Another healthy athlete collapses on the ground with chest pain

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Weird.................getting weirder.

Weird.................getting weirder.
Billions of people have been vaccinated. The only thing weird, and I really mean weird, is your propaganda. Imagine if what you’re saying were actually true. Thank God you’re full of shit.

For the record, you don't find it odd athletes are dropping like flies all of a sudden

Duly noted
All the sudden? Have you provided data regarding the number of athletes that dropped like flies before COVID?

Someone has to protect Trump's vaccine legacy, I may as well give it a shot.

It's funny none of the politicians are dropping. It's almost like they took a saline injection....

Hey, wait a minute....

Anyway, my pure jizz is worth more than most liberal's entire existence, so I got that going for me....

All the sudden? Have you provided data regarding the number of athletes that dropped like flies before COVID?

Someone has to protect Trump's vaccine legacy, I may as well give it a shot.
Instead of showing athletes dropping on the field of play, maybe they need to start cutting to commercial to quickly exit the bodies.

Instead of showing athletes dropping on the field of play, maybe they need to start cutting to commercial to quickly exit the bodies.
So do you have data about athletes dropping like flies before COVID or not?

If not, your claim is pure speculation.

For the record, you don't find it odd athletes are dropping like flies all of a sudden

Duly noted
Athletes are not dropping like flies. No one is dropping like flies. Billions of people have taken the vaccines. It would worrisome if you were actually not full of shit, but you are. The only question is whether you know that you’re peddling propaganda or not.

So do you have data about athletes dropping like flies before COVID or not?

If not, your claim is pure speculation.
Just crazy coincidence we are seeing this recently

Just making observations

Why so defensive?

Athletes are not dropping like flies. No one is dropping like flies. Billions of people have taken the vaccines. It would worrisome if you were actually not full of shit, but you are. The only question is whether you know that you’re peddling propaganda or not.
I prefer my own observations to what others tell me in the media

For example, my first experience with the lying media was at a Tea Party rally. I had never been to one, but out of curiosity I attended.

When I went home and read the paper and listened to the local news, the said there was only a few hundred when I saw there was easily a few thousand, and they focused on loon protestors that I never saw.

There is nothing like personal experience to know the truth.

Billions of people have been vaccinated. The only thing weird, and I really mean weird, is your propaganda. Imagine if what you’re saying were actually true. Thank God you’re full of shit.

I'm the farthest thing from an anti-vaxxer, but there have been an awful lot of these. There is enough circumstantial evidence out there to at least merit an investigation and not simply flat out dismiss every one of these occurrences.

Just crazy coincidence we are seeing this recently

Just making observations

Why so defensive?
Defensive? Wanting necessary facts related to your claim is not defensive...it's common sense.

If I had to guess, the reason we are seeing it lately is because the right wing media is beating it to death and if the right wing media beats it to death then the sheep will bleet it. Sort of a cause and effect thing.

Regardless, claiming more athletes are dropping like flies since COVID without any statistics from before COVID is typical right wing nonsense. No logic. No common sense. Just bleeting what they heard.

76a9rc.jpg

Defensive? Wanting necessary facts related to your claim is not defensive...it's common sense.

If I had to guess, the reason we are seeing it lately is because the right wing media is beating it to death and if the right wing media beats it to death then the sheep will bleet it. Sort of a cause and effect thing.

Regardless, claiming more athletes are dropping like flies since COVID without any statistics from before COVID is typical right wing nonsense. No logic. No common sense. Just bleeting what they heard.
Europe cancelled some of the vaccines for young men due to the statistical numbers showing much higher endocarditis.

Now do these countries ignore the science or does the USA?

Forum List

Back