U.S. attorney reviewing classified documents from Joe Biden's vice presidency found at Biden think tank

dd0393e46ed7e939.gif

does anyone but your imaginary friend actually believe the shit like this that you post?
Anyone with any common-sense knows that someone who would do the following is capable of just about anything:

• Refuses to secure the border and enforce immigration laws
  • Stole an election
  • Raided his political opponents home using the FBI
  • Participated in Operation Crossfire....a plan to frame Trump using operatives in the FBI
  • Took money from the Chinese to sell out his own country
  • Left $85 billion in military weapons and equipment behind in Afghanistan that was turned over to Iran
  • Gutted the US Energy industry with his EOs on day-one
  • Instituted vaccine mandates to hamstring the airline industry and gut the military
  • Stole TS-SCI documents, then sold access to them at his office to China, Russia, and Ukraine
  • Conducting human-trafficking operations at the Southern Border
  • Granting blanket amnesty to people who have entered the US illegally

Second Batch of classified docs turn up in Biden's possession.

oopsie.

Last edited:
Second Batch of classified docs turn up in Biden's possession.

oopsie.

so what? I bet they were in unopened envelopes. LOL

Turning over to the National Archives and ... is standard procedure when docs are found . I'm sure in packing up, lots of papers are taken and later discovered to belong with government

No one but Trump ever refused to give docs back, or lied about giving them back while holding onto more than given back, and then ignoring federal subpoeans while throwing temper tantrums screeching
"They're mine! All mine!"

so what? I bet they were in unopened envelopes. LOL

Turning over to the National Archives and ... is standard procedure when docs are found . I'm sure in packing up, lots of papers are taken and later discovered to belong with government

No one but Trump ever refused to give docs back, or lied about giving them back while holding onto more than given back, and then ignoring federal subpoeans while throwing temper tantrums screeching
"They're mine! All mine!"
well you don't get to bet. The point IS....he had them and as VP..HE HAD NO RIGHT TO THEM.

that’s been the opinion of the doj since nixon. xiden will have to be impeached and removed from office then indicted along with whomever conspired with him

it’s sad how dumb that meme makes you look

Last edited:
Biden's lawyers immediately reported the documents, continued to find more and immediately report them, and have been cooperating all along.

Trump refused NARA's requests for more than a year, until he finally handed over some of them. His lawyers turned over more after being subpoenaed, and then lied in an affidavit saying that was all of them. The FBI found boxes more in Trump's home, and his lawyers still won't say if that is all of them. Now, he's apparently under investigation under the Espionage Act.

The only people who think these cases are equally severe are people who hate Biden anyway, and are looking to have their bias confirmed.

Forum List

Back