all for intimidation purposes. Anyone who supports such actions is not an American.

An unarmed woman shot by a cop with cops all around. They could not over power and arrest her? Of course they could have. The murder and the persecution of prisoners are all for intimidation purposes. Anyone who supports such actions is not an American.
Watch the videos I linked to.

now go away with your incessant denials of factual evidence.

Really? There were no riots where black people burned and looted cities? Not one them has been held 2 years without a trial. Can you produce one still in custody without a trial? Do it or hit the road hater.
Rioters are prosecuted when arrested. Blacks are often shot without arrest.

"More lies. The police were the aggressors."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
And an excellent example of that aggression is this policeman underneath the MAGA patriot's hands ............

1680371358799.png

Forum List

Back