U.S. attorney reviewing classified documents from Joe Biden's vice presidency found at Biden think tank

lol NA inspectors were not there. If they were, they would take the goddamn documents with them because they don’t belong to private citizens.
maybe you should go review the timelines. there was a dispute on what was private and what was to go back

but i agree…at least techno was working with them…xiden had them and hide them from them

what he hiding? he hide these top secret docs for 7 years…then he hide the fact his own lawyer snitched on him for the past two months…now he is dodging questions…i fear there is more out there, i fear more people had access to these…

we need a full national security damage assessment…

his attempt cover ups and question dodging is got me really concerned

maybe you should go review the timelines. there was a dispute on what was private and what was to go back

but i agree…at least techno was working with them…xiden had them and hide them from them
Um that’s bullshit. Even if that was true, there really wouldn’t be anything stopping them from taking the docs agreed to go back at the time.

Billy000
Um that’s bullshit. Even if that was true, there really wouldn’t be anything stopping them from taking the docs agreed to go back at the time.
agreed…there wasn’t. hence why trump was working with them.

the cast deference between what was going on with trump and xiden hiding very specific top secret documents in his chinese funded office for the past 6 years

Lol dude you’re a moron. They weren’t in his possession. He was only at that office while he was VP, not while president.

This isn’t even about declassification anyway. I’m not claiming Biden declassified any of them.

And Trump was NOT president while he had them in his possession. He didn’t declassify them for one, but even if he did it was illegal for him to have them as PRIVATE CITIZEN.

I love how you idiots nip pick the law on this now that Biden is involved. Before you blindly said Trump had full authority to have those documents while being a citizen.

You're as dumb as the other motherfucker. Trump was in New York yet YOU said he possessed documents at Mar a Lago. Make up your mind. Either someone CAN possess documents in another state or they can't, but the double standard for Biden and Trump is not going to fly with me.

It wasn't his office when he stopped being VP? He lost all control of those documents after leaving office?

That's even worse. So who else saw the classified information? Why was Biden' hidin' classified information in a closet? He shouldn't have removed those documents anyway. He had no authority to do so. He has ZERO right to keep classified information in a closet at his office.

Last edited:
the search of a private office

classified marking

10 classified documents including US intelligence memos and briefing materials

not looking good for xiden. why did he steal this specific ones and take them to his personal chinese funded office? why the silence from the doj and na since he was snitched on in nov?

Lol dude you’re a moron. They weren’t in his possession. He was only at that office while he was VP, not while president.

This isn’t even about declassification anyway. I’m not claiming Biden declassified any of them.

And Trump was NOT president while he had them in his possession. He didn’t declassify them for one, but even if he did it was illegal for him to have them as PRIVATE CITIZEN.

I love how you idiots nip pick the law on this now that Biden is involved. Before you blindly said Trump had full authority to have those documents while being a citizen.
Trump declassified everything before he left office.
Biden as we speak still hasn't declassified any of those documents.

But they're trying to say the statute of limitations (5 years) expired on all of the stuff he had.

The point should be (to those who have an open mind) that Biden and the DOJ have been caught once again being hypocrites exercising a two-tiered system of justice....and the fact remains....that the FBI never should have raided Trump's home in the first place.

Forum List

Back