U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

IF
This matter does not rest on if. There were police standing by in the Capitol lobby where Babbit was murdered
without warning.
Stop with your hypotheticals. That's what losers do.

They also think their imagination trumps reality. There already has been a law suit filed against the government
and the murderous flunky cop who killed Ashli Babbitt.. Count on it, loser.
A bullet well spent. Saved a LOT of bullets down the road.

Lol, whut?

She was killed by police while involved in what many are calling an insurrection.

She wasn't murderers she committed suicide by cop.
And that officer was going to do his duty and shoot every person who forced their way through that doorway until he was out of bullets and overcome by them. That guy deserves a medal.

It's NOT all on Babbitt and I am dealing with a murder in the Capitol building
by a rouge unnamed DC cop.

The reality also is he's a defendant in a multi million dollar law suit against himself
and the government. The lawsuit has been filed and is pending.

Are you sleeping or just can't think of anything else to blather about?
The lawsuit has been filed? What court?

Trump was giddy and enjoying the riot because he read it as "fighting for him" because they love him.
Looking forward to McCarthy being subpoenaed about his Jan 6th call to trump where "allegedly" trump commented that the insurrectionists cared more about trump and the election than McCarthy did. I would like to know if that was actually said................under oath.

Either way, so far, it hasn't happened. And I think if it does, it will be dismissed quickly.
Judges (whether appointed by conservatives or liberals) don't tend to look fondly on people
participating in an attempt to overthrow the government.
But they do look favorably on unprovoked police shootings of unarmed service veterans?

And do you truly think the ruckus at the Capitol was an attempt to "overthrow" the
government? REALLY? :icon_rolleyes:

No one sentenced so far for the 1/6 fracas has been charged with attempted
overthrowing of the government, JackOff!
That's known as sedition, lunatic!

One more giant whopper like that and you can get on the express lane straight to hell.

But they do look favorably on unprovoked police shootings of unarmed service veterans?

And do you truly think the ruckus at the Capitol was an attempt to "overthrow" the

One more giant whopper like that and you can get on the express lane straight to hell.
LMF'nAO @ "unprovoked"!

Please. Your constant attempts to excuse the behavior exhibited that day is bordering on insulting.
Your side can never again claim the "law and order" moral authority. The way I see it, people who think
like you are already on that express train...and here's something else for you to consider...you're ultimately
outnumbered. You may win some temporary battles, but you'll lose the war of attrition.

And yes, the events of that day were an attempt at overthrow. They were attempting to seize lawmakers to
prevent a Constitutional process from proceeding to validate the results of a free and fair election.
Insurrection, sedition, and ultimately treason. I would think they aren't charging anyone with that because even
though most of us sane people know that's exactly what happened, it would be more expedient to charge them
with crimes that will result in a conviction...even if the time spent in jail isn't what the rest of us think it should be.

Sends the message all the same...don't you agree? :)

lease. Your constant attempts to excuse the behavior exhibited that day is bordering on insulting.
Your side can never again claim the "law and order" moral authority. The way I see, people who think
like you are already on that express train...and here's something else for you to consider...you're ultimately
outnumbered. You may win some temporary battles, but you'll lose the war of attrition.

And yes, the events of that day were an attempt at overthrow. They were attempting to seize lawmakers to
prevent a Constitutional process from proceeding to validate the results of a free and fair election.
Insurrection, sedition, and ultimately treason. I would think they aren't charging anyone with that because even
though most of us sane people know that's exactly what happened, it would be more expedient to charge them
with crimes that will result in a conviction...even if the time spent in jail isn't what the rest of us think it should be.

Sends the message all the same...don't you agree?
No. Of course I don't agree! Hell no!

If you think you know exactly what happened, and the "sane people" all agree with
you, why wouldn't you charge them with the appropriate crime?

You can't be insulted or shamed, because your self worth is appallingly low, quite naturally,
so arguing with you wastes my time and patience.
If the people in jail right now committed seditious crimes they would be charged with seditious crimes.

There's nothing complicated about that and if prosecutors felt sedition was a proper charge,
which they don't, people like the woman beater who just got sentenced would be spending a long
time in federal prison.

So moron, please, give your lame arguments a rest.

She wasn't murdered. She was smashing thru a window with a mob of people who were out of control.

She was really amped up on Trump's lies and Qanon.

Its tragic, but its not murder.

Her husband's testimony and her tweets and social media will show her intentions and WHY she stormed the Capitol.
None of which justifies lethal force you tard. :itsok:

My God you're dumb. Hundreds of mobs across your Dem cities did way worse and still law enforcement lacked justification to use lethal force.

3 of those protests were violent.. and arresting them is appropriate. Arson, looting and vandalism are not permitted.. They are crimes. .. Only peaceful assembly and protest.

BluesLegend

First Amendment | U.S. Constitution | US Law | LII / Legal ...

The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition. It forbids Congress from both promoting one religion over others and also restricting an individual’s religious practices. It guarantees freedom of expression by prohibiting Congress from restricting the press or the rights of individuals to speak freely.

BluesLegend

First Amendment | U.S. Constitution | US Law | LII / Legal ...

The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition. It forbids Congress from both promoting one religion over others and also restricting an individual’s religious practices. It guarantees freedom of expression by prohibiting Congress from restricting the press or the rights of individuals to speak freely.
Don't worry, when conservatives get control we'll amend the constitution and smack the left around for getting uppity.

"The mob did not squeeze through a broken out pane of glass and follow Babbitt........"
Yupper, you are so right.
None of them followed.
Which, unsurprisingly, speaks to the power of a credible example.
Mrs. Babbitt became an example of what not to do.
And to the mob's credit....they noticed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"They had the numerical advantage and they had the guns."
I kinda thought that the mob.....was more numerous.

Hell, even Don Trump has said there were "a million" people there.
Two or three police on the other side of a barricade that is being violently breached...vs...... Don Trump's purported 'million'...........well, it seems the arithmetic won't work well for the cops.

In my humble opinion.
-----------
---------------------------------------------------------------

"You can't be insulted or shamed.......so arguing with you wastes my time and patience.
............fascist prick..........Fuck you ..........You fucking ... fascist...........Go fuck yourself, sophist piece of shit!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But, it seems, it doesn't waste your repertoire of potty-mouthisms.

Why do you do that friend Eric?
You make Trump Supporters look really really bad.
As if ALL of them are like you.
As if ALL of them think and communicate like you do.
That is regrettable.
All of them ain't as poor at their messaging as you seem to be.

BTW, as this is probably none of our business.....but have you had several toddies today, before you logged on to this chatroom?
I ask because, I'm sure the real you is a responsible, articulate, well-respected, contributing member of your community and your family....in contrast to this avatar persona you've hired.
He seems to be...well, to be blunt...... drunk.

Or so it seems.

Just sayin'. ;)

Forum List

Back