Don't Bring a Toy Gun to a Real Gun Fight

I'm just wondering if we'll hear the criminal apologists crying that he was "unarmed.". So many back criminals are described as "unarmed"

I don’t see anyone claiming it was not a legitimate shooting

Maybe you can post one

The end game is to establish a rule that anybody can shoot and kill another person in America and get away with it.
The publicity over the Rittenhouse murders was the beginning of the slippery slope.

There will be a steep price to pay for this sort of behaviour America!

Looked on Youtube.............plenty of videos about this, but none of them showing what happened afterward.

Happened in Houston............figures..........the cancerous asshole of Texas!! I needs to be blown off the face of the planet.

The guy who posted just below you is kinda claiming that
At the very least it can be said to be a murder on account of the shooter's intent was not to stop the crime in progress, but to fire 10 bullets into the victim for some deviant reason known only to him.

In Canada this would be seen by the authorities as murder or manslaughter at best.

But it's being accepted in America as justice. Or more to the point, gleefully accepted.

And so I had already asked whether or not this is the slippery slope starting at Rittenhouse, to this murder, to the murder of 10 year old black children stealing candy from the corner store?

Yes, I can quite legitimately claim that this is not acceptable in Canada! And I will not suffer the opinion of an American insect who tries to blame communism when hateful capitalism is to blame!

Looked on Youtube.............plenty of videos about this, but none of them showing what happened afterward.

Happened in Houston............figures..........the cancerous asshole of Texas!! I needs to be blown off the face of the planet.
What are you looking for? The robber was killed while threatening innocent people with a gun. He died. What more is there?

At the very least it can be said to be a murder on account of the shooter's intent was not to stop the crime in progress, but to fire 10 bullets into the victim for some deviant reason known only to him.

In Canada this would be seen by the authorities as murder or manslaughter at best.

But it's being accepted in America as justice. Or more to the point, gleefully accepted.

And so I had already asked whether or not this is the slippery slope starting at Rittenhouse, to this murder, to the murder of 10 year old black children stealing candy from the corner store?

Yes, I can quite legitimately claim that this is not acceptable in Canada! And I will not suffer the opinion of an American insect who tries to blame communism when hateful capitalism is to blame!
And this is why Canada is an authoritarian shithole

The end game is to establish a rule that anybody can shoot and kill another person in America and get away with it.
The publicity over the Rittenhouse murders was the beginning of the slippery slope.

It was the media and politicians that rushed to judgement and put the Rittenhouse shootings into the spotlight. By the way, the riot in Kenosha was started after the same group also rushed to judgement after Jacob Blake was shot.

Canadians can't defend themselves?

What does robbing a store have to do with capitalism?

When somebody brandishes a gun anywhere near me with intent of a crime, I have every reason to believe my life is also in danger. That (by our statutes) gives me the legal right to use deadly force to stop him. Not only that, but our laws also gives a citizen the right to use deadly force to stop a person from harming another if they believe the victim was in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death which is the case here.

Perfectly legal and we need more outcomes like this.

And that deep price is providing a deterrent to criminals that may be considering committing a crime like this.

I don’t see anyone claiming it was not a legitimate shooting

Maybe you can post one

Democrats always side with evil. It's a commandment from their God Satan.

Look at that bodega worker a few months ago in a commie city. He was attacked by a lowlife and used deadly force to defend himself. The commies locked him up for exercising his rights. If not for public outrage, he'd be in prison until the day he died. That's Democrat leadership.

Forum List

Back