U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

Naw, you saw what they wanted you to see.
Ummm, Duh!!!
Thanks, Captain Obvious.
Of course, that is what was shown...what they wanted you to see as the videos themselves told a story. In pictures.

Now, you can argue that you should have seen ALL of the video.
And that's OK. Go for it.
If you have nearly 5yrs to sit and watch the reportedly 41,000 hours of video.

(ps......and Tucker showed you what? 4-minutes of Goathead Guy.
What was Tucker hiding from you good poster JC?)

Duh!!

Ummm, Duh!!!
Thanks, Captain Obvious.
Of course, that is what was shown...what they wanted you to see as the videos themselves told a story. In pictures.

Now, you can argue that you should have seen ALL of the video.
And that's OK. Go for it.
If you have nearly 5yrs to sit and watch the reportedly 41,000 hours of video.

(ps......and Tucker showed you what? 4-minutes of Goathead Guy.
What was Tucker hiding from you good poster JC?)

Duh!!
Why else weren’t all videos shown?

No guns, no knives, and the cops were armed with guns.

You are a wimp.
Again, you outnumber your opponent by 15 to 1. You have the masses. Each one of your opponents has what, a Glock with a couple of clips...maybe? :auiqs.jpg:

Who needs guns when you have the numbers? Sticks, mace, flagpole staffs, and fists suffice just fine.

Again, you outnumber your opponent by 15 to 1. You have the masses. Each one of your opponents has what, a Glock with a couple of clips...maybe? :auiqs.jpg:

Who needs guns when you have the numbers? Sticks, mace, flagpole staffs, and fists suffice just fine.

Outnumbered but I have the guns and they don't? I ain't sceerd, wimp.

And when you're out of ammo, tough guy?
You'll get your ass wiped all over the concrete.
They won't want to see your skull after the hardliners are done with it. :)

I have enough ammo, and I have a bowie knife. Like I said, I am not afraid of a bunch of unarmed people. The first shot that goes out is going to send the vast majority running away. Only idiots, like you, think that movies, and movie violence is real.

I have enough ammo, and I have a bowie knife. Like I said, I am not afraid of a bunch of unarmed people. The first shot that goes out is going to send the vast majority running away. Only idiots, like you, think that movies, and movie violence is real.
You're a police office, asshole. LOL. You don't get to carry unlimited ammo like Rambo or Arnie. This ain't a video game.

Go away, weekend warrior. :auiqs.jpg:

You're a police office, asshole. LOL. You don't get to carry unlimited ammo like Rambo or Arnie. This ain't a video game.

Go away, weekend warrior. :auiqs.jpg:

Cops carry at least three magazines. That's 45 rounds of ammo for the average cop.

Now, trundle along, fatso.

Cops carry at least three magazines. That's 45 rounds of ammo for the average cop.

Now, trundle along, fatso.
Anything you say, Arnie. My guess, you'd be rushed and a smear on the concrete before you got six shots off.
You might want to practice your shoot and reload at your next paintball get together with your fellow weekend warriors.

Anything you say, Arnie. My guess, you'd be rushed and a smear on the concrete before you got six shots off.
You might want to practice your shoot and reload at your next paintball get together with your fellow weekend warriors.

Proving what a moron you truly are. I shoot competitively throughout the year. I am very happy with my skill set.

But you keep on being a wimp.

Factually, they showed police shooting at a peaceful protest. Again, posted

There was only one shot fired. And that was at a member of a violent mob breaking down doors and windows.

The woman that was shot, was not rioting, because the guards/police invited the protestors in. They were simply touring the place.

The mob was. She was a member of it. Worse for her, she took it upon herself to be the first to breach the police barricade, made accessible by that violent mob. Had she heeded lawful police warnings to get back instead of climbing over that barricade, she wouldn't have been shot.

Forum List

Back