U Have got to be Shitting California

It's counterproductive to release violent criminals on society. An idiot can see that in a moment. Oh, I'm sorry, we have Democrats.

God...

I wish democrooks were just idiots. They would still have some functional use at least.

These malignant parasites are WEAPONS GRADE STUPID.

They're dangerous when left unsecured. They reduce the quality of life for everyone around them. The only contribution they will ever make to the planet is fertilizer. Every breath they take is a misdemeanor theft of oxygen.

I go of the web for three days and I return to this stupidity. Who makes this call? Why on earth would someone think this is a good decision?

You see the race to the bottom for the most stupid crown between New York and California was getting very tight indeed so California had to do something. New York was pulling way ahead with this latest crisis and they have the bodies to prove it.

Non violent criminals. At this point you have to play the bad hand this country has been dealt.

We should be thanking California for flattening the curve and their statistical significance to the country as a whole.
With thousands of "non-violent" criminals who's job prospects are zero right now there will be a spike in non violent robberies and looting at a minimum.

I go off the web for three days and I return to this stupidity? Who makes this call? Why on earth would someone think this is a good decision?
Non violent inmates, lmao. I can't count the number of times I've read about a gruesome murder where months pass and they can't find the killer only to find out he's sitting in jail awaiting trial on a drug charge, etc.

I go of the web for three days and I return to this stupidity. Who makes this call? Why on earth would someone think this is a good decision?

You see the race to the bottom for the most stupid crown between New York and California was getting very tight indeed so California had to do something. New York was pulling way ahead with this latest crisis and they have the bodies to prove it.

Non violent criminals. At this point you have to play the bad hand this country has been dealt.

We should be thanking California for flattening the curve and their statistical significance to the country as a whole.
With thousands of "non-violent" criminals who's job prospects are zero right now there will be a spike in non violent robberies and looting at a minimum.

The people who were released were either pre-trial or going to be released in the next few months anyway. I think you'll live through the crime wave.

I go off the web for three days and I return to this stupidity? Who makes this call? Why on earth would someone think this is a good decision?

Noticed Trump's private Attorney General Barr releasing federal prisoners too, have we? LOL

I don't think they can vote if they're locked up, so they had to be released before the election

I don't think they can vote if they're locked up, so they had to be released before the election

Sure, that's what's going on here. Are there any conservatives left who are not deranged trumpbot conspiratorial nut bags?

You think that's a bad call compared to shutting down the state?

We're a capitalist society people, what the fuck is wrong with you? If you believe the shut down makes sense, then of course letting out people makes sense.

Be scared of the flu or not, pick one. We already lock people up way longer than anyone else in the world. Probably not an issue.

Sure, that's what's going on here. Are there any conservatives left who are not deranged trumpbot conspiratorial nut bags?
No we're all in it to win it, perhaps you Califuckingfornians better jump on board with the United States of America and OUR constitutional democrately elected President of the United States Donald John Trump and not support the communitst Chinese.

No we're all in it to win it, perhaps you Califuckingfornians better jump on board with the United States of America and OUR constitutional democrately elected President of the United States Donald John Trump and not support the communitst Chinese.

Democrately?

Well, thanks for the verbal throw up. Nothing you blathered about has anything to do with this thread other than you're a mindless trumpbot and no one is surprised.

Forum List

Back