U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

Either way, so far, it hasn't happened. And I think if it does, it will be dismissed quickly.
Judges (whether appointed by conservatives or liberals) don't tend to look fondly on people
participating in an attempt to overthrow the government. :)
Nor do they look fondly on their courtrooms being used for political theater.

Oh...so now she was the "leader" of a mob? How many people did this angry "mob" actually injure during this violent confrontation? How did it compare to the countless violent demonstrations by liberals over the past four years? How many of THOSE unarmed protesters were shot at point blank range by the Police?
Was she alone? And as for how many this angry mob actually injured....over one hundred Capitol police officers.

Floyd pointed a gun at a pregnant woman's belly and threatened to kill her unborn child if she didn't give up the drugs he thought she had during a home invasion! You can try and make Saint George a martyr, IM2 but it won't change the fact that he was a drug addicted scum bag.
DId that happen the day he was murdered? Is that why that murdering cop put his knee on his neck for 9+ minutes?

Question for you.... Did you ever watch the full videos of her shooting?

Did you see what was going on by the mob with the adjacent glass door windows, when she was shot climbing through the bullet and shattered proof window she and the angry mob managed to break with bars and bats and helmets and other objects, and with their repeated fury?

What part of that WHOLE scene made you think she and her co- rioters were friendly foe, and not extremely dangerous?

Seriously?
Keep in mind, you are talkany ing to trump fluffing posters who would hand out milk and cookies to any mob (tourists?) doing the same to the doors and windows of their home or business.

Right. The Babbitt family and lawyers are seeking informational documents and when it receives
them they will file.

I hope you are clear on all this.

Anyone can sue anyone for damn near anything.
Stupid games, stupid prizes. They had it coming. They asked for it. Blah, blah, blah.
Look how the left has shifted blame since the sixties.
The left has no real fixed moral compass to follow so no one should be surprised.

Well, good thing I'm not on the left...

She didn't break the window. The guy with the helmet did.
And she was first thru....once again, those brave male "heroes" pushing the woman forward first. Reminds me of what we used to see the Adele penguins do in Antarctica....crowd the ice edge, not sure if there was a seal or killer whale lurking below...they'd push and shove til one fell in. If they disappeared, the rest knew it was unsafe to jump in.

The mob did not squeeze through a broken out pane of glass and follow Babbitt to the place where she
was illegally executed.
The officers there could have simply taken Ashli into custody in cuffs but they thought it would be better
to murder her without warning or a chance to simply surrender.

Your rationalizations for an extra judicial execution will be on trial soon and I suspect
a judge will go with the law vs. your inexplicable stupidity and love of police state
barbarism.
Yeah...they didn't follow her because they ran away like the REAL little cowardly thugs they are when she was shot. A bullet well spent.....saved lots more bullets.

Pretty hard to unlock anything if the cops present in the lobby simply handcuffed
and placed Babbitt under arrest.

They had the numerical advantage and they had the guns.
Did you ever, in your zeal to murder people, think of that, fascist police state imbecile?

When this case gets to court the judge will want to know why the police did not do just that
when they were clearly in control. Maybe as a friend of the court you can explain why murdering
an unarmed woman was way better than simply placing her under arrest.

Your and your little murder loving group of idiots can have your few minutes of fame
standing up for the right to needlessly shoot US citizens to death vs. the law of the land.

You've argued in favor of authoritarian violence constantly. Scratch a leftist jerk off and
just below the surface you'll find a police state monster itching to kill opposition to his
fascistic rule by force.
"They had the numerical advantage"....................well THAT's a lie right there.

If there are no police there she's through that window and unlocking the doors. Then the angry mob would have their hostages.
She was told to stand down and she didn't. Sure put the breaks on that crowd didn't it? You've got an angry mob at the door and
if those doors are unlocked, you and I both know that any member of Congress they catch is a hostage.

There will be no court case. The officer has been cleared. Your lust for blood and revenge notwithstanding.
The crowd that day got off light. If that were a group of BLM protesters behaving in the same way those Trump
supporters were in the Capitol, they would have been carting the bodies out for hours and sponging up the blood for days.

I fully support finding and prosecuting anyone there that day..no matter how long it takes.
You have to wonder how many trump fluffers here are trying to make her a martyr and the rest of the thugs heroes because they feel inadequate because they were too cowardly to show up on Jan 6th themselves......

Your post is nothing but emotion which, while I understand it, will never be a convincing argument.

Babbitt wasn't murdered. She wasn't assassinated.

Do you believe the mob would've stopped their advance once they got through that door? I don't. For starters, many of them wanted to kill the Vice President. That, all by itself, is sufficient for the use of deadly force. But that mob would've continued moving through the building until they got a hold of "high value targets".

As for taking Babbitt into custody, that's just silly. She had a mob of violent, like-minded individuals behind her. Only a retard would think they would sit idly by and not try to violently interfere in her arrest...
IF it's so easy to take someone under arrest like that, why didn't Officer Freeman arrest that insurrectionist thug leading the pack up the stairs? (Freeman was the one who distracted and mis-lead the mob away from the Congress members escaping)

Forum List

Back