U Have got to be Shitting California

I go off the web for three days and I return to this stupidity? Who makes this call? Why on earth would someone think this is a good decision?
I don't think they can vote if they're locked up, so they had to be released before the election

Sure, that's what's going on here. Are there any conservatives left who are not deranged trumpbot conspiratorial nut bags?
No we're all in it to win it, perhaps you Califuckingfornians better jump on board with the United States of America and OUR constitutional democrately elected President of the United States Donald John Trump and not support the communitst Chinese.

Democrately?

Well, thanks for the verbal throw up. Nothing you blathered about has anything to do with this thread other than you're a mindless trumpbot and no one is surprised.
No. It's just reality.

I go off the web for three days and I return to this stupidity? Who makes this call? Why on earth would someone think this is a good decision?

You think that's a bad call compared to shutting down the state?

We're a capitalist society people, what the fuck is wrong with you? If you believe the shut down makes sense, then of course letting out people makes sense.

Be scared of the flu or not, pick one. We already lock people up way longer than anyone else in the world. Probably not an issue.
What the fuck did my post have to do with incarceration you ignorant twit?

The Trump virus.
Trump has nothing to do with the morons in KKKalifornia.
He has everything to do with 23,700 DEAD AMERICANS.
The man YOU elected.

Uh, no he does not.

You have two moronic governors (NY and Michigan) who own it.
Democratic Governors sure know how to run a state? History has proven them wrong. Idiots.
Republicans know how to run a country?
History has proven them wrong.
Racist fucks.

You think that's a bad call compared to shutting down the state?

We're a capitalist society people, what the fuck is wrong with you? If you believe the shut down makes sense, then of course letting out people makes sense.

Be scared of the flu or not, pick one. We already lock people up way longer than anyone else in the world. Probably not an issue.
What the fuck did my post have to do with incarceration you ignorant twit?

Do you not know what incarceration means/ lol

those non violent offenders were incarcerated

You couldn't read in school you fuckwit, nothing changed on the internet.

It's counterproductive to release violent criminals on society. An idiot can see that in a moment. Oh, I'm sorry, we have Democrats.

God...

I wish democrooks were just idiots. They would still have some functional use at least.

These malignant parasites are WEAPONS GRADE STUPID.

They're dangerous when left unsecured. They reduce the quality of life for everyone around them. The only contribution they will ever make to the planet is fertilizer. Every breath they take is a misdemeanor theft of oxygen.

Thank you. They contribute nothing to our country l

The Trump virus.
The man YOU elected.

Uh, no he does not.

Democratic Governors sure know how to run a state? History has proven them wrong. Idiots.
Racist fucks.

Need a tissue ?

The Trump virus.
The man YOU elected.

Uh, no he does not.

Racist fucks.

Need a tissue ?
No but you will in November, bitch.

The Trump virus.
The man YOU elected.

Uh, no he does not.

Racist fucks.
Race card. Last desperate efforts of a failed liberal argument. Conservatives built America thank you very much. We are founded on these ideals. Liberals want to destroy America and bring her down. We will win this virius, we will whip some Chinese ass. Liberals. You people are a joke.

I don't think they can vote if they're locked up, so they had to be released before the election

Sure, that's what's going on here. Are there any conservatives left who are not deranged trumpbot conspiratorial nut bags?
Good grief, where is your sense of humor, Joy? I bet you're a drag at The Improv.
Life has got to look bitter to you.

I wouldn't be letting convicts out early, other than for good behavior

No we're all in it to win it, perhaps you Califuckingfornians better jump on board with the United States of America and OUR constitutional democrately elected President of the United States Donald John Trump and not support the communitst Chinese.

Democrately?

Well, thanks for the verbal throw up. Nothing you blathered about has anything to do with this thread other than you're a mindless trumpbot and no one is surprised.
No. It's just reality.

What exactly? You got a fever or something?

The Trump virus.
The man YOU elected.

Uh, no he does not.

Racist fucks.
Race card. Last desperate efforts of a failed liberal argument. Conservatives built America thank you very much. We are founded on these ideals. Liberals want to destroy America and bring her down. We will win this virius, we will whip some Chinese ass. Liberals. You people are a joke.
Bullshit. This country was built by minorities.

The Trump virus.
The man YOU elected.

Uh, no he does not.

Racist fucks.

Need a tissue ?

I can see your wet dream issue has not been resolved.

The Trump virus.
The man YOU elected.

Uh, no he does not.

Racist fucks.

Need a tissue ?

Wait until November. We will show you no mercy.

Good grief, where is your sense of humor, Joy? I bet you're a drag at The Improv.
Life has got to look bitter to you.

I wouldn't be letting convicts out early, other than for good behavior

I laugh when someone says something funny. If you're idea of a joke is posting something that resembles things that wingnuts say when they are being serious then that should tell you something.

The Trump virus.
The man YOU elected.

Uh, no he does not.

Racist fucks.

Need a tissue ?

Oh, I can't wait for November.

It will be glorious.

The Trump virus.
The man YOU elected.

Uh, no he does not.

Racist fucks.

Need a tissue ?

It will be glorious.
Wanna make a wager?

The Trump virus.
The man YOU elected.

Uh, no he does not.

Racist fucks.

Need a tissue ?

It will be glorious.
Wanna make a wager?

What do you propose ?

Forum List

Back